It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

helpo1: Hmm... a queen-8 hand then?
ZFR: Bravo!

... or is this all an elaborate bluff...?
well! i can tell you I also have a queen, so probably neither of us are going to win :P
....or is the bluff continuing?!!
The dealer deals the last card... Everybody goes all in...

Flop:

▐▌ Four of Diamonds (4 ♦) ▐▌ Ten of Diamonds (10 ♦) ▐▌ Nine of Hearts (9 ♥) ▐▌

Turn:

▐▌ Queen of Spades (Q ♠) ▐▌

River:

▐▌ Three of Diamonds (3 ♦) ▐▌

The players' cards will be revealed soon. In the meantime, here's a hint (see then attachment):

" Follow the path to retrieve your own cards. If the path leads to an even number, you have a chance to be the winner. "

Attachments:
i am confident that i did not lose... and confident that i did not win :P
I definetly did not win. And I think I did not lose either :P
zavlin: i am confident that i did not lose... and confident that i did not win :P
This one. I have an average hand, but I'd be really surprised if there wasn't (at least) a flush.
But... I have an even number!
Post edited January 11, 2015 by helpo1
*Side eyes*
I absolutely positive I didn't lose, and I guess someone must have got a flush and that person is a winner.
Path puzzle says that I have a chance to win, but somehow I doubt it. ;)
I raise everybody 1 billion dollars!
Ohh, according to the path of enlightenment, I have a chance of winning (but, really, I do not).
Maybe the path puzzle is an ultimate bluff ? *finishing the last drink of Rosé while my babe is massaging my shoulders*
I think the path puzzle leads to everyone who at least has a pair or higher, although in reality unless someone has the nut flush and woukd not fold anyone could win the hand if played correctly.

As for me, not going to be winning this one even though I have an even number in the puzzle ;-)
Definitely lost, with a good hand to start with. We'll see about the last ;-)
samlii: *clears throat*

So how about them Raven's?
"Y'mean the rangers from Raven Hill, the messenger ravens bred by the citadel maesters, or the band've mercenaries callin' themselves that what work out've the by the sea?"
_Slaugh_: The dealer deals the last card... Everybody goes all in...

Flop:

▐▌ Four of Diamonds (4 ♦) ▐▌ Ten of Diamonds (10 ♦) ▐▌ Nine of Hearts (9 ♥) ▐▌

Turn:

▐▌ Queen of Spades (Q ♠) ▐▌

River:

▐▌ Three of Diamonds (3 ♦) ▐▌

The players' cards will be revealed soon. In the meantime, here's a hint (see then attachment):

" Follow the path to retrieve your own cards. If the path leads to an even number, you have a chance to be the winner. "

Hmm no winning for me then. Is there a way to figure out if I'm the loser?