It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slaugh, it says "prices" instead of "prizes" in your first post. It's even bold and underlined.
Maybe I won't check? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, check. :)
if only i could fold!!! oooph!
Folding is illegal from now on. Folding is no longer an option. You are bound to play till the end. And besides... Would you really want to abandon our wonderful bar? :P
The dealer flips another card... All the players are getting nervous and sweaty...

Flop:

▐▌ Four of Diamonds (4 ♦) ▐▌ Ten of Diamonds (10 ♦) ▐▌ Nine of Hearts (9 ♥) ▐▌

Turn:

▐▌ Queen of Spades (Q ♠) ▐▌

Only 24 hours left before the showdown... Good luck everyone!
His facial features obscured by a thicket of beard and a miner's cap resting like snow atop his craggy brow, Ragnar calmly pulls out a pipe forged all of silver into the shape of a roaring dragon's head and neck. He casually pinches some tobacco into the gaping maw and then lights it with a short stubby match, his callused hands performing the actions as if he's done them a thousand times.

"I...will check." His voice rumbles out from bristly brown gates as unyielding as anything ever made by the hand of a Khazad, parting only to allow dark brown ale frothing from a pewter mug.
ooohhh, seems like i wont be last afterall... maybe...
Post edited January 10, 2015 by zavlin
HOLY SHIT, I"M GONNA WIN, I HAVE FOUR ACES! BET THAT SUCKAS.

(I'm not very good at bluffing)...
Austrobogulator: HOLY SHIT, I"M GONNA WIN, I HAVE FOUR ACES! BET THAT SUCKAS.

(I'm not very good at bluffing)...
Caught on camera...
Austrobogulator: HOLY SHIT, I"M GONNA WIN, I HAVE FOUR ACES! BET THAT SUCKAS.
You should play double/triple five card draw rather than Texas with this style of bluffing. ;)

(Yes, I know you're joking. :P)
:)
_Slaugh_: Flop:

▐▌ Four of Diamonds (4 ♦) ▐▌ Ten of Diamonds (10 ♦) ▐▌ Nine of Hearts (9 ♥) ▐▌

Turn:

▐▌ Queen of Spades (Q ♠) ▐▌
OK, here is a puzzle question:

A queen is probably the only card I hoped not to see. Although it's not the worst choice in terms of me not losing, it greatly decreased my hope of winning.

Can you guess my cards based on the above?
The Queen of Spades was a very bad card for me.

Think I won't lose, but my chances to win are not very high as well.
Would be really interesting to see if River brings any Jack except the Diamond one. :)
*clears throat*

So how about them Raven's?