It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pan-Pan is 80% off on Steam (while not being discounted here on GOG at all ...)
Did anyone notice the title of the latest Humble email:

"DRM-free delights (Steam, too)"

XD I realize it's minor but it made me laugh.
Hey guys DRM Free...........AND Steam. I don't think I've seen such a bold separation of the two, especially in the heading for a sale. :P
Agents of Mayhem at an all time historical low at Fanatical at 79 percent off.

No idea whether anyone has mention this, pretty sure it's 1 day deal.

Edit: It was the Star Deal on Fanatical but now it's over. Still it's 7.49 USD.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by vidsgame
IndieGala | Hump Day Steam Bundle #57

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Air Threat (STEAM)
Hard Place (STEAM)
Gunlock (STEAM)

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games

Bad School Boy (STEAM)
DEATHPIT 3000 (STEAM)
TRAFICO (STEAM)
Marble Skies (STEAM)
Nakiti Generations (STEAM)
Dark SASI (STEAM)
PION (STEAM)
Post edited June 06, 2018 by gixgox
Already have Skullgirls from the many, many times that it has been offered for 1 buck and wanted a good deal for the DLCs? Fret not, for GamersGate has the 2nd Encore DLC at the historically highest discount of -85%, for a resulting price of a bit over 2 bucks:
https://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-SKULLGIRLS-2ND-ENCORE-UPGRADE/skullgirls-2nd-encore-upgrade
Big Game lovers,

Kingdom Come: Deliverance lower than the historical low on isthereanydeal.com. It's 23% off.

Vampyr is 25 % off at green man gaming. Use code JUNE25.
There's another Star Deal from Fanatical featuring Homefront: The Revolution Freedom Fighter Bundle at 83 percent off.
THQ Nordic Legends Pack

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition + Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition + Titan Quest Anniversary Edition = 9,99€

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/thq-nordic-legends-pack?utm_source=Fanatical+Newsletter&utm_campaign=51258924b9-THQ_06_07_2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-51258924b9-431791273&mc_cid=51258924b9&mc_eid=0eb2311879
Starter Pack Sale of sorts at Humble Bundle.

It's for Warframe, Tera, Eve Online and War Thunder.
Origin is having a sale up to 75% now through June 21 9PM PDT. But it's EA, Origin and it's still expensive (at least for me). FIFA, Dragons Age, Crysis is a good deal though.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: Origin is having a sale up to 75% now through June 21 9PM PDT. But it's EA, Origin and it's still expensive (at least for me). FIFA, Dragons Age, Crysis is a good deal though.
Recommended:

Alice: madness returns, -75%, £1.99
Crysis Trilogy, -75%, £6.24
Fe, -50%, £8.99
zlaywal: Origin is having a sale up to 75% now through June 21 9PM PDT. But it's EA, Origin and it's still expensive (at least for me). FIFA, Dragons Age, Crysis is a good deal though.
I've actually been waiting for a sale on origin for a few month now, specifically to buy Dragon Age II, simply because you cannot buy this game anywhere else for pc. (without discount it's 9,99€ + dlc bundle 24,99€ --> way to expensive.)
Turns out they actually sell you the dlc bundle with a 40% discount (14,99€) but not the main game. O.o
it's the only one in the series that doesn't have a discount and it looks either like an oversight or pure malice. (or they want to get you into their game rental program "origin access")

oh well, guess I have enough other games to play, maybe in the winter sale then. Way to turn away customers, origin. :/
Post edited June 09, 2018 by mchack
mchack: it's the only one in the series that doesn't have a discount and it looks either like an oversight or pure malice. (or they want to get you into their game rental program "origin access")

oh well, guess I have enough other games to play, maybe in the winter sale then. Way to turn away customers, origin. :/
They really push the access program. But for value sake (if you don't have to play EA exclusives), it's better to get humble monthly or twitch prime than rent-a-games scheme. And Origin didn't even refreshed their on the house game.
mchack: I've actually been waiting for a sale on origin for a few month now, specifically to buy Dragon Age II, simply because you cannot buy this game anywhere else for pc. (without discount it's 9,99€ + dlc bundle 24,99€ --> way to expensive.)
Turns out they actually sell you the dlc bundle with a 40% discount (14,99€) but not the main game. O.o
it's the only one in the series that doesn't have a discount and it looks either like an oversight or pure malice. (or they want to get you into their game rental program "origin access")

I know that "all or nothing" feeling about buying only complete editions including all DLC, but in the case of Dragon Age 2, who knows, there's a chance you will feel relieved when you won't have to play the DLCs on top of the main game which is already quite repetitive and padded out. So you might want to look into whether the DLCs are actually worth it.

(As a sidenote, personally I'm more okay with not discounting the cheaper main game than with never discounting the overpriced DLCs. Usually, with these older games, EA makes the main game dirt cheap but the DLCs stay super expensive. I can easier justify to pay 10 EUR for a full-length game than 25 EUR for a few hours extra on top of that.)
Post edited June 09, 2018 by Leroux
TR Anniversary and Legend are each under a dollar over at Steam.

Can't pass that up.