It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm, that's hard one for me, would like to try F1 2017 but not at that price.
At first I really liked average until I realized that it's discount for FM2018 and not the game (it's fair as it's 2018 edition, but I would like better a full version of 2016 eidtion [or even older] as I just always wanted to try if it's my kind of thing or not) but overall I still like it because of Motorsport Manager (don't care about dlc) and I missed that monthly with Dirt Rally so yea... I probably go for average this time, will see. Still not a great bundle after such a long downtime. I can imagine that for most ppl it's terrible bundle.

BTW: can you still but average and add money later for higher tier?
Post edited July 31, 2018 by Trid
Grid 2 is good IMHO
Drit Rally is hard but fun
still kinda sad bundles are dead but for monthly mostly
Trid: At first I really liked average until I realized that it's discount for FM2018 and not the game (it's fair as it's 2018 edition, but I would like better a full version of 2016 eidtion [or even older] as I just always wanted to try if it's my kind of thing or not)
First: I think there is a demo version on Steam you can try.
Second: There is free (it's legal) Champioship Manager 00/01 version if you google it...
Third: Don't try it if you value your time, save yourself ;)
Grargar: The Humble Sports Bundle

$1
GRID 2 (Also for Mac)
SEGA Bass Fishing
Eastside Hockey Manager

BTA (Also for Mac and Linux)
Motorsport Manager
DiRT Rally
Super Blood Hockey
75% off Football Manager 2018

$12
F1 2017 (Also for Mac and Linux)

All games are only available as Steam keys.
Ok, officially worst bundle ever. F12011-2016 were bundled before, why would I buy F1 2017. Grid 2 was bundled with all dlcs before. FM2018 is only 75%off and FM2019 is going to be released soon. Dirt was bundled before. Eastside Hockey was bundled before. I might want Motorsport manager, but neah. They can keep their bundle.

Btw Arkham Origins Complete is 4$/€ on fanatical. I know it's not the best of the franchise, but i think it's a decent deal.
I don't have any of the games in this Humble Bundle save for Grid 2. It's a good bundle for me. Probably the average tier.
Slash + Dab Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Elude (STEAM)
Laser Ball (STEAM)
The Strangers (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Dab on 'em Haterz (STEAM)
Graveyard Birds (STEAM)
Reaching for Petals (STEAM)
Slash or Die 2 (STEAM)
San Matias - Mafia City (STEAM)
Battles of Norghan (STEAM)
Gold Rush! 2 (STEAM)
Amaze'D (STEAM)
Hegis' Grasp (STEAM)
Post edited August 02, 2018 by gixgox
Fanatical Anthology Awesome Bundle | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical
Grab a bundle packed full of great games with our new Fanatical Anthology Awesome Bundle. Pick up 15 games for just $2.99 and be winning at life.

Kingdom Rush
Skulls of the Shogun
Pumped BMX
Deep Dungeons of Doom
System Shock 2
Lovely Planet
Zoombinis
PixelJunk™ Shooter
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
War of the Human Tanks
Crimsonland
Oknytt
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
Hammerfight
One Finger Death Punch
krakataul: Second: There is free (it's legal) Champioship Manager 00/01 version if you google it...
The years of gametime I've sank into that game.

Also there are current community updates for the database to give current seasons.
August sale!

A sale hosted by Cloak and Dagger Games

All items 50% off! or buy everything for $4.58! Regularly $9.18 Save 50%!

Legend of Hand

Legend of Hand tells the story of a hero on an epic quest to find the mythical Grandmaster Hand, the one man who can restore peace to a troubled world. Inspired by adventure classics, Far-East legends and martial arts beat 'em up games of the 80's and 90's, this point and click adventure will take the player on a unique journey through magical lands.

STEAM KEY INCLUDED!

Football Game

A mysterious and atmospheric adventure game from the creators of A Date in the Park, Legend of Hand and Mudlarks.

Story
East Bend, Purchase County. 1987.
You are Tommy, a local high school football hero in the town of East Bend. It’s game night for the Purchase County Turbines and your sweetheart is waiting in the bleachers. Join Tommy for a night you won’t forget...

Something is amiss...

http://itch.io/s/12671/august-sale
The contents for Humble Monthly August's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

A Hat in Time (Early Unlock)
Conan Exiles (Early Unlock)
The Escapists 2 (Early Unlock)
The Surge
Sudden Strike 4
Kona
Forged Battalion
Pathologic
Woten (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Sniper Elite 4, Staxel, Tales of Berseria. Alternatively, you can forgo the above three and get Rise of the Tomb Raider instead.

Warning: Forged Battalion, Sudden Strike 4 and The Escapists 2 have region locking. If you are going to turn those three games to gifts, note which countries can't redeem them, so your international gift recipient won't have a nasty surprise waiting for them.
Post edited August 03, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: The contents for Humble Monthly August's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

A Hat in Time (Early Unlock)
Conan Exiles (Early Unlock)
The Escapists 2 (Early Unlock)
The Surge
Sudden Strike 4
Kona
Forged Battalion
Pathologic
Woten (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Sniper Elite 4, Staxel, Tales of Berseria. Alternatively, you can forgo the above three and get Rise of the Tomb Raider instead.

Warning: Forged Battalion, Sudden Strike 4 and The Escapists 2 have region locking. If you are going to turn those three games to gifts, note which countries can't redeem them, so your international gift recipient won't have a nasty surprise waiting for them.
Pretty average bundle IMO

The choose what you want is interesting - however given the age of RotTR - and the fact that it's not the 20th year celebration edition (all released DLC) - and how often it goes on sale - don't see why any one would pick that...

Might bite this month... Don't have SEv4 or Tales of Beresia... and have a passing interest in Staxle
Bigs: Pretty average bundle IMO
Average? A Hat in Time alone is the cheapest in history. All other games are basically bonus. But that is of course only considering the price. If you already own a Hat in Time or if you are not interested in it things look different.

Wingamestore has Deadalic Weekend Sale. Most games are Steam only but Night of the Rabbit comes DRM-free as well for $2.
Post edited August 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
Bigs: Pretty average bundle IMO
MarkoH01: Average? A Hat in Time alone is the cheapest in history. All other games are basically bonus.
Sure, a Hat in Time is a great deal, but one good game alone doesn't make for a good bundle. If you judge the bundle on the whole, the awesome deal on A Hat in TIme is offset by an old game like Pathologic Classic HD which usually goes on sale for a $1-2 dollars or so. I'm very happy with my purchase, but, like you said, mostly due to A Hat in Time, and because I managed to trade the other titles for games I found more appealing. ;P
MarkoH01: Average? A Hat in Time alone is the cheapest in history. All other games are basically bonus.
Leroux: Sure, a Hat in Time is a great deal, but one good game alone doesn't make for a good bundle. If you judge the bundle on the whole, the awesome deal on A Hat in TIme is offset by an old game like Pathologic Classic HD which usually goes on sale for a $1-2 dollars or so. I'm very happy with my purchase, but, like you said, mostly due to A Hat in Time, and because I managed to trade the other titles for games I found more appealing. ;P
The Surge also seems to be a nice game - I kept this as well. I gave away Conan Exiles and will gift the rest away to the Community.
MarkoH01: The Surge also seems to be a nice game - I kept this as well. I gave away Conan Exiles and will gift the rest away to the Community.
"Mostly Positive", looks like an average Dark Souls clone to me, made by the studio responsible for Jack Keane and Venetica (which had terrible boss battles), and I don't even like Dark Souls that much. But of course, a lot of how you judge the bundle comes down to personal preferences. (There was this thread about games we'll probably never play and genres we avoid on principle, and this bundle had at least three games I probably wouldn't even try if I got them for free, two wargames / strategy titles and one strategy/sim game. The good thing is that players interested in those often don't have such a big interest in the genres I prefer, like platformers and adventure games, so trading worked out well enough.)
Post edited August 04, 2018 by Leroux