It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: It's not first time they did this.
But this usually happens after or the day bundle ends.
Usually the game on sale is present it BTA tier.
Some notable examples during that underwhelming two-week Humble Daily Bundle event.
Attachments:
amrit9037: It's not first time they did this.
But this usually happens after or the day bundle ends.
Usually the game on sale is present it BTA tier.
ABH20: Some notable examples during that underwhelming two-week Humble Daily Bundle event.
Hahahaha... That's why I keep saying they should name themselves Humble Blunder!
j0ekerr: I'm more interested now. And the game looks... looks like... like...

I have no idea what I'm looking at!
Late reply incoming!

Kromaia is a relay shooter. Basically fight off waves of enemies as you move from goal point to point, until you reach the end-of-level boss. It's fun but ultimately repetitive, in that to reach the true ending you have to replay all four worlds once with each weapon (of which there are also four). Some of the world/weapon combos are very frustrating, due to how the weapon works versus the enemy behaviours. But you'll get plenty of fun playing through each world the first time, and the graphics are gorgeous. There are some hidden areas to unlock too, so exploration pays off and adds some variety.
Post edited August 31, 2015 by IAmSinistar
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Uncanny Valley for $2!!! (Steam)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-REDFG/red-faction-guerrilla
The BEST in the series. €2, Steam
Post edited August 31, 2015 by dyscode
ObsCure Collection on Steam currently 66% off weekend deal.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36489/
ABH20: Some notable examples during that underwhelming two-week Humble Daily Bundle event.
How about this one:

Guise of the Wolf, regular price on Steam: 4,99 EUR
Guise of the Wold, 59% off during Humble Store sale: 5,49 EUR :P

That being said, the Build Your Own Devolver Bundle offer is quite the opposite again. You can combine e.g. Not A Hero with Titan Souls and 3 cheaper games and it will cost less than if you buy Not A Hero or Titan Souls discounted on its own. :D

EDIT: Another weird thing - 20 minutes ago, Broforce was part of the Devolver bundle, now it's seems to have been removed, in any case it's not displayed in my browser anymore.
Post edited August 31, 2015 by Leroux
PainOfSalvation: ObsCure Collection on Steam currently 66% off weekend deal.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36489/
Weeklong, not weekend

But, yes ninja'ed :D

Edit: also Frederic 1 & 2, €.89 each, Alter Ego €.99
Lucius Bundle €9.51 (aka L2 50% off)
Post edited August 31, 2015 by dyscode
amrit9037: Neverending Nightmares
on Humble Bundle 1$+ other games
in Humble Store Sale 5.09$

It's another joke from humble blunder! :P
Not sure what is wrong here, the store and bundles are completely different. They sell on the store longer, at a cheaper rate but as a normal store still. Then the bundles are time limited and cheaper again if they are included.

They might even have seperate rights on both, whos to say just because it is in the humble store the developer has allowed it for bundlles - or maybe they have allowed both but set prices so that any bundle can be done say once only at a certain price, but continue to be sold in the store for longer at the standard reduced price.
Post edited August 31, 2015 by mabrookes
amrit9037: Neverending Nightmares
on Humble Bundle 1$+ other games
in Humble Store Sale 5.09$

It's another joke from humble blunder! :P
mabrookes: Not sure what is wrong here, the store and bundles are completely different. They sell on the store longer, at a cheaper rate but as a normal store still. Then the bundles are time limited and cheaper again if they are included.
Look closer - the $5.09 is not a regular Humble Store price but a time-limited sale, too, and running at the same time as the bundle. It's probably true that they get different conditions for bundle and store, but it's still kind of absurd to run promos for the same product, on the same website, by the same company, at the same time, but for different prices, and implicitly suggest the more expensive one is a great offer because it's discounted.

One thing to keep in mind though is that the bundles are PWYW, so while you're certainly allowed to pay only $1 or less for the lowest tier, "$1 min. PWYW" isn't quite the same as "the price for these three games is $1".
Post edited August 31, 2015 by Leroux
mabrookes: Not sure what is wrong here, the store and bundles are completely different. They sell on the store longer, at a cheaper rate but as a normal store still. Then the bundles are time limited and cheaper again if they are included.
Leroux: Look closer - the $5.09 is not a regular Humble Store price but a time-limited sale
Ah fair point, dont know how I missed that.
Leroux: How about this one:

Guise of the Wolf, regular price on Steam: 4,99 EUR
Guise of the Wold, 59% off during Humble Store sale: 5,49 EUR :P
Bad Example, _no one_ should buy this game, no matter the price! ;)

no, really...
Post edited September 01, 2015 by dyscode
In case anyone wants a good yawn...

Super Duper Bundle #2
Astro Emporia
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode I Tides of Fate
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss
Flix The Flea
Job the Leprechaun
Paradigm Shift

Super Duper Bundle #3
New kind of adventure
On A Roll 3D
Project Druid - 2D Labyrinth Explorer
Raywin
Terra Incognita Chapter One
Tinboy

$1 for either bundle, all Steam.
Post edited September 01, 2015 by pablodusk
pablodusk: In case anyone wants a good yawn...
No thanks. I'm allergic to

*yawns uncontrollably

DAMMIT!
pablodusk: In case anyone wants a good yawn...
No thanks, I have a job for that.
Well, if anyone interested. Hero Siege base game is currently on sale in Humble Store End of Summer sale.

The game is like... well, just watch the trailer. It is an interesting game where you go through levels and fight the enemies. At the end of level you would fight the mini-boss and later the big boss.

You need to buy its DLCs for "complete experience" of the game. But you could just try the base game first. For me, it already provides enough fun.

Edit : forgot to mention, the base game on Humble Store has DRM-Free version. While the DLCs currently only available through Steam.
Post edited September 01, 2015 by agylardi