It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

great deal for the witcher 3 expansion pass

www.nuuvem.com/item/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-expansion-pass
GamersGate deals:

Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders (Steam) -85% for 48 hours.

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Midweek sale, -85% for the base and the Gold edition and -66% for all the rest. Everything is DRM-Free+Steam, except for the Juggernaut and Necromancer DLCs, which are Steam-only and the soundtrack (MP3+FLAC), which is DRM-Free (the soundtrack can be purchased without owning the game on GamersGate).

King's Bounty Weekend. All games are discounted by 75%, except for the Collector's Pack, which is discounted by 80%. The Legend and Crossworlds GOTY are DRM-Free, Armored Princess is using SecuROM, Crossworlds is using Starforce, while Warriors of the North, Dark Side and the Collector's Pack require a Steam account.
Grargar: King's Bounty Weekend. All games are discounted by 75%, except for the Collector's Pack, which is discounted by 80%. The Legend and Crossworlds GOTY are DRM-Free, Armored Princess is using SecuROM, Crossworlds is using Starforce, while Warriors of the North, Dark Side and the Collector's Pack require a Steam account.
It's the DRM Collectors pack! Just need a title with Uplay and the buyer can get all the major forms at once.
Today's flash sale on the Humble Store is The Flock (Steam) -33%. In addition, if you buy the game till 12 September, you get a second Steam key for free.

Also, today is, apparently, the final day of the Humble Store's End of Summer sale. If, however, past sales are anything to go by, you should expect a weekend encore.
Post edited September 10, 2015 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: It's the DRM Collectors pack! Just need a title with Uplay and the buyer can get all the major forms at once.
It's like a pizza with every topping... or maybe more like a pizza with every dropping.
Grargar: Also, today is, apparently, the final day of the Humble Store's End of Summer sale. If, however, past sales are anything to go by, you should expect a weekend encore.
Haunt the House: Terrortown looks really cute. I don't think I've noticed that title before.

Would still like for Spirits of Xanadu to show up on GOG. Seems like a crossbreed of STASIS and MIND: Path to Thalamus.
I hope this week's humble bundle weekly will be good.

don't bite me but when is Steam's next sale?
New Groupees pre-order up...
5 games; 1 album; 1 comic for $1.50
https://groupees.com/mindbender
Assuming this also means it includes MIND: Path to Thalamus...
Post edited September 10, 2015 by RWarehall
RWarehall: New Groupees pre-order up...
5 games; 1 album; 1 comic for $1.50
https://groupees.com/mindbender
Assuming this also means it includes MIND: Path to Thalamus...
I'd say you are correct. The background art is from the game.
IAmSinistar: Haunt the House: Terrortown looks really cute. I don't think I've noticed that title before...
The original Haunt the House is a free Flash game, if you want a taste.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Super Slam Showdown</span>

PWYW
Stardust Vanguards (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Linux)

$1
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (Steam, Windows)
No Time to Explain Remastered (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
Divekick (Steam,Windows)
Robot Roller - Derby Disco Dodgeball (Steam, WIndows/Mac/Linux)

$7
Sportsfriends (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Post edited September 10, 2015 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Haunt the House: Terrortown looks really cute. I don't think I've noticed that title before...
pablodusk: The original Haunt the House is a free Flash game, if you want a taste.
My kids love that game like I couldn't even tell you. Might pick this up for $1.69 for them to play with.
budejovice: EDIT: LOL steam only. Thanks to yogs in groupees chat (or, you know, gixgox in the original post), otherwise I might not have noticed that this is indeed the worst collection of shit ever to grace a screen. :)
They added DRM-Free downloads for Windows and Mac.
IAmSinistar: Haunt the House: Terrortown looks really cute. I don't think I've noticed that title before.
good catch , i missed it :)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Super Slam Showdown</span>

PWYW
Stardust Vanguards (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Linux)

$1
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (Steam, Windows)
No Time to Explain Remastered (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
Divekick (Steam,Windows)
Robot Roller - Derby Disco Dodgeball (Steam, WIndows/Mac/Linux)

$7
Sportsfriends (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
My review of this bundle involves me pointing my thumb towards the floor while making farting noises with my mouth.