It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Deadnaut
absolute bargain at that price
dyscode: On Steam
Civ. Beyond Earth Free weekend and 50% off
The Bundle of Beyond Earth & Starships is only $1 more than Beyond Earth itself.
dyscode: Deadnaut
Sachys: absolute bargain at that price
I'd say Blade Kitten is alone worth $3 but actually it only costs $3 when not on sale. :D

Also, sorry if it has already been posten
on GG:
Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack €11 -80%, all Steam
SR2, SR3+all DLC, SR4+all DLC
Post edited August 15, 2015 by dyscode
high rated
Bought Deus Ex Machina from IGS, since I had already gone in for DEM2. Boosted up above BTA for Amnesty International, especially after they're taking flack from blowhard know-nothings regarding their sex worker report.

-----

Re: my comments about liking shinyloot above. I thought they were great when I was able to get DRM-free Paradox games from them. Of course that was made completely moot by GOG before I even installed the shinyloot versions... I used to check their sale tab months ago before realizing the only thing that would ever be on sale again is App Game Kit. Otherwise, my s.l. catalog is pretty much shovelware that could have been picked up from any number of places. Though I had fun with Island Castaway (despite it not being a great game)!

But FireFlower still rocks! They're not getting many games signed, but they should remain free of both DRM & clients... until they inevitably go under.

EDIT: horribly cliched misspelling...
Post edited August 15, 2015 by budejovice
GMG:
Neptunia 1 and 2 65% a/ 60% off aka $10.49 / $12

Drakensang RoT and Phileasson's Secret DLC $2.49 /$5

-23%: SAVE23-WITHGM-GAUG15
Post edited August 15, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Indiegala Aussie Bundle:

[...]
This bundle looks pretty nice to me! (At least relative to most of the recent ones.)
But I own several of the games already...I suppose it wouldn't be too fiscally responsible of me to buy them again. '~'
dyscode: Indiegala Aussie Bundle:

Pay $1.00 or more to get these Steam games!:

Once Bitten, Twice Dead!
Zafehouse
Unhack
I can recommend for Zafehouse, although I've not been able to finish it yet on Easy. It's basically a RNG text adventure. RNG elements can make it pretty challenging. Once I had a group that nobody but one guy was good at *anything*. They must have been behind the door when the stats were handed out. Of course, they all banded together to sabotage the 'smart' guy when the zombies attacked. Left him to fend for himself in the bathroom. Sad to say enjoyed watching them quickly perish for their stupidity.

The basic mechanics are simple, but I've not quite figured how to keep my team from killing each other. You'd think Zombie Apocalypse, I'm going to put my prejudices against people by class / gender / lifestyle / occupation on hold until I escape the zombie hordes. I would, AWW MAN NO - he ate my burger - I'm going to rip his f'ing arm off and beat him with it (true story). Of course, the other guy has a beef because I he caught me snarfing his Oxycontin... *sigh*

Worth a buck if you can laugh at morbid drama. I'm not even a fan of Walking Dead and I like this game.
PincushionMan:
deadnaut plays similar but with a minimal RTS feature, as opposed to the text adventure side of things - very hard to get any good at, but massively immersive if you're an alien fan.
Do you need more bundles (to gather more duplicates for steam)?
Or would you like to enter a click marathon for winning a game?
Here you are:

Bundles - Coinplay.io

Bundle 3:
Pay $1.00 for 5 Steam Games
CreaVures, 199X: A Game Without Mechanics, Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches,
Woodle Tree Adventures, and Biology Battle
Bundle 4:

Pay $1.00 for 5 Steam Games
Retro/Grade, Skyward Collapse, Starion Tactics,
Selknam Defense, and On A Roll 3D
Post edited August 16, 2015 by gixgox
Groupees Steam Punk 4 bundle coming soon!

https://groupees.com/steampunk4

6 games + 5 albums + 2 comics $1 minimum
triock: Groupees Steam Punk 4 bundle coming soon!

Teslagrad is the background image. As far as I can tell it was in the $10 tier of a Humble Weekly Bundle sometime last year, not sure if in any other bundles since then.
triock: Groupees Steam Punk 4 bundle coming soon!

ABH20: Teslagrad is the background image. As far as I can tell it was in the $10 tier of a Humble Weekly Bundle sometime last year, not sure if in any other bundles since then.
It's pretty fun I got it in the win a game sale awhile back on GOG.
If I knew that any of the groupees stuff would be something I could use and non steam I'd grab it instantly since I do like steam punk.
ABH20: Teslagrad is the background image. As far as I can tell it was in the $10 tier of a Humble Weekly Bundle sometime last year, not sure if in any other bundles since then.
Spot on. And no, it was the only bundle that got Teslagard. You can install Enhanced Steam addon for easier data check.
IG Monday Bundle $2
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Viktor
See No Evil
Hydraulic Empire
Alum

Abyss Raiders
Indie Assault

seems like a neat bundle,
Post edited August 17, 2015 by dyscode
Mangagamer has started its "Back to School" sale, with 11 of their titles (plus two bundles and two hardcopies) gaining discounts from 25 to 55 %. The sale runs until the 31st of August.
The last day of the sale will also see four more, as of yet unknown, games getting 50 % discounts.
The games discounted are:
Da Capo
Da Capo: Innocent Finale
Kotori Love Ex P
Da Capo II (+ hardcopy)

Edelweiss
Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia
(+ a bundle of the two above titles)

Kira Kira (+ an all ages version)
Kira Kira Curtain Call
(+ a bundle of the two above titles)

Otoboku (+ hardcopy)