It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar:
LIES!

Someone stole my time machine and the GOGbers covered their tracks!!!!!!!!
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Sachys
Cyraxpt: God damn, you're like a walking digital games/bundles wikipedia!!!
A side-effect from posting (almost exclusively) dem humble bundles for over a year.

Sachys: LIES!

Now that's what I call lies. Your time machine is only a good enough fit for you.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Grargar
Cyraxpt: God damn, you're like a walking digital games/bundles wikipedia!!!
Grargar: A side-effect from posting (almost exclusively) dem humble bundles for over a year.

Sachys: LIES!

Grargar: Now that's what I call lies. Your time machine is only a good enough fit for you.
...or anyone smaller than a 6 foot 4 chimp in a space suit... which is most people... smug cats and even tinyE

also, your prior link oddly brought me back to this page even after copy /paste and checking it! O____o
Sachys: also, your prior link oddly brought me back to this page even after copy /paste and checking it! O____o
Yeah, ever since GOG moved the vast majority of the threads to the archive, old threads that are still active (like this one and the "what did just update") have been experiencing this problem.
Sachys: also, your prior link oddly brought me back to this page even after copy /paste and checking it! O____o
Grargar: Yeah, ever since GOG moved the vast majority of the threads to the archive, old threads that are still active (like this one and the "what did just update") have been experiencing this problem.
and ones that people have misused my time travel machine in!
Cyraxpt: Well, Humble Bundle has regional pricing so i'll also assume it also has selected keys for each region, considering the prices of the games available on Nuuvem i would say that they're selling keys that are destined for Brazil (or South America).
I don't know how the prices are in Portugal, but from my end it looks like Nuuvem has established regional pricing, too. E.g. the regular price of Far Cry 4 with a German IP is R$ 129.99, that's about 38 EUR and pretty close to the Steam price of 39.99 EUR. I'd be surprised to learn that this is the same price that Brazilians have to pay for it. I know they were much cheaper than that a year ago, but that was when their TOS still said that the shop was for South Americans only. And if they explicitly target European markets now, it's not far off to assume that they might sell keys based on region or country, just like Humble does ever since they turned to regional pricing.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Leroux
dyscode: Before you throw all your money on possibly region locked disappointments,
you should check the GOG frontpage:

Lords Of Xulima DLX & DLX upgrde 70% off!

;)
Tempting but can someone say how it is gameplay wise the art looks pretty :)
Cyraxpt: Well, Humble Bundle has regional pricing so i'll also assume it also has selected keys for each region, considering the prices of the games available on Nuuvem i would say that they're selling keys that are destined for Brazil (or South America).
Leroux: I don't know how the prices are in Portugal, but from my end it looks like Nuuvem has established regional pricing, too. E.g. the regular price of Far Cry 4 with a German IP is R$ 129.99, that's about 38 EUR and pretty close to the Steam price of 39.99 EUR. I'd be surprised to learn that this is the same price that Brazilians have to pay for it. I know they were much cheaper than that a year ago, but that was when their TOS still said that the shop was for South Americans only. And if they explicitly target European markets now, it's not far off to assume that they might sell keys based on region or country, just like Humble does ever since they turned to regional pricing.
Nah, they don't do that, it's the price of the game over there (maybe a brazillian gogger can confirm that), i even remember some brazillian folks complaining about the price of some game over there, it was a preorder, maybe fallout 4? I think publishers just don't care anymore and are aware that they're losing profit with this "global market"...

Edit: https://steamdb.info/app/298110/

Brazilian Real R$129,99 $41.42
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Leroux: I don't know how the prices are in Portugal, but from my end it looks like Nuuvem has established regional pricing, too. E.g. the regular price of Far Cry 4 with a German IP is R$ 129.99, that's about 38 EUR and pretty close to the Steam price of 39.99 EUR. I'd be surprised to learn that this is the same price that Brazilians have to pay for it. I know they were much cheaper than that a year ago, but that was when their TOS still said that the shop was for South Americans only. And if they explicitly target European markets now, it's not far off to assume that they might sell keys based on region or country, just like Humble does ever since they turned to regional pricing.
Both on Steam and on Nuuvem, Far Cry 4's Brazilian price is ~$41.34. The European price up till one week ago was €59.99, before dropping to €39.99. It's more than likely that Ubisoft hasn't updated the price for all territories, as the game's price hasn't changed at all in US (still $59.99) and Brazil.
dyscode: Before you throw all your money on possibly region locked disappointments,
you should check the GOG frontpage:

Lords Of Xulima DLX & DLX upgrde 70% off!

;)
cecil: Tempting but can someone say how it is gameplay wise the art looks pretty :)
If you like Legend of Grimrock or Might & Magic you will like this, I suppose,
but with the a strategic overview and rounds based battle, of e.g. Disciples.
Essentiall it's a mix up of all of those, as far as I can see.

Here's a footage of the gameplay explained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeA4ArGwCvs
Post edited July 16, 2015 by dyscode
bigpap: I bought Valkyrie Chronicles last winter sale, I don't know jackshit about the game. Any tips for a strategy noob?
Cyraxpt: Uhm, game is the hardest from the series but the game explains everything you need to know, the problem is that you're mostly in disadvantage and there's a bit of pressure in getting good grades (score) so you have to be fast.

Just flank your adversaries, manage your action bar so that you don't get stuck midway and exposed, use cover, explode your enemies cover, be quick to capture the flags (otherwise the enemy will keep spawning enemies), etc.

It will be frustraring though, i played the other ones and i was getting my ass kicked due to the high difficulty, if i remember correctly i think that in the first one (the only one available on the pc) everytime that you requested troops it would count as an action point and you couldn't move your character while on the 2nd and 3rd you could still move them after requesting them.
The actual gameplay isn't as simple as the tutorial makes it :( the 3rd person perspective makes it harder too. I just don't know how to properly plan my moves. The enemies always managed to destroy the gate I was supposed to defend and my tank got stuck.

Do you have other games you can recommend? Easier ones, I mean.
bigpap: The actual gameplay isn't as simple as the tutorial makes it :( the 3rd person perspective makes it harder too. I just don't know how to properly plan my moves. The enemies always managed to destroy the gate I was supposed to defend and my tank got stuck.
Uhm, you have to check the lower orange bar, that how far you can move your character, then when you enter in combat mode you have some information, first is how many hits to kill the enemy and second is how many shots you have, obviously you can miss, especially if you're distant of your target and aiming at his head (does more damage but higher chance of missing). If it isn't showing (??) how many hits to kill then it's no use, it will barely do damage or even hit the enemy.

If your mission is to protect something then put your characters in a defensive position, sandbags are ok but easily destroyed, towers have a higher vantage point but it's better for the snipers (because of the distance) and the grass can hide your troops.

Leaving your troops in a defensive position is also good because they will automatically attack if an enemy comes closer.

If an enemy is behind cover (and like i said previously) use a grenade to remove their protection and even do some damage.

If your troops are hurt then you can use the healing device (can't remember the name, ragnorik or something like that, it's in your equipment and the tutorial mentions it).

Time doesn't stop so you have to be quick to make your decisions because you can be under fire (and taking damage).

The tanks have a blue box behind them, this means that you need to target that part and never give your tanks back to your enemies. If i remember correctly, you can target their targets and they won't be able to move.

I don't understand the part that you're stuck with the tank, is it the wooden wall? You can breach it by moving against it, The tanks have a lower moving bar so you can't wander aimlessly and even if it is a tank it cannot destroy walls, some fences, etc.
Do you have other games you can recommend? Easier ones, I mean.
Similar? Uhm.... Xcom (the recent one + expansion) don't have the 3rd person perspective and the movement is easier but it can be hard in the sense you can to invest wisely your money when you're in the base, some satellites and making the nations happy helps. You can put the game on easy, no shame on that.
Besides that, uhm.... Maybe Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall, great story and not difficult.
This thread gets hijacked too much, recently - my 2c.

GMG Summer sale is Staff Favourites or something, Hey Jack Keane 1 for $2! *_*

Don't forget your voucher!

And Humble is all going Japanese, Dark Souls 2 SOTFS is 50% off and
Hyperdimension Neptunia 1 is 70% off
Post edited July 16, 2015 by dyscode
THE WARRIORS BUNDLE
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/warriors-bundle/

You are the Dragon. Kick ass with 10 deadly Steam games for only €2.44/ $2.49, saving 97%!

Insecticide Part 1
Kung-Fu Strike : The Warriors Rise
Kung-Fu Strike : The Warriors Rise - Master Level DLC
Cargo Commander
Velvet Assassin
Rush Bros.
Dementium II HD
Legendary
Roogoo
Stronghold 3 Gold

edit: You can also now preorder Groupees Be Mine 21 bundle for $2.50
Post edited July 16, 2015 by triock
Cyraxpt: Time doesn't stop so you have to be quick to make your decisions because you can be under fire (and taking damage).
Seriously? I bought this game in last summer sale believing that the combat system would be like XCOM Unknown but is it like The Bureau XCOM (the only one UFO + XCOM I don't like)?

When I saw the combat videos in Youtube they seems like turn based combat (with reaction) not real time combat (slowed).
Post edited July 16, 2015 by siulebuo