It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: I bought it, primarily to annoy my wife. Going to fire up "Fetish Cosplay Academy" and see how it goes over. :)
IAmSinistar: Was the experiment a roaring success? Or are you now in hospital, recovering from something terrible being done to you with a kitchen implement? ;)

I redeemed three of the games and are happy to give away the others if folks want them. The titles on offer are:

Cosplay Fetish Academy
Moero Downhill Night
The Sagara Family
If anyone is considering IAmSinistar's kind offer, The Sagara Family is frequently recommend by JAST for people new to the genre. It has a lot of funny moments and animated scenes. I thought Cosplay Fetish Academy was very hot. Both are among the better quality examples of JAST's older titles.
As I can not reply IAmSinistar from mobile so I want to know few things.

What does VN means? Are those name of movie or games? Are they some kind of jRPG? Are they availabe DRM-FREE or will I need to install a steam like client?
amrit9037: As I can not reply IAmSinistar from mobile so I want to know few things.

What does VN means? Are those name of movie or games? Are they some kind of jRPG? Are they availabe DRM-FREE or will I need to install a steam like client?
Visual Novels, games, make your own choice games (in this case and the majority, romance with anime characters), in this case they're drm free but you need to put the code on some website.
amrit9037: As I can not reply IAmSinistar from mobile so I want to know few things.

Visual Novels. Basically an animated book with some game play elements, usually consists of Images, Mini flash animations or skits, large text blocks (though they may be presented in short sentences at a time) until some "choose your path/reply" decisions that diverge the walk through the ending (or multiple ones).
It would be much of a stretch to call them RPG , but some have 'elements' to some extent (such as the character getting better at something over time, get new 'abilities', 'items' or 'achievements'), but they sure are Japanese Themed ;)
DRM-Free in a sense, though
The key provided for this product, needs to be registered via http://www.jastusa.com/ Simply use the key in the Game Code section to unlock the game Game download is DRM-Free
Romance and anime?
I would like to try one but sadly chat also don't work from mobile. Lets see if any key is left with him after 8hrs.
I always thought telltale games are visual novels.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by amrit9037
amrit9037: Romance and anime?
I would like to try one but sadly chat also don't work from mobile. Lets see if any key is left with him after 8hrs.
I always thought telltale games are visual novels.
If he's all out by the time you ask him, send me a message! I might be able to help you out. =D

I feel the TellTale games fall more under the point-and-click adventure genre, since aside from conversations and decision trees, there are also other gameplay elements (mostly walking around and performing simple tasks/quicktime events).

I see them more as interactive movies than interactive novels, though the similarities in structure are there.
Thanks expopower for backup.
on Gamesplanet.com /[url=https://uk.gamesplanet.com/]UK

seams like Encore. All the previous deals are up again plus a few ones I hav'nt noticed before (I Think ;) )

Dark Souls 2 SOTFS -55% (€18)
Alien Isolation -77% (€11.49)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: on Gamesplanet.com /[url=https://uk.gamesplanet.com/]UK

seams like Encore. All the previous deals are up again plus a few ones I hav'nt noticed before (I Think ;) )

I really can't understand why the Bethesda games are so cheap on Gamesplanet DE.
Fireflower is offering Little Big Adventure for free (sound familiar?), and also has Little Big Adventure 2 for 75% off and Gobliiins Trilogy for 50% off.
dyscode: on Gamesplanet.com /[url=https://uk.gamesplanet.com/]UK

Grargar: I really can't understand why the Bethesda games are so cheap on Gamesplanet DE.
maybe they're selling the german cut/cencored versions that noone wants anyways ;)

EDIT: Well at least the fallouts are apparently uncut and they usually point out if it's the cut version. (see max payne 3 or wolfenstein new order) But on the other hand sometimes they don't say if cut german version or international normal game (See South Park - Stick of Truth) ....
Post edited July 26, 2015 by mchack
MaxFulvus: At the Mountains of Madness, an HP Lovecraft adventure, is the new indiegamestand's deal.
Bought it, thanks :D
high rated
Thank god I've been on the road. Today - 3 county highpoints, 1 national monument highpoint, and, after questioning something after looking at satellite views last night, a re-check with gps of a county from yesterday; I walked right to the exact point where 11 people had stood the day before. Whew! :)

All this Victor Vran arguing really makes me hope for a decent DRM-free week from Humble.
mchack: maybe they're selling the german cut/cencored versions that noone wants anyways ;)

EDIT: Well at least the fallouts are apparently uncut and they usually point out if it's the cut version. (see max payne 3 or wolfenstein new order) But on the other hand sometimes they don't say if cut german version or international normal game (See South Park - Stick of Truth) ....
Well, these cut/censored versions are also sold on German Steam, but for the standard price.

I really wonder how Gamesplanet is doing it.
budejovice: Thank god I've been on the road. Today - 3 county highpoints, 1 national monument highpoint, and, after questioning something after looking at satellite views last night, a re-check with gps of a county from yesterday; I walked right to the exact point where 11 people had stood the day before. Whew! :)

All this Victor Vran arguing really makes me hope for a decent DRM-free week from Humble.
I am kinda of hoping that the jumbo bundle is a hey guess what all/part of last week is now DRM-Free and here are a few extra games on top :)
MaxFulvus: At the Mountains of Madness, an HP Lovecraft adventure, is the new indiegamestand's deal.
genkicolleen: Bought it, thanks :D
Congrats on your third star genkicolleen :-)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by cecil