It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Seeing as two of these were in a previous bundle, I guess BTA this time stands for "Buy Them Again".
LOL. It is true that Humble has a tendency of adding repeats in the second week BTA tier.
undeadcow: Groupees' 's Retro Rampage Bundle
https://groupees.com/remute2

$1 Minimum
Megarace [DRM-free]
Megarace 2 [DRM-free]
BIK [DRM free, Android, Steam Greenlight]
Soda Drinker Pro [DRM-free]
Furry 2 - Ultimate Edition [DRM-free, Desura]
Space/Off [DRM-free]
+ some music
GOG keys for Megarace 1+2 were added to the bundle!
BundleStars also has a sale in Daedelic games

- Deponia -90% / $1.99
- Chaos in Deponia -85% / $3.00
- Goodbye Deponia -66% / $6.80 Regular Edition and $8.50 Premium Edition
- The Dark Eyes: Chains of Satinav -80% / $3.99
- Memoria -66% / $4.79
- Blackguards -50% / $19.99 Regular Edition and $29.99 Deluxe Edition
- Dark Eye Universe Bundle -70% / $17.99
(contains The Chains of Satinav, Memoria, Blackguards and Blackguards Untold Legends)
madth3:
You replied to me, don't you? :)
Stooner: You replied to me, don't you? :)
In a way, when I saw you had already added the new bundle.
:)
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 75

-Cell HD: emergence -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-Chompy Chomp Chomp -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Crazy Machines Elements -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Creeper World 2: Redemption -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-King Arthur II - The Roleplaying Wargame -75%/$2.50 (Steam)
-Kingdom Elemental -80%/$0.99 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
Getcomposted: Has anybody got an opinion on the Creeper World series?
I had never heard about it, plus the graphics didn´t inspired me either......but I read a post here about someone else experience with the game, and since I love strategy games, I decided to give it a try when I saw it discounted.
I got glued to the game from the start, it´s challenging, kinda like playing chess with defense towers against an all encompasing blob. After a while I didn´t mind the graphics, since it was so fun to play.
By the way just played the first one as of now.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by LoboBlanco
Remute 2 bundle (https://groupees.com/remute2) has GOG key for MegaRace 1+2 now (plus Desura code for Bik, a bunch of DRM-free retro-styled games and music) - all for 1 USD min.
I recommend the king arthur 2 deal :) nice little strategy and for $2.50 the enjoyment to cost ratio is very good!
ZPavelZ: Remute 2 bundle (https://groupees.com/remute2) has GOG key for MegaRace 1+2 now (plus Desura code for Bik, a bunch of DRM-free retro-styled games and music) - all for 1 USD min.
I also recommend this especially the megarace games are on a gog key! that in itself is easily worth the dollar (tho I am a sucker for the cyberpunk setting to be honest) also SELLOREKT /LA DREAMS - VIVID COLORS (MUSIC) Would also be worth a dollar on its own easy!
Post edited August 12, 2014 by CptFandango
CptFandango: I recommend the king arthur 2 deal :) nice little strategy and for $2.50 the enjoyment to cost ratio is very good!
Aren't there a number of DLCs for it as well though (which I assume aren't included)?
CptFandango: I recommend the king arthur 2 deal :) nice little strategy and for $2.50 the enjoyment to cost ratio is very good!
Coelocanth: Aren't there a number of DLCs for it as well though (which I assume aren't included)?
I think there is just the one called dead legions but the original had quite a few.

Just had a look and it seems green man gaming drop dead legions to £1 every couple of months, the conversion rate is normally the same £1 $1 1 euro. We get ripped off pretty bad in ole' blighty :(
Post edited August 12, 2014 by CptFandango
CptFandango: I think there is just the one called dead legions but the original had quite a few.
Ah, okay. I'm probably mixing them up then. I have the original and all the DLCs but don't own the sequel. Somehow I got the idea there were a bunch of them for the second one as well. Thanks for the clarification. :)
CptFandango: I think there is just the one called dead legions but the original had quite a few.
Coelocanth: Ah, okay. I'm probably mixing them up then. I have the original and all the DLCs but don't own the sequel. Somehow I got the idea there were a bunch of them for the second one as well. Thanks for the clarification. :)
No worries :) I did have to check tho, panicked for a minute!
Max Payne Franchise Sale at Steam, until August 15

- Individual games at 75% off
- Max Payne Bundle (1 and 2) -80% / $2.99
- Max Payne 3 Complete -80% / $6.99
Post edited August 12, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Max Payne Franchise Sale at Steam, until August 15

- Max Payne Bundle (1 and 2) -80% / $2.99
Not available here.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 76

-Kilgazar -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Majesty Gold HD -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Reversion - The Meeting -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Smash Cat -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Space War Commander -80%/$4.00 (DRM-Free)
-The Curse of Nordic Cove -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
Post edited August 13, 2014 by Grargar