It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks as always angry kitty ;-)
IndieGameStand deal:

PWYW for:

Chibiwa (Windows / DRM-Free)
a Rough Arcade, Japanese Styled Dungeon Crawler

BTA ($1.54 currently) for another two games:
- Seven
- Zane

$10 for all the above plus The Moon Sliver, the next mystery game and bonus contents
$1 Tier is great : Deadlight is on my Steam wishlist for a while and it is DRM-free !
Van Helsing seems very interesting.
Careful, Galatic Civilization II has a DRM with a third-party account !
MaxFulvus: $1 Tier is great : Deadlight is on my Steam wishlist for a while and it is DRM-free !
Van Helsing seems very interesting.
Careful, Galatic Civilization II has a DRM with a third-party account !
Deadlight is entertaining. I think you will enjoy that one :)
madth3: GMG 30 Indie Games You Must Play #10 - #1

Kerbal Space Program -40% / $16.19
Ragnarblackmane: Thanks for posting this one, though I either have the games I'd want from this list or else they're actually usually cheaper on steam.
Thanks from me as well! Have been waiting for this one.
MaxFulvus: Careful, Galatic Civilization II has a DRM with a third-party account !
For what it's worth, it's only a 'one-time activation' thing -- and once that's done, you can download a DRM-free version of the game directly from Stardock.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by chean
that bundle looks quite sweet as it is. I'm going to wait for new stuff to come, because the AoE games aren't that interesting to me right now (they seriously need to remake AoE1).
Groupees Be Mine 14

$1 Minimum
Meltdown
Little Big Adventure 2
Legacy! (Alpha game)

$5 Minimum
Betrayer
The Mysterious Cities of Gold: Secret Paths
Whispering Willows
Consortium

Oh my gosh! Whispering Willows is towards the very top of my wishlist! (Wish granted! ♥) Actually, I want at least 5 (now four) of the games in the bundle, so it looks great to me! Hoping someone will want to do some trading :D

EDIT: And as far as the The Humble Jumbo Bundle 2 goes, I'm really kicking myself for buying Deadlight when it was on sale earlier ;p Still happy to have it, of course!
Post edited August 19, 2014 by genkicolleen
MaxFulvus: Careful, Galatic Civilization II has a DRM with a third-party account !
chean: For what it's worth, it's only a 'one-time activation' thing -- and once that's done, you can download a DRM-free version of the game directly from Stardock.
How?
kip68: To be honest, this IS the best STEAM bundle that Bundle Stars has ever offered. ;)
I would say good point, but I actually liked this one a little better.
chean: For what it's worth, it's only a 'one-time activation' thing -- and once that's done, you can download a DRM-free version of the game directly from Stardock.
trusteft: How?
From here.

Though, as far as I know, only the Gal Civ 1 download had no online activation. But I haven't downloaded it recently.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Jumbo Bundle 2</span>

PWYW
Deadlight

$1
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition

BTA
Terraria
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII Steam Edition
Crusader Kings II with 3 DLC Unit Packs (African, Norse, Russian)

$15
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle (Age of Empires II HD+Forgotten DLC, Age of Empires III: Complete Collection)

Only Deadlight is DRM-Free and the rest are Steam-only. In addition, everything is Windows-only, except Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing which also supports Mac and Crusader Kings II which also supports Mac and Linux.

Includes soundtracks for Crusader Kings II, Deadlight, Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Terraria and THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII.
Nice heads up, I purchased the shit outta this bundle :) +1
CptFandango: Nice heads up, I purchased the shit outta this bundle :) +1
Good pick, guessing you got it mostly for the chance to play the Game of Thrones mod for CK2? ;)
CptFandango: Nice heads up, I purchased the shit outta this bundle :) +1
Ragnarblackmane: Good pick, guessing you got it mostly for the chance to play the Game of Thrones mod for CK2? ;)
Haha this man is onto me ;P
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Jumbo Bundle 2</span>

PWYW
Deadlight

$1
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack
Totally worth a buck for sure, but I'd happily pay ten times that to have these two here on GOG.