It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I clicked the link and it logged me off?..
Grargar: Yes. :P
Or to be precise, don't keep your hopes up.
Cyberevil: You must be psychic...
Not really. It's just that, with very few exceptions, the previous daily deals were so underwhelming and laughable that I prepared myself for utter disappointments. And what would you know? I certainly got them! :D
Stooner: I clicked the link and it logged me off?..
(?)
Nothing in the link itself that does that. I click it and still see my info at the top of the Steam page...
madth3: (?)
Nothing in the link itself that does that. I click it and still see my info at the top of the Steam page...
Well, it happened for me.
But not a big deal, I was just curious :)
Grargar: Yes. :P
Or to be precise, don't keep your hopes up.
Cyberevil: You must be psychic...

Though they don't look terrible if you like that genre
...and are willing to use Steam. :-P
Flying Bundle - Who's Gaming Now?! Bundle

1$ minimum for:
- CubeGun
- Guns and Robots - Starter Pack
- Hostile Waters - Antaleus Rising
- Jet Gunner
- War In A Box: Paper Tanks

(All Steam)

and music from Carlmundo & Flexstyle.
Humble Store Daily Deal: BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux) -80%/€2.49
PWYW for Vintage Year at IndieGameStand.
Vote for Vintage Year on Greenlight http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281080432
The Kings Bounty games are on sale on Steam, however the page with that list of games with DRM says some online retail versions have Securom, iirc. Does anybody know if this is true to the Steam versions?
Robot Entertainment Ammo Box at Indie Ammo Box

$4.50 for

- Orcs Must Die!
- Orcs Must Die! 2
- Orcs Must Die! Franchise Soundtrack
- Hero Academy
- Echo Prime (w Soundtrack)

- Orcs Must Die! Lost Adventures
- Orcs Must Die! Artifacts of Power
- Orcs Must Die! 2: Are We There Yeti?
- Orcs Must Die! 2: Family Ties
- Orcs Must Die! 2: Fire and Water

supporting Operation Supply Drop
Post edited August 12, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Robot Entertainment Ammo Box at Indie Ammo Box
[url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:%23%3A1074;/scroll:%23gamelist]According to IsThereAnyDeal[/url] the minimum is $1, but given how fast the BTA is dropping, I'm not so sure about that. (Edit: Looks like it is indeed $1 despite the falling BTA.) I believe it was around $3.10 when I first saw it, $2.99 when you just posted that, and now it's $2.90 and continuing to fall.

Also made a new forum thread for the bundle site.
Post edited August 11, 2014 by Rakuru
A quick question if someone wouldn't mind answering. Does DotEmu package the games in their own installers similar to what GOG does?
To anyone interested, this is a bit of old news, and I don't know if it's been discussed already, but apparently 2K removed the SecuROM from the Borderlands DLC on Steam. I think it was 2 DLC's that used it. You can also add retail versions to Steam now.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/8980/announcements/detail/175956536787509775/
JohnnyDollar: A quick question if someone wouldn't mind answering. Does DotEmu package the games in their own installers similar to what GOG does?
Yes, DotEmu use their own DRM-Free installers.
JohnnyDollar: A quick question if someone wouldn't mind answering. Does DotEmu package the games in their own installers similar to what GOG does?
Impaler26: Yes, DotEmu use their own DRM-Free installers.
Thank you. :)
Post edited August 12, 2014 by JohnnyDollar