It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ragnarblackmane: Thanks for posting this one, though I either have the games I'd want from this list or else they're actually usually cheaper on steam.
Yeah. I posted it mostly to complete the previous lists (although GMG seems to have lost #11) but those deal are unerwhelming.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 82

-Guy vs The Wicked and Nefarious Land -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Pahelika: Revelations -75%/$2.25 (DRM-Free)
-Shadow of the Game -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Victoria Complete -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Wisps -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
2 games of the GG sale I'd like some opinions on.

Deadfall, $10, Steam (DLX 12.50)

Exodus from Earth, $3, Steam

I see they are not A+ games, e.g. Deadfall just seems to come at 10hours playtime but as you know: low prices makes games better ;)

PS: and Contrast is on 75% again $3.75
Post edited August 19, 2014 by dyscode
In their own words, Bundle Stars' "Best Steam Bundle Ever" (and yet it offers nothing of interest to me):

- Murder Miners 4-Pack (Win)
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Puddle (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Wooden Sen'Sey (Win/Mac)
- Super Lemonade Facory (Win)
- Space Farmers 2-Pack (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Terrorhedron (Win)
- Kill Fun Yeah (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Project Root (Win)
- Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent (Win)

4,49 EUR / $4,99 (or click link to check price in your region)
Titanium Bundle
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Leroux
Ninja'd
Post edited August 19, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Ninja'd
Sorry! :)
Leroux: In their own words, Bundle Stars' "Best Steam Bundle Ever" (and yet it offers nothing of interest to me):
Well, Guacamele has its fans, and Murder Miners is the "#1 rated Xbox Indie Game sensation" (?)
:)

Terrorhedron sounds of some interest to me but nothing else. I might grab it on some other sale/bundle once I advance on my other 20 pending tower defense games.
Leroux: In their own words, Bundle Stars' "Best Steam Bundle Ever" (and yet it offers nothing of interest to me):
madth3: Well, Guacamele has its fans
Oh, I didn't mean to talk bad about Guacamelee, but I already bought it directly from the developer, including DRM-free version, Steam key and soundtrack. :)

(And I think it has been bundled before. EDIT: Yep, Humble Bundle 11, presumably also with DRM-free version, Steam key and soundtrack.)
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: Oh, I didn't mean to talk bad about Guacamelee, but I already bought it directly from the developer. including DRM-free version, Steam key and soundtrack. :)
That's cool. I'm not a Guacamelee fan. I was just trying to consider what they might have thought by naming this their Best Bundle Ever.
:)
madth3: Well, Guacamele has its fans
Leroux: Oh, I didn't mean to talk bad about Guacamelee, but I already bought it directly from the developer, including DRM-free version, Steam key and soundtrack. :)

(And I think it has been bundled before. EDIT: Yep, Humble Bundle 11, presumably also with DRM-free version, Steam key and soundtrack.)
Probably to prepare people for the upcoming Super Turbo Championship Edition.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Grargar
dyscode: PS: and Contrast is on 75% again $3.75
Yes, I know... I want it! *_* Too bad it's not on offer for that price at Steam (where I have $ in my wallet)!
Steam Deals:

- Portal 2 -75% / $4.99 until Friday 22th
(Also discounted: Portal 2 Pack and Portal Bundle)

- Bully: Scholarship Edition -75% / $3.74 for another 47 hours

- Murder Miners 4-Pack (Win)
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Puddle (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Wooden Sen'Sey (Win/Mac)
- Super Lemonade Facory (Win)
- Space Farmers 2-Pack (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Terrorhedron (Win)
- Kill Fun Yeah (Win/Mac/Linux)
- Project Root (Win)
- Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent (Win)

4,49 EUR / $4,99 (or click link to check price in your region)
Titanium Bundle
To be honest, this IS the best STEAM bundle that Bundle Stars has ever offered. ;)
high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Jumbo Bundle 2</span>

PWYW
Deadlight

$1
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition

BTA
Terraria
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII Steam Edition
Crusader Kings II with 3 DLC Unit Packs (African, Norse, Russian)

$15
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle (Age of Empires II HD+Forgotten DLC, Age of Empires III: Complete Collection)

Only Deadlight is DRM-Free and the rest are Steam-only. In addition, everything is Windows-only, except Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing which also supports Mac and Crusader Kings II which also supports Mac and Linux.

Includes soundtracks for Crusader Kings II, Deadlight, Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Terraria and THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Grargar
Another nice HB. Grabbed the $1 tier for now, might go BTA if some good games get unlocked later.