It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

canyonaz: If anyone is on the fence for the NSFW bundle, it is probably worth it just for My Girlfriend is the President. I played it around the time it was released. One of the funniest games I've ever played. Much more lighthearted than most eroge. The writers clearly had a good time with it - they put in a whole bunch of random plot elements, but the whole thing just works. I'm pretty sure the price you can get it for in the bundle is the least expensive it has ever been.
Jumping out of forum retirement to warn that MGitP has a strict 5 downloads limit. You may proceed
high rated
dracula 4 gog key from the bundle...... if anyone is interested?

NYHKZE9A

Edit: maybe its taken some people by surprise the code being here, as noone seems to have redeemed it yet after 14 minutes....?
Post edited February 22, 2014 by falster
falster: dracula 4 gog key from the bundle...... if anyone is interested?

NYHKZE9A

Edit: maybe its taken some people by surprise the code being here, as noone seems to have redeemed it yet after 14 minutes....?
And it's still unredeemed. This is the gaming deals thread, not the ninja giveaway.
Surprise indeed! Thank you, this complete my series.. ;p
Grargar: And it's still unredeemed. This is the gaming deals thread, not the ninja giveaway.
not anymore, thanks for bumping. ;p
Post edited February 22, 2014 by Stooner

NYHKZE9A

Grargar: And it's still unredeemed. This is the gaming deals thread, not the ninja giveaway.
i know it is mate, i can read. was a kind of "surprise"
Stooner: Surprise indeed! Thank you, this complete my series.. ;p
Stooner: not anymore, thanks for bumping. ;p
no worries bud
Post edited February 22, 2014 by falster
falster: i know it is mate, i can read. was a kind of "surprise"
I'm just saying why it took half an hour to be redeemed as opposed to mere seconds. Ninjas don't actively patrol this thread.
falster: i know it is mate, i can read. was a kind of "surprise"
Grargar: I'm just saying why it took half an hour to be redeemed as opposed to mere seconds. Ninjas don't actively patrol this thread.
im sure you are. cheers
canyonaz: If anyone is on the fence for the NSFW bundle, it is probably worth it just for My Girlfriend is the President. I played it around the time it was released. One of the funniest games I've ever played. Much more lighthearted than most eroge. The writers clearly had a good time with it - they put in a whole bunch of random plot elements, but the whole thing just works. I'm pretty sure the price you can get it for in the bundle is the least expensive it has ever been.
nightrunner227: Jumping out of forum retirement to warn that MGitP has a strict 5 downloads limit. You may proceed
Well, if it is like JAST's other stuff, you just need to e-mail them with any form of proof of purchase and they will reset your download count.
Rohan15: Enemy Within is worth its full price. Easily one of the best expansions ever made.
Yeah, I'm sure it's worth $60 for the value it provides like many games I've bought in years gone by for that price. :) But in between then and now the price of games has shot down, the market has been flooded and I have a backlog of 97892345364765845 games, so what I'm willing to spend on "the next game" so to speak is significantly lower than what it would have been say 5 years ago. :) Not to mention that I have only given the base game a test run so far and not actually started playing it for real yet. I'm playing the original game at the moment and about half way through it and plan on going through the series one game at a time. By the time I complete all 6 games and any extra content that might be available for them it might be a year or more from now and the expansion will be $2 or so in the bargain bin I imagine. :)

I generally wont spend more than $5 maximum for a game I really want now with few exceptions as I know the price will be half what it is now in 6 months and I can wait. There are few exceptions to this and the only ones on my radar to pay potentially more than $5 for in the near future are The Witcher 3, and Cyberpunk 2077 that I can think of. There is only one other game I've seen previews of that made my eyes pop out of my head and my mouth foam, and that one is a future Ubisoft game which I probably will never buy unless it comes to GOG DRM free.

Other than that though, I have a huge oh-my-god fantasy collection of games I've dreamed about playing over the years and not gotten around to yet which is basically a form of wallet protection that prevent me from being motivated to pay more than $5 for games barring some special circumstance. ;oP
This might be a repost - I didn't check to see if it was covered already - but Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is on sale for $4.99 at GetGames. Sweet deal, great game :D
skeletonbow: Yeah, I'm sure it's worth $60 for the value it provides like many games I've bought in years gone by for that price. :) But in between then and now the price of games has shot down, the market has been flooded and I have a backlog of 97892345364765845 games, so what I'm willing to spend on "the next game" so to speak is significantly lower than what it would have been say 5 years ago. :) Not to mention that I have only given the base game a test run so far and not actually started playing it for real yet. I'm playing the original game at the moment and about half way through it and plan on going through the series one game at a time. By the time I complete all 6 games and any extra content that might be available for them it might be a year or more from now and the expansion will be $2 or so in the bargain bin I imagine. :)

I generally wont spend more than $5 maximum for a game I really want now with few exceptions as I know the price will be half what it is now in 6 months and I can wait. There are few exceptions to this and the only ones on my radar to pay potentially more than $5 for in the near future are The Witcher 3, and Cyberpunk 2077 that I can think of. There is only one other game I've seen previews of that made my eyes pop out of my head and my mouth foam, and that one is a future Ubisoft game which I probably will never buy unless it comes to GOG DRM free.

Other than that though, I have a huge oh-my-god fantasy collection of games I've dreamed about playing over the years and not gotten around to yet which is basically a form of wallet protection that prevent me from being motivated to pay more than $5 for games barring some special circumstance. ;oP
I could have written the same thing word for word.
Last game I bought full price was Witcher 2 and next one will be Wicther 3... As for buying games a few month after the release for 5$ and having a crazy backlog everyone I know is in the same case nowadays. :)
Post edited February 22, 2014 by luckydoky
skeletonbow: Yeah, I'm sure it's worth $60 for the value it provides like many games I've bought in years gone by for that price. :) But in between then and now the price of games has shot down, the market has been flooded and I have a backlog of 97892345364765845 games, so what I'm willing to spend on "the next game" so to speak is significantly lower than what it would have been say 5 years ago. :) Not to mention that I have only given the base game a test run so far and not actually started playing it for real yet. I'm playing the original game at the moment and about half way through it and plan on going through the series one game at a time. By the time I complete all 6 games and any extra content that might be available for them it might be a year or more from now and the expansion will be $2 or so in the bargain bin I imagine. :)

luckydoky: I could have written the same thing word for word.
Last game I bought full price was Witcher 2 and next one will be Wicther 3... As for buying games a few month after the release for 5$ and having a crazy backlog everyone I know is in the same case nowadays. :)
The last full price game I bought was The Lord of the Rings The Battle For Middle Earth II Collector's Edition back in 2006 or 2007 for $70. My bad experiences with Ubisoft and EA DRM and other bad practices made me decide to stop buying games at all at that point except for bargain bin stuff made by other companies, and to proactively investigate every single game's DRM status online before spending any money at all. ;o) It wasn't until I discovered GOG.com that I even started buying games again, and with extreme enthusiasm now. :)

Only individual games that I have spent more than $5 on in the last year was ArmA II from GOG for around $8 on sale many months back, and Torchlight II on Steam was $6.79 (although that was a gift from a friend technically). Anything else over $5 was a bundle including multiple games which divided up no game worth more than $5, and most of it was no game worth more than $3 I believe.

Best time in the history of gaming to be a gamer WRT cost to value proposition! Mind you, I've spent a lot of the money I would have spent on more expensive games in the past on gaming hardware instead. Naturalpoint TrackIR headtracker, Saitek X52 Pro Flight control system with rudders, Logitech G600 mouse (and before that a Razer Naga Epic MMO mouse), and soonish a Logitech G27 racing wheel rig. Where am I going to find the time to use all this crap? LOL
Indie Gala Interstellar Bundle Happy Hour is on.
If you don't want so spent 40 bucks on the new Rambo game here is something equally awefull - presumably- but way, way cheaper:

ORION: Dino Horde -93%, $1, Steam
(metacritic of 36)
Post edited February 22, 2014 by dyscode
skeletonbow: rabble rabble rabble
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how awesome it is! ;)