It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For the Civ folks Civ 5 complete $17.00 at GG steamworks next 2 days
advertised as Mac listing Steamworks..hoping it is good for pc
Post edited February 28, 2014 by buckstone
WireHead: Can anybody explain to me why the indie gala Capsule bundle has gone from ending in 2 days, to ending in 9 days?

Is this something they normally do?
They have done it in the past without announcement. First few times i thought i was seeing things.. but it happens regularly.
buckstone: For the Civ folks Civ 5 complete $17.00 at GG steamworks next 2 days
advertised as Mac listing Steamworks..hoping it is good for pc
Civ V is steamplay, so buy one version, works in all available platforms on steam.
yea Civ IV was that way for me and I figured this was too, just wasn't wanting to give false info
dyscode: Alos here no Problems with DotEmu so far.

My recommendation is DotEMU Collection Vol.1 some 45 Oldschoold classics for €4.50

and +1 to Joan of Arc
Niggles: I assume since ur recommending them all, u bought them all? :P
Yes. Though I aready have the GMG and GG Version of Joan.
Post edited March 01, 2014 by dyscode
Big Fish Games :

Buy One Collector's Edition, Get One for $1.99

For each Collector's Edition you buy this weekend from www.BigFishGames.com, you can get another Collector's Edition for only $1.99!

Just apply coupon code PLAY when you have at least one Collector's Edition in your cart to get the second Collector's Edition in your cart for $1.99.
Important note:

Your game will be discounted at time of checkout. To discount 1 game, put 2 games into your cart and apply the coupon code. If you want 3 discounted games, put 6 games into your cart and apply the coupon code, and so on.
How does this sale work?

The sale starts on Saturday, March 1st at 12:00am and ends on Sunday, March 2nd at 11:59pm (Pacific Time).

You can use Game Club credits for this sale! Your credits will apply automatically just like normal, but if you apply the coupon code, it will make the second game free. Collector's Editions require 2 Game Club credits.

Everyone can participate, but other coupon codes or Punch Card coupons cannot be used as part of this sale.

Only Collector's Editions are eligible for this sale.
True Fear: Forsaken Souls teaser : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24fXP2EZsNw
Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection, $4,99 (I think, not available for me :/ ), on GamersGate.
Digital Tribe Games pack $1.99

For those that missed it earlier, Amazon's returned with the above game pack featuring the following titles:

Cargo Commander
Insecticide
Kung Fu Strike
Legendary
Roogoo
Rush Bros.
Velvet Assassin
Stooner: Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection, $4,99 (I think, not available for me :/ ), on GamersGate.
Not available in here .
Stooner: Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection, $4,99 (I think, not available for me :/ ), on GamersGate.
Damn, that is tempting. Haven't purchased a single Origin-DRM game to date.
foxworks: Damn, that is tempting. Haven't purchased a single Origin-DRM game to date.
Well, at least is not tempting for me... as I can't even see the freaking thing!!

not even the Humble Origin Bundle?
foxworks: Damn, that is tempting. Haven't purchased a single Origin-DRM game to date.
Stooner: Well, at least is not tempting for me... as I can't even see the freaking thing!!

Unfortunately, I missed that bundle. :/ ( I was under a rock some where)
Stooner: Well, at least is not tempting for me... as I can't even see the freaking thing!!

foxworks: Unfortunately, I missed that bundle. :/ ( I was under a rock some where)
:/

it figures... with all that weed and such..
foxworks: Unfortunately, I missed that bundle. :/ ( I was under a rock some where)
Stooner: :/

Shhhh. Keep your voice down. Others might hear you :P
Stooner: :/

foxworks: Shhhh. Keep your voice down. Others might hear you :P
oops. errh, I mean... that's a nice little garden you have around your rock!