It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Double Fine Bundle
*snip*
Stooner: Do not forget the Amnesia Fortnight, with a bunch of prototypes. ;p
Yes, there is that for those interested in voting, etc. :)
Post edited February 06, 2014 by foxworks
Stooner: Do not forget the Amnesia Fortnight, with a bunch of prototypes. ;p
foxworks: Yes, there is that for those interested in voting, etc. :)
I liked more when you said it was the fine print... ;p
foxworks: Yes, there is that for those interested in voting, etc. :)
Stooner: I liked more when you said it was the fine print... ;p
hahaha, i couldn't leave my stupidity up for too much longer. I had scratched my head for some time as I didn't see the other tab referencing the Amnesia Fortnight. *sigh*
foxworks: Psychonauts
Costume Quest
Stacking
i can whole heartedly recommend these three ^.
Spacebase DF-9 (early access) ive had my eye on for a while but will be passing this up for now - i would be grateful for anyone's views / rants/ insight etc please.
dyscode: Aerena - Clash of Champions
seemed to add a extra giftable copy to the steam inventory.
Post edited February 06, 2014 by chezybezy
borderlands 2 9.99 on steam, is free until sunday. do it for claptrap!
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star
for free (*warning: it is fremium/micro-transaction)
Android
iOS
Windows 8.1
Storm over the Pacific, 95% off ($1) on GamersGate.
Post edited February 06, 2014 by Stooner
[...]
*Cannot confirm one or individual Steam Keys
**All of these games are redeemable on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux. All games, with the exception of Spacebase DF-9, are also available DRM-free
*** $6 Also unlocks game soundtracks
I'm not sure about this (can anyone else confirm?) - but I think only the Brutal Legend soundtrack requires $6. I think the other soundtracks are available at any price. (EDIT - <span class="bold">Confirmed</span> by mwb1100.)

I can confirm that all Steam keys are separate.

And I found this from the game's official website -

The Steam Alpha build is actually DRM-free. It downloads through Steam of course but you don’t need to be running Steam to run the game. In this case Steam serves purely as a download and auto-patching mechanism, not as a DRM solution. (We have actually used Steam in this way for a number of our games.)

There are other possible futures, including one in which we start implementing aspects of Steamworks like cloud saves and other requested features, in which case Steam would become a more intrinsic part of the game. I can also imagine a future in which we released a version that downloads directly through Humble! We can’t promise either of these futures 100%, because then we will look like fools if they do not come to pass.

But know that the Alpha 1 build is only using Steam as a download tool, just like a Humble Bundle download would.
Note - This is a quote about the Alpha 1 build. It is currently Alpha 3 and may have changed. I can't confirm whether it is currently DRM-free or not.
Post edited February 06, 2014 by AdamR
gbaz69: Star Wars: Tiny Death Star
Isn't Tiny Death Star always free? Don't they make their money by making the game no fun unless you pay for upgrades?

[...]
*Cannot confirm one or individual Steam Keys
**All of these games are redeemable on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux. All games, with the exception of Spacebase DF-9, are also available DRM-free
*** $6 Also unlocks game soundtracks
AdamR: I'm not sure about this (can anyone else confirm?) - but I think only the Brutal Legend soundtrack requires $6. I think the other soundtracks are available at any price.
Confirmed - a purchase of less than $6 gets the soundtracks for the games that are part of the purchase.
Post edited February 06, 2014 by mwb1100
Horror indie darling Outlast (Steamworks) for US$6.80 / &pound;5.10 at GG.
Shelter is -80% in Bundle Stars, it is $2 / £1.40

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/shelter/

Steam only
Current deals at FireFlower Games (all DRM-Free of course):

http://fireflowergames.com/deals/

Gravi -50% off - €3.49
Seduce Me - 67% off - €4.29
Driftmoon - 67% off - €4.99
Elliot Quest Deluxe Edition (Beta) - 50% off - €4.99
Ethan: Meteor Hunter - 40% off - €5.99

This is a good opportunity to grab Seduce Me, i'm considering buying it at that price. :D
Weekend Deal on DotEmu: 50% off on all IMG Publishing Ltd Titles:

http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/discounted
just reposting since the deals are active now on UK.Gamesplanet.com:

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (Thu-Fri) £4.08
Assassin's Creed 3 (Fri-Sat) £5.10
Far Cry 3 (Fri-Mon) £3.75
high rated
Free Pid:

https://www.facebook.com/BundleStars/app_174961479209942

You need to like a couple of pages to get a Steam key. In case you're not big on Facebook here's a key:

A5V34-952Q8-PR6P8