It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: doesnt their advertising say none have been bundled before? I can see two that has been I think......
spoderman: Where'd they say that?
The email said "The games in this bundle are all making their debut in a Steam-only bundle".

So apparently any bundle they might have been in before wasn't Steam-only. I'm not sure why anyone would care about that detail.
spoderman: Where'd they say that?
mwb1100: The email said "The games in this bundle are all making their debut in a Steam-only bundle".

So apparently any bundle they might have been in before wasn't Steam-only. I'm not sure why anyone would care about that detail.
""The games in this bundle are all making their debut in a Steam-only bundle""

Seems a weird way to advertise a bundle ?
Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Digital Tribe Games pack - $1.99
- Cargo Commander
- Insecticide
- Kung Fu Strike
- Legendary
- Roogoo
- Rush Bros.
- Velvet Assassin

NBA 2K14 - $14.99

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code: OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 - it will give you additional 20% off - provided your basket value is above £/$/€10

POSTAL & POSTAL II Pack - $3.74

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $4.99

Ship Simulator Extremes: Collection - $7.49

Airline Tycoon 2: Gold Edition - $7.49

Best of Square Pack - $23.74

Telltale Games Collection - $24.99

Square Action Pack - $25.97

LEGO Complete Pack - $28.97

More deals could be seen here!
Post edited February 17, 2014 by racerboi101
Niggles: ""The games in this bundle are all making their debut in a Steam-only bundle""

Seems a weird way to advertise a bundle ?
The email claimed "Grab eight amazing Steam games which have never been bundled before!". It's obviously a quote that's deliberately intended to mislead, and this bizarre claim about how it's never been bundled in a "Steam-only" bundle before is simply to avert claims of false advertising.

Steam keys have been available in bundles before for 3079, 3089, Ethan: Meteor Hunter and Universe Sandbox. In fact Universe Sandbox has only ever been available as a Steam key.
racerboi101: LEGO Complete Pack - $28.97
For small values of complete. Does not include Marvel Superheroes, any Indiana Jones or Star Wars. Or the LEGO movie game.
racerboi101: LEGO Complete Pack - $28.97
BoxOfSnoo: For small values of complete. Does not include Marvel Superheroes, any Indiana Jones or Star Wars. Or the LEGO movie game.
My thoughts aswell.

They can do LEGO Disney pack next, Marvel, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones.

The only thing from Disney I want more of, is The Incredibles. Love that so much.
racerboi101: Amazon Deals (All Steam)

- Cargo Commander
- Insecticide
- Kung Fu Strike
- Legendary
- Roogoo
- Rush Bros.
- Velvet Assassin

NBA 2K14 - $14.99
Thanks for the Amazon post!
mwb1100: The email said "The games in this bundle are all making their debut in a Steam-only bundle".
I interpreted that email to mean making their Bundlestars debut, not a debut anywhere. All of these games I presume have been for sale somewhere before.

jamyskis: The email claimed "Grab eight amazing Steam games which have never been bundled before!". It's obviously a quote that's deliberately intended to mislead, and this bizarre claim about how it's never been bundled in a "Steam-only" bundle before is simply to avert claims of false advertising.
My email said: " The games in this bundle are all making their debut in a Steam-only bundle, so grab them while you can!"
Post edited February 17, 2014 by fartheststar
I think I'm the intended audience for that Lego bundle. I've never played any Lego game, but I've been thinking recently of picking up one or two to try. My friend was just telling me the other week how she was enjoying the Lego Lord of the Rings. In an ideal world I would have preferred Star Wars or Indiana Jones instead of Batman, but it's still a good deal, particularly with the extra 20% off.

It's nice to know someone out there is targeting me. Or maybe not so nice, now that I think about it... :P

Edit: Forgot to say, thanks for posting the links!
Post edited February 18, 2014 by Elinnea
BoxOfSnoo: For small values of complete. Does not include Marvel Superheroes, any Indiana Jones or Star Wars. Or the LEGO movie game.
gbaz69: My thoughts aswell.

They can do LEGO Disney pack next, Marvel, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones.

The only thing from Disney I want more of, is The Incredibles. Love that so much.
Disney seems pretty much against bundles so forget about seeing these included in one, ever. :P
spinefarm: A good deal on Nuuvem if you missed this by any chance
LA Noire Complete for $3.76
Grabbing that as soon as I get some extra cash.
Post edited February 18, 2014 by Foxhack
high rated
racerboi101: Amazon Deals (All Steam)

- Cargo Commander
- Insecticide
- Kung Fu Strike
- Legendary
- Roogoo
- Rush Bros.
- Velvet Assassin

NBA 2K14 - $14.99

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code: OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 - it will give you additional 20% off - provided your basket value is above £/$/€10

POSTAL & POSTAL II Pack - $3.74

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $4.99

Ship Simulator Extremes: Collection - $7.49

Airline Tycoon 2: Gold Edition - $7.49

Best of Square Pack - $23.74

Telltale Games Collection - $24.99

Square Action Pack - $25.97

LEGO Complete Pack - $28.97

More deals could be seen here!
Since this is a community and not some kind of open marketplace, I don't appreciate you using Amazon affiliate links without at least disclosing this information in your post. Additionally, you've needlessly routed your GMG links through a highly questionable service that might also be a money per click deal, but at the very least is a domain known for scamming and related insecure activities.

Ultimately, I'm not a moderator and you can do what you want, but I come here to participate in a community that, by its friendly nature, leads me to expect a modicum of freedom from exploitation. Please, be transparent, or take your underhanded activities elsewhere.
Dzsono: *snip
My faith in the gog community lead me to click the links without checking. Shame on original poster.
*Nice catch btw, I'll be more vigilant of links before I click.
Dzsono: Since this is a community and not some kind of open marketplace, I don't appreciate you using Amazon affiliate links without at least disclosing this information in your post. Additionally, you've needlessly routed your GMG links through a highly questionable service that might also be a money per click deal, but at the very least is a domain known for scamming and related insecure activities.

Ultimately, I'm not a moderator and you can do what you want, but I come here to participate in a community that, by its friendly nature, leads me to expect a modicum of freedom from exploitation. Please, be transparent, or take your underhanded activities elsewhere.
His posts are always just reposts of the newsposts of the Trader's Guild Group on Steam Community, they're the ones who add this stuff I imagine, but yeah he should probably mention it if he pastes stuff with referral links.
Post edited February 18, 2014 by Pheace
Amazon:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $4.99 steam (was supposed to be live, currently still full price)
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning DLC: The Legend of Dead Kel $2.99 steam
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Teeth of Naros DLC Pack $2.99 steam

Kingdoms of Amalur + DLC Bundle $9.99 steam
gbaz69: Amazon:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $4.99 steam (was supposed to be live, currently still full price)
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning DLC: The Legend of Dead Kel $2.99 steam
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Teeth of Naros DLC Pack $2.99 steam

Kingdoms of Amalur + DLC Bundle $9.99 steam
]Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $4.99 steam
Its now online.
Im not sure what I should think of the game. IMO it has some very mixed revies and it seems to me that there are better actionrpg available... I think I will pass this one.

Greets!