It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dzsono: Talking about Bundle Stars - they are offering a free Steam key of PID until they run out.

http://giveaways.bundlestars.com/

Edit: Of course, they want you to sign up to their mailing list. There's always a catch ;)
Can't argue with free. They have pretty good deals on bundles if you can find a batch you're interested in.

btw, there were still over 100K keys available for those that signed up. They must've got directly to the publisher and cut a mega volume deal to generate promotion for their site. PID has always looked interesting to but I never pulled the trigger on it. Now I don't have to!
Aningan: Haha. The only reason I used GMG was because it charged me in $. Bye bye GMG! was nice knowing you.
cich: Eh, me too. Very often they had the best deals! Now, they're having some of the worst.
I mean, 30% increase in price across the board? This is brutal.
Lets face it, regional prices sucks... ever wonder why so many sellers over at steamtrades are from non-Usa/Non-Australia countries? They must make a huge profit, enough to live off of I swear.

^though that is an entirely different story (I think they do this only for digital goods, you don't see Ferrari saleing cars to Russians @ 50% base price like steam does)
blotunga: It seems gmg has changed to gbp for me and everything got super expensive.
It seems that GMG store switched to "403 Forbidden" for me.
grviper: It seems that GMG store switched to "403 Forbidden" for me.
It seems they want to become a steam-clone. Good that I've discovered amazon :). My only regret is that I haven't bought AvP to get Rome TW for free along.
Bioshock Weekend at GG:
e.g.

Minerva's Den €2.50, £2 -75%

Bioshock £2.49 (not avail. from Germany)

Bioshock 2 £3.49

also:
Jets n Guns Gold €3, -50% DRM Free.
Post edited February 06, 2014 by dyscode
Not sure how many of you care, but SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition is only $4.99 on steam
gbaz69: Not sure how many of you care, but SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition is only $4.99 on steam
Heh, only 2,49€ here. :p
gbaz69: Not sure how many of you care, but SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition is only $4.99 on steam
triock: Heh, only 2,49€ here. :p
Care to do a trade? :D
triock: Heh, only 2,49€ here. :p
wow, cheaper than here... (~$3.70)
I need a friend/trader that lives in countries that get steam games cheaper then me, so I can trade.
gbaz69: I need a friend/trader that lives in countries that get steam games cheaper then me, so I can trade.
And that coming from a US privileged citizen where 90% of the steam games are 30-40% cheaper then here even though you make 10 times more money
dyscode: Bioshock Weekend at GG:
e.g.

Bioshock 2 £3.49

also:
I just brought it and got Minervas Den free on Steam when remdeeming Bioshocks 2 code. So Yeah dont get both like I did otherwise you will waste money.
dyscode: Bioshock Weekend at GG:
e.g.

Bioshock 2 £3.49

also:
Pond86: I just brought it and got Minervas Den free on Steam when remdeeming Bioshocks 2 code. So Yeah dont get both like I did otherwise you will waste money.
#%$@, I already did.
I bet Gamers Gate support would refund Minerva's Den purchases if you contact them; that's a low move for them to offer the DLC as a separate purchase when it's not automatically included with all base game editions.
gbaz69: I need a friend/trader that lives in countries that get steam games cheaper then me, so I can trade.
blotunga: And that coming from a US privileged citizen where 90% of the steam games are 30-40% cheaper then here even though you make 10 times more money
Wouldn't you shop around for the best prices? I know if I can save money some how, I'll go with that option.

And I won't comment about anything else you said, it was really hurt full. You don't know my cirumstances, and I won't presume to know yours.