It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the Splinter Cell games are on sale on Amazon.com, not sure of DRM other than it's non Steam to the best of my knowledge.

Link
dyscode: yes, I tried that the first times, seem they caught their mistake, I guess. Oh well.
chezybezy: awh sorry just thought sometimes the most obvious we miss. id offer to get it for you but im still having issues myself so id rather not risk a second purchase in case it doesn't work too.
now it works.
Post edited February 01, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: yes, I tried that the first times, seem they caught their mistake, I guess. Oh well.
chezybezy: awh sorry just thought sometimes the most obvious we miss. id offer to get it for you but im still having issues myself so id rather not risk a second purchase in case it doesn't work too.
thanks I got it, SQEEX-Store working again :) what a day!
dyscode: thanks I got it, SQEEX-Store working again :) what a day!
bright side, they wont have sold out as (apparently) no one was able to get on the store! :p
dyscode: thanks I got it, SQEEX-Store working again :) what a day!
chezybezy: bright side, they wont have sold out as (apparently) no one was able to get on the store! :p
one of my intention for 2014 was not to buy so many games, well that is out of the window leaping like Spiderman already. :)
chezybezy: bright side, they wont have sold out as (apparently) no one was able to get on the store! :p
dyscode: one of my intention for 2014 was not to buy so many games, well that is out of the window leaping like Spiderman already. :)
you made it to February! go with x a month instead :)
Post edited February 01, 2014 by chezybezy
dyscode: one of my intention for 2014 was not to buy so many games, well that is out of the window leaping like Spiderman already. :)
chezybezy: you made it to February! go with x a month instead :)
I set my fixed games budget around $15 a month or so and still the number of games in the bundles, is too much.
So, I guess I need to set the numbers instead, as you said.

I already managed to say no to a lot of deals. Yay!
Is that Hitman Contracts worth it?
Niggles: Is that Hitman Contracts worth it?
unfortunately it is said to be the vey best of the franchise. I will have to find out.
dyscode: unfortunately it is said to be the vey best of the franchise. I will have to find out.
im afraid as it has taken it until now to get my key i cant answer any more than dyscode has said! - sorry.

gotta recommend Nihilumbra - currently on offer over at GMG for £1.99 and i think there is a voucher knocking about somewhere too.
I'm quite partial to Blood Money myself. It was a far better entry point for new players, in my opinion.
DarkoD13: I'm quite partial to Blood Money myself. It was a far better entry point for new players, in my opinion.
Blood Money is awesome on so many levels.
Short version - Yes.

Blithering version -
Hitman 47 = nice game with large levels but it can be vary hard and the lives system always threw me.
Hitman 2 = good storyline and level design but some levels are a real pain.
Hitman Contracts = mostly a repeat of 1 but the levels are new, fresh and it has more ways to do things. Also lost the lives system for the best.
Hitman Blood Money* = fantastic story, better detection system and large open levels.
Himan Absolution = heavy story direction, smaller levels and the best detection system. There is little replay to the game though as the levels do not allow for you to take in other weapons and are rather short.

Hitman Blood Money is my personal favorite, but when Contracts comes here I will be buying it for $10 without issue even given the age of the game, so I hope that helps.
011284mm: Short version - Yes.

Blithering version -
Hitman 47 = nice game with large levels but it can be vary hard and the lives system always threw me.
Hitman 2 = good storyline and level design but some levels are a real pain.
Hitman Contracts = mostly a repeat of 1 but the levels are new, fresh and it has more ways to do things. Also lost the lives system for the best.
Hitman Blood Money* = fantastic story, better detection system and large open levels.
Himan Absolution = heavy story direction, smaller levels and the best detection system. There is little replay to the game though as the levels do not allow for you to take in other weapons and are rather short.

Hitman Blood Money is my personal favorite, but when Contracts comes here I will be buying it for $10 without issue even given the age of the game, so I hope that helps.
Steam doesnt list Windows 7 or 8 as supported though.....
Reperfection Volume 1 (a point'n'click adventure stylized as a black and white "Art Noir graphic novel") is on Groupees Spotlight for less than 3 days.

$1 for PC/Desura
$2 for Android and OST
Post edited February 02, 2014 by MoP