It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone knows if Football Manager 2014 on amazon is region locked?
triock: Bundle yourself - presented by Killjoy Games

http://groupees.com/by

A $1.00 minimum Build a Bundle campaign. Game titles include Orborun, Siege of Inaolia, Project APT, Loot Hero, Air Control, Astro Emporia, Hippocampal, Space Slice
IAmSinistar: Nice, thanks for the heads-up. Only a few familiar names in that one, so could be a good chance to pick up some truly new games. Any idea what the DRM and keys status is likely to be?
I have Orborun for Android. Strangely, to me it has a little bit of a Mirror's Edge feel to it. The only way to beat the level is to pull off the right series of movies almost flawlessly, with just enough margin for error to not make it frustrating. But at the same time it doesn't punish you too badly for failure because the levels are just the right length.
Zangtesu: Anyone knows if Football Manager 2014 on amazon is region locked?
According to this review, possibly so.
high rated
Still have Amazon coupons ($5 off) if anyone wants a game from the EC list at cost. (Paypal)

Send me a PM
Post edited January 31, 2014 by Pheace
PenguinJim: GG have added a few other things to their sale in the past few hours, too. Nothing leaps out (beyond the Civ / King's Bounty stuff)... oh, maybe the Realms of Arkania remake or Agricultural Sim 2013? :P
gbaz69: I wouldn't mind an agricultural game, if it was more then just driving farm equipment around.
Like, balancing the books (including managing buyers/sellers for goods), ordering fertilzer or pesticide (or go organic).
Being able to walk and explore the land, including entering buildings. etc.
Even though it's an oldie, try SimFarm for that.

Maybe we might even get the other Sim games on GOG... *coughcough* :P
Republique for iOS 7 is right now selling the it's Season Season Pass for $1, usually $15.
This one oozes production values. Something like Remember Me as a stealth game.

There is a discussion because it is 'meant for the Kickstarter Backers' or something but actually I think they are selling more units today because of their 'open secret' than they have sold since release, covering their 'losses' tenfold.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Republique for iOS 7 is right now selling the it's Season Season Pass for $1, usually $15.

There is a discussion because it is 'meant for the Kickstarter Backers' or something but actually I think they are selling more units today than they have sold since release, covering their 'losses' tenfold.
your advertising mobile games now? lol :P
dyscode: Republique for iOS 7 is right now selling the it's Season Season Pass for $1, usually $15.

There is a discussion because it is 'meant for the Kickstarter Backers' or something but actually I think they are selling more units today than they have sold since release, covering their 'losses' tenfold.
Niggles: your advertising mobile games now? lol :P
a good game is a good game ;) and there have been quite some mobile games posts in the past.
Niggles: your advertising mobile games now? lol :P
dyscode: a good game is a good game ;) and there have been quite some mobile games posts in the past.
Well considering 95% of mobile games are pretty much shovelware/requires microtransactions.. can you say this is a good game then? ;)
dyscode: a good game is a good game ;) and there have been quite some mobile games posts in the past.
Niggles: Well considering 95% of mobile games are pretty much shovelware/requires microtransactions.. can you say this is a good game then? ;)
I ONLY post games that I like or find interesting, ok 99% of my posts.
Republique is an amazing game, I am speaking console-like content quality, here - at least for Ep.1 (2-5 are still in the making). This is not your 95% shovelware, this is the 5% I care about.
:)
Pheace: Still have Amazon coupons ($5 off) if anyone wants a game from the EC list at cost. (Paypal)

Send me a PM
Thanks again. +1 for all your help!
Niggles: Well considering 95% of mobile games are pretty much shovelware/requires microtransactions.. can you say this is a good game then? ;)
I remember getting really interested in this game back when the first announcements were made. Had I noticed the Kickstarter campaign, I would've backed it. There is also going to be a PC/Mac version, but it isn't finished yet.
Pheace: Still have Amazon coupons ($5 off) if anyone wants a game from the EC list at cost. (Paypal)

Send me a PM
Thanks!

Send me a PM
Thank you very much!
From the Amazon deal I have a Inversion Steam-Key (US-Region locked) left. So if you can use US-Region Keys and want it for yourself or a friend to co-op the game with and NOT for trading, PM me. :)
Post edited February 01, 2014 by dyscode