It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbaz69: Inversion + Enslaved Pack $7.49 (steam)
Damn... I completely forgot Enslaved exists, and now I got a laptop to run it. Why did it never surface on steam... well, can't get it from amazon.com thought.
gbaz69: I know it has been previously mentioned regarding the Jan.31 amazon editors choice games.
They are now Live.

Inversion + Enslaved Pack $7.49 (steam)
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $7.49 (steam) [keys will be-restocked before event ends, extended to Feb.1 for DS]

Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition $29.99 (drm-free)

And Tomb Raider is still $8.99 (steam)

edit: forgot
Naruto Storm 3: Full Burst $19.99 (steam)

Prices are before EC coupon.
Just bought Enslaved + Inversion, for $2.49 great pack.
Is Naruto worth $14.99?It looks interesting but is over my usual spend limit
Aragorn007: Is Naruto worth $14.99?It looks interesting but is over my usual spend limit
If you're a big Naruto fan, go for it. Otherwise, wait for bigger discount. ;)
alexkoti:
blotunga: I wonder if Overlord 2 is worth the extra 5 bucks... Oh well I have until next Thursday to decide.
In my opinion: No. The sequel doesn't live up to the original and add-on.
Acriz: In my opinion: No. The sequel doesn't live up to the original and add-on.
Thanks. As I'm not interested in Dirt, I'll probably pick up the $1 tier then :).
alexkoti:
blotunga: I wonder if Overlord 2 is worth the extra 5 bucks... Oh well I have until next Thursday to decide.
Usually you can get it for less on a Steam Sale. SO unless the other games interest you, there might be a better bargain.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by dyscode
gbaz69: I know it has been previously mentioned regarding the Jan.31 amazon editors choice games.
They are now Live.

Inversion + Enslaved Pack $7.49 (steam)
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $7.49 (steam) [keys will be-restocked before event ends, extended to Feb.1 for DS]

Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition $29.99 (drm-free)

And Tomb Raider is still $8.99 (steam)

edit: forgot
Naruto Storm 3: Full Burst $19.99 (steam)

Prices are before EC coupon.
Aragorn007: Just bought Enslaved + Inversion, for $2.49 great pack.
And you could activate it on Steam?

Cause I think someone said a few pages back that at least one of those two games is region locked to the US.
Aningan: And you could activate it on Steam?

Cause I think someone said a few pages back that at least one of those two games is region locked to the US.
this post seems to indicate it might be Inversion is region locked.
they put much details into the valid countries that are in and out of the lock.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post60810

if thats what you were meaning.
if you were meaning naruto, then totally disregard.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by ErekoseDM

ErekoseDM: this post seems to indicate it might be Inversion is region locked.
they put much details into the valid countries that are in and out of the lock.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post60810

if thats what you were meaning.
if you were meaning naruto, then totally disregard.
Thanks! Yeah, I was asking about the Enslaved & Inversion pack.

Damn, I just bought the Enslaved pack: Enslaved redeemed for me, but Inversion didn't.

So Enslaved is ROW, but Inversion is region locked.

I will see on sunday when I get home. Enslaved should not be region locked according to user reviews, Inversion might require US IP. So far any purchase on Amazon (I bought some 10 games) did activate withou any problems.
I can confirmi this, Enslaved is NOT region locked, Inversion otherwise is US only.
Shiny Loot has among others Tesla: the Weatherman on sale for $1.
I can wholeheartedly recommend this game!
Post edited January 31, 2014 by dyscode
Posted three of these deals earlier, but ShinyLoot just sent out an email about them, including a fourth title, so here they are again for weekend shoppers. These are all new titles in their catalogue.

Metal Planet - $3.00 (50% off)

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1 - $3.99 (20% off) [includes a Steam key]

Goscurry - $4.99 (17% off) [includes a Desura key]

FootLOL: Epic Fail League - $3.00 (70%)

I can also highly recommend Faerie Solitaire for $1.00 from their current sales offerings.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Laulajatar: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and it's DLCs are 70% off on Steam until Feb 3rd. I'd never thought I'd see this happen, as it wasn't part of any sale during the past months.
It's the only version of this game that does not require Origin.
HeDanny: So its not one of the EA games that, if you buy on steam, you get an Origin Key as well? I was hoping people would be buying it and putting the Origin key in their trade lists. Was looking to trade for one once they started turning up. Bother.
The rights to the Steam version is not owned by EA.