It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

undeadcow: I bet Gamers Gate support would refund Minerva's Den purchases if you contact them; that's a low move for them to offer the DLC as a separate purchase when it's not automatically included with all base game editions.
Well theres a silm chance its a glitch and I got lucky. But theres also the thing that it might be a celebration thing that they have done to celebrate the fact that Bioshock 2 moved from GFWL to Steamworks, and GG don't know.

But yeah they will most likely give you a refund if you haven't used the key.
Pond86: But theres also the thing that it might be a celebration thing that they have done to celebrate the fact that Bioshock 2 moved from GFWL to Steamworks, and GG don't know.
It's exactly this. Everyone got Minerva's Den recently on Steam when GFWL was removed. So it's free.
Pond86: But theres also the thing that it might be a celebration thing that they have done to celebrate the fact that Bioshock 2 moved from GFWL to Steamworks, and GG don't know.
Vitek: It's exactly this. Everyone got Minerva's Den recently on Steam when GFWL was removed. So it's free.
Yes but I was under the impression and from that 2K said that it was only avaliable to those who owned the game already on Steam for free.
undeadcow: I bet Gamers Gate support would refund Minerva's Den purchases if you contact them; that's a low move for them to offer the DLC as a separate purchase when it's not automatically included with all base game editions.
14 days, as long as you did not request your Steamkey (Show Activation Key) or attempt to download.
Just open a ticket with support and within a few days you get your money back.

I thought only BS2 keys aquired before the release of Minerva's Den would activate it for free.
Maybe GG still having a bunch of those 'pre keys'.
In that case it would be a real bargain - BS2+Minerva for £3.50.
Post edited February 06, 2014 by dyscode
gbaz69: Wouldn't you shop around for the best prices? I know if I can save money some how, I'll go with that option.

And I won't comment about anything else you said, it was really hurt full. You don't know my cirumstances, and I won't presume to know yours.
Sry, I didn't want to sound insulting, it's just that steam has almost always been hostile to eastern europe and now GMG also "raised" prices and I'm kind of annoyed by all that.
gbaz69: Wouldn't you shop around for the best prices? I know if I can save money some how, I'll go with that option.

And I won't comment about anything else you said, it was really hurt full. You don't know my cirumstances, and I won't presume to know yours.
blotunga: Sry, I didn't want to sound insulting, it's just that steam has almost always been hostile to eastern europe and now GMG also "raised" prices and I'm kind of annoyed by all that.
Understandable, I feel same way. Guess what? I did a good job censoring my post, I'm learning.
The ture underline problem is the law passers/makers and the rich 1% :D. (not to mention evil corporations)
Pond86: Yes but I was under the impression and from that 2K said that it was only avaliable to those who owned the game already on Steam for free.
I was under impression everyone got it as I think I heard about someone who redeemed Bioshock later and got it (other than right now in this thread. :-)).

But apparently I am wrong and it's supposed to be only for those who had the game previously before it happened: "It was finally added to Steam on October 2, 2013, and was given for free to those who previously bought the game on Steam or any other retailers, and allowed retail versions to be registered to the gaming platform." - Bioshock wiki.

But maybe they still give it to anyone.
Post edited February 06, 2014 by Vitek
Pond86: Yes but I was under the impression and from that 2K said that it was only avaliable to those who owned the game already on Steam for free.
Vitek: I was under impression everyone got it as I think I heard about someone who redeemed Bioshock later and got it (other than right now in this thread. :-)).

But apparently I am wrong and it's supposed to be only for those who had the game previously before it happened: "It was finally added to Steam on October 2, 2013, and was given for free to those who previously bought the game on Steam or any other retailers, and allowed retail versions to be registered to the gaming platform." - Bioshock wiki.

But maybe they still give it to anyone.
I thought as much. Strange that its still going then. As you'd of thought 2K would of been on it. Still not complaining as I got my DLC for free. Just yeah if you're buying BioShock 2 from GG just get that and see if Steam gives you the DLC too. They might just have some unused codes left.
gbaz69: Understandable, I feel same way. Guess what? I did a good job censoring my post, I'm learning.
The ture underline problem is the law passers/makers and the rich 1% :D. (not to mention evil corporations)
Anyway, my other point was that here the average working individual makes about 400 USD/month, gas is about $7.5 a gallon (so no, prices are not lower), and even digital games stores screw us over (or probably it's the publishers). Good that I've discovered amazon :D, the only problem is that some games are still region locked.
Btw, I would help with your problem, but steam has locked lots of accounts lately for cross-border trading and I have too much invested in mine.
blotunga: Anyway, my other point was that here the average working individual makes about 400 USD/month, gas is about $7.5 a gallon (so no, prices are not lower), and even digital games stores screw us over (or probably it's the publishers). Good that I've discovered amazon :D, the only problem is that some games are still region locked.
Btw, I would help with your problem, but steam has locked lots of accounts lately for cross-border trading and I have too much invested in mine.
Wait, if they allow market trading and gifting, why lock accounts for using a feature they made?
Steam even has its hand in steamtrades.com right? steam is a big hypocrite then.

If anything, I would want the accounts that make a living off of re-selling games to be locked. (you know the GAME=4xDOTA2key, etc.)
Thouse people are making profit :/. And I mean why not. Buy a game on 75% off, resale it as if it was 35-50% off.
gbaz69: Wait, if they allow market trading and gifting, why lock accounts for using a feature they made?
Steam even has its hand in steamtrades.com right? steam is a big hypocrite then.

If anything, I would want the accounts that make a living off of re-selling games to be locked. (you know the GAME=4xDOTA2key, etc.)
Thouse people are making profit :/. And I mean why not. Buy a game on 75% off, resale it as if it was 35-50% off.
Because russians are even better off then the US. They buy everything 50% off compared to the US. So if something is $5 on sale in the US, it's $2.5 in russia. So if the games are not region locked, they can make a nice living :)
Post edited February 06, 2014 by blotunga
Sanctum is $0.99 (90% off) for the month of February from the devs. http://www.coffeestainstudios.com/games/sanctum
Double Fine Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

PWYW
Psychonauts
Costume Quest
Stacking

$6 or more
Brutal Legend

$16.74 or more
Spacebase DF-9 (early access)

*Each game receives individual Steam Key (Thanks, AdamR!)
**All of these games are redeemable on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux. All games, with the exception of Spacebase DF-9, are also available DRM-free
*** Game soundtracks also available for games purchased (Thanks, mwb1100!)
Post edited February 06, 2014 by foxworks
Groupees Be Mine 11

$1 min:

Grimm
Infected: The Twin Vaccine
ÆRENA - Clash of Champions (Early Access)
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Redshirt
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge YAY!!!!
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

6 Boni:
1. Hollow & Akimbo - Pseudoscience
2. The Body Changer
3. KGB 1953
Post edited February 06, 2014 by dyscode
foxworks: Double Fine Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

PWYW
Psychonauts
Costume Quest
Stacking

$6 or more
Brutal Legend

$16.74
Spacebase DF-9 (early access)

Cannot confirm one or individual Steam Keys
*All of these games are redeemable on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux. All games, with the exception of Spacebase DF-9, are also available DRM-free
Do not forget the Amnesia Fortnight, with a bunch of prototypes. ;p