It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Laulajatar: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and it's DLCs are 70% off on Steam until Feb 3rd. I'd never thought I'd see this happen, as it wasn't part of any sale during the past months.
It's the only version of this game that does not require Origin.
So I guess I'll be that guy:

Are the DLC worth it?
retsuseiba: So I guess I'll be that guy:
Are the DLC worth it?
Don't know about the DLC, but I enjoyed Kingdoms of Amalur A LOT. Great Game!

Edit: Probably the DLC is worth it, if the game was any inkling to me how good they may be..
Post edited January 30, 2014 by YellowAries

Are the DLC worth it?
I don't know. I own them, but never played them. Too many games, too many games.

People seem to think they are worth it, though. At this price, I think they are. Well, except for the weapon and armor pack, I guess ;)
Laulajatar: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and it's DLCs are 70% off on Steam until Feb 3rd. I'd never thought I'd see this happen, as it wasn't part of any sale during the past months.

Are the DLC worth it?
Both the Story DLC are totally worth it. The Weapons DLC is obsolete.
Try the demo, to see if you like the base game.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by dyscode
merow: For point and clickers: conspirocracy > 1,75€

http://www.desura.com/games/conspirocracy
dyscode: Interesting, thanks :)
Sure... Your welcome!

Are the DLC worth it?
I'll echo Dyscode: the DLC are well worth it. As such things go, these are very well done compared to the base game. I picked up the whole package quite some time ago and spent more than 100 hours on it. Not the best game in the world by any means, but it was a lot of fun, IMO.
Civilization V and DLC are on sale at gamersgate. (up to 85% off)
Civilization III complete and Civilization IV complete are also on sale, but are drm=secrum, not steam.
King's Bounty franchise also on sale at gamers gate. (up to 75% off)
Post edited January 30, 2014 by gbaz69
GG have added a few other things to their sale in the past few hours, too. Nothing leaps out (beyond the Civ / King's Bounty stuff)... oh, maybe the Realms of Arkania remake or Agricultural Sim 2013? :P
PenguinJim: GG have added a few other things to their sale in the past few hours, too. Nothing leaps out (beyond the Civ / King's Bounty stuff)... oh, maybe the Realms of Arkania remake or Agricultural Sim 2013? :P
I wouldn't mind an agricultural game, if it was more then just driving farm equipment around.
Like, balancing the books (including managing buyers/sellers for goods), ordering fertilzer or pesticide (or go organic).
Being able to walk and explore the land, including entering buildings. etc.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by gbaz69
Thank yes for them replies. Since there isn't much difference between complete and the no weapons dlc options, I guess I'll go for complete.

Are the DLC worth it?
Coelocanth: I'll echo Dyscode: the DLC are well worth it. As such things go, these are very well done compared to the base game. I picked up the whole package quite some time ago and spent more than 100 hours on it. Not the best game in the world by any means, but it was a lot of fun, IMO.
Pretty fun game but you need mods to make it a lot harder.Game is too easy with the settings that available. Plus SweetFX really jazzes up the bland colours imho :D

23.99 AUD v 11.99 USD. What a ripoff. Looks like ill be getting it via a russian or brazlian trader :)
Post edited January 30, 2014 by Niggles
So its not one of the EA games that, if you buy on steam, you get an Origin Key as well? I was hoping people would be buying it and putting the Origin key in their trade lists. Was looking to trade for one once they started turning up. Bother.
HeDanny: So its not one of the EA games that, if you buy on steam, you get an Origin Key as well? I was hoping people would be buying it and putting the Origin key in their trade lists. Was looking to trade for one once they started turning up. Bother.
The Origin version goes on sale pretty regularly - it's the Steam version that never went on sale until just now.
alexkoti:
I wonder if Overlord 2 is worth the extra 5 bucks... Oh well I have until next Thursday to decide.
I know it has been previously mentioned regarding the Jan.31 amazon editors choice games.
They are now Live.

Inversion + Enslaved Pack $7.49 (steam)
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $7.49 (steam) [keys will be-restocked before event ends, extended to Feb.1 for DS]

Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition $29.99 (drm-free)

And Tomb Raider is still $8.99 (steam)

edit: forgot
Naruto Storm 3: Full Burst $19.99 (steam)

Prices are before EC coupon.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by gbaz69