It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: Bundle 5
$3.00 min:
BasketBelle
Booster Trooper
CreaVures
Gish
Gravity Badgers
Hamlet
POP: Methodology Experiment One
Mystery Game
---

i recommend it for CreaVures and Gish alone!
Mystery game is Not the Robots.
Looks like the best mystery game in a while..
chezybezy: Bundle 5
$3.00 min:
BasketBelle
Booster Trooper
CreaVures
Gish
Gravity Badgers
Hamlet
POP: Methodology Experiment One
Mystery Game
---

i recommend it for CreaVures and Gish alone!
Stooner: Mystery game is Not the Robots.
Thanks mate- forgotten I had posted this!
Stooner: Mystery game is Not the Robots.
chezybezy: Thanks mate- forgotten I had posted this!
Strange coincidence ;p
Get Games Go

Still offering Scribblenauts DC Comics for $13 and change

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/scribblenauts-unmasked-a-dc-comics-adventure
Domy85: A question: Has Humble Bundle ever repeated a bundle?
AFAIK the WB bundle was the best selling HB bundle ever so it might make sense to repeat it.
I´m still sad that I missed the WB bundle. :-(
Nope but there have been repeated games in a few bundles
undeadcow: Bundle Stars has a First Person Shooter Warriors 2 bundle, currently $3.98, including:

-Airbuccaneers
-Nuclear Dawn
- Zeno Clash
- Zeno Clash II
- Chaser
- Hard Reset
- Painkiller Black
- Painkiller Overdose

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/fps-warriors-2-bundle/
skeletonbow: Damn, some of those look pretty interesting. Bundlestars seems to have more bundles that interest me than all the other bundle sites combined. Also contemplating their Cities in Motion bundle ATM... I just can't get enough of their bundles I guess. :)
That is a pretty tempting Bundlestars bundle. I already have several and I'm still tempted (I don't have Painkiller Black and hear it's very good). FPS to me a strange genre - the games often look like they should be really fun, but playing them isn't as fun as it seems it should be. Could be because maybe I'm just bad at them?

I'm kindof at the point where i have so many games/backlog that many bundles I see are good bundles, but when you already have the half of games you're interested in it's tough to buy for the others that might just go into backlog for years. I have to see something I want to play right now. (Like I just bought the Lazy Guys bundle for "Bridge It" which I'm enjoying quite a bit).
Dark Souls will be $2.49 after coupon on Amazon!

"Namco trip was incredibly successful. In addition to being amazing people to hang out with we've locked in the following for 1/31. All prices are pre-coupon:

Dark Souls PTD Edition: $7.49
Enslaved+Inversion: $7.49
Naruto 3 Full Burst: $19.99

Cheers,
Tony"

If anyone needs a copy and wants to trade, I have one coupon left.
innerring: Dark Souls will be $2.49 after coupon on Amazon!

"Namco trip was incredibly successful. In addition to being amazing people to hang out with we've locked in the following for 1/31. All prices are pre-coupon:

Cheers,
Tony"

I would be interested in the Enslaved + Inversion thing. It's not on the top of my wishlist, but if you see something you like here, I'd be willing to make a trade (and yes, you can pick more than one game, as long as it is not one of the top 3)
New Daily Royale is Huntsman: The orphanage - Halloween Edition, $4.49
New games on ShinyLoot, with introductory discounts:

Metal Planet - $3.00 (50% off)

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta Episode 1 - $3.99 (20% off) [includes a Steam key]

Goscurry - $4.99 (17% off) [includes a Desura key]

Seeing as the game won't even exist after July, no deal.

( Link to clarify.)
Post edited January 29, 2014 by pen_sq

pen_sq: Seeing as the game won't even exist after July, no deal.
huh?

Dark Souls recently confirmed plans to replace Games For Windows Live so you have nothing to worry about; Dark Souls will continue it's existence. Previously there was no announcement made about removing necessary but declining GFWL.
Pheace: huh?
I think he means that GFWL will be shut down.. but it's likely Dark Souls will have it patched out by then anyway.

Cheers,
Tony"

AFnord: I would be interested in the Enslaved + Inversion thing. It's not on the top of my wishlist, but if you see something you like here, I'd be willing to make a trade (and yes, you can pick more than one game, as long as it is not one of the top 3)
INVERSION IS REGION LOCKED TO THE US, CANADA AND MEXICO. (Edit: And it looks like all of America, see below.)

Do not buy it if you're European!
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Foxhack