It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Maybe unlocks next week?
BoxOfSnoo: I'd prefer to see Pirates, but I already have a complete Civ V collection.
Pirates! would be pretty nice... specially as I can't buy it on Steam here.
I already have the old game, and I like it.

But I don't want to bta!.. ;p
Can anyone confirm that these are separate keys. I already have CIV V gold and CIV IV complete...
foxworks: I see what you did there. ;) Thanks for sprucing that up. I will do better next time around....
hahaha.. just helping you, that way you can see what you get for what you pay ;p
blotunga: Can anyone confirm that these are separate keys. I already have CIV V gold and CIV IV complete...
Separated keys/links.
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Stooner
blotunga: Can anyone confirm that these are separate keys. I already have CIV V gold and CIV IV complete...
Yep, you get separate keys for every game.
Separate keys, at least for non-BTA. ;)

edit: heh, double ninja'd :D
Post edited February 04, 2014 by triock
triock: Separate keys, at least for non-BTA. ;)

edit: heh, double ninja'd :D
Impaler26: Yep, you get separate keys for every game.
Stooner: hahaha.. just helping you, that way you can see what you get for what you pay ;p
Separated keys/links.
Great, now I have to decide if I only pay $1 or $15 to have Brave New World also... , but $1 I'll pay for sure.. so I might aswell buy it.
You can up your pledge any time right?
Post edited February 04, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: You can up your pledge any time right?
If you're aiming for BNW, yep, you can raise the amount anytime, but BTA is locked to the time of your purchase.
triock: If you're aiming for BNW, yep, you can raise the amount anytime, but BTA is locked to the time of your purchase.
It was 5.32 when I've purchased, so if no new games will be added, I'm ok with the $1 tier. But if the new games will be BTA only (like Pirates!), then I might go directly to $15.
blotunga: You can up your pledge any time right?
I think it's also up to 30 days after the bundle ends...
Here's something called the "Blink Bundle" that I just bought. I did tier 1, but there are 2 tiers. Steam Keys.
http://www.blinkbundle.com/

Tier 1 -
Gnomeria
Sideway New York
Light of Altair
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Archon Classic

Tier 2
Blockland
Eldritch
Lilly Looking Through
Mutant Mudds
Influx
Hero of the Kingdom
Bonus Game

==
Again, I got tier 1 because I like the sound of Light of Altair mainly, and will probably check out I Have No Mouth and I must scream. I already have Gnomeria which I haven't played yet, but it looks cool.
Yet another Humble with a game that has loads of DLC sold separately.

Bleh.
Stooner: also, their site is acting really clunky right now, for me. And I want to check He-Man!
It went pretty much down when I just checked a few minutes ago. They have a nice server down graphic though. It's no GOGbear, mind you. ;)
Stooner: also, their site is acting really clunky right now, for me. And I want to check He-Man!
IAmSinistar: It went pretty much down when I just checked a few minutes ago. They have a nice server down graphic though. It's no GOGbear, mind you. ;)
lol. That's my kind of technical difficulties! ;p

It's working here, the same way as before...
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Stooner
Humble Store have a Pardox Interactive Midweek sale - https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Europa Universalis IV $14.99
Crusader Kings II Collection $19.99
Magica Collection $8.99
Leviathan Warships $2.49
Europa Unversalis III complete $4.99
Cities in Motion $4.99
Cities in Motion 2 $4.99
Defenders of Ardania $2.49
DungeonLand $2.49
Hearts of Iron III $4.99
Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi $2.49
Lead and Gold $4.99