It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

merow: How long is the crysis 3 Amazon sale (with voucher) going on?
should be:

1/20/2014 to 1/26/2014

check the thread here

or just check the #1 "Top Deal" threads on the main page's left side
amok: on topic - steam has Hitman series for -80%

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26687/

it is £5.99 here.

Containes:
Codename 47
Bloodmoney
Silent Assassin
Absolution
just to let anyone know this does not include Contracts so its not the full bundle, for anyone wondering contracts is the one theyve (finally after years) put up on steam, after some tweaking and fixing the song problem. contracts is not reduced atm either.
only mentioning to draw attention to the fact it is now available and is not in the complete bundle :p
e: its available at GreenManGaming along with its 25% off voucher so a small saving!
Post edited January 23, 2014 by chezybezy
merow: How long is the crysis 3 Amazon sale (with voucher) going on?
ErekoseDM: should be:

1/20/2014 to 1/26/2014

check the thread here

or just check the #1 "Top Deal" threads on the main page's left side
Thx!
Amazon Square Enix deals

All prices are pre-coupon:

1/24-1/31:

Tomb Raider - $8.99

Thief Bundle (Thief Gold, Thief II: The Metal Age, Thief Deadly Shadows) - $7.49

Legacy of Kain Bundle - $7.49

Final Fantasy XIV: $14.99

Final Fantasy XIV Collector's: $17.99

Hitman Taking Care of Business Pack (Hitman, Blood Money, Silent Assassin, Absolution Professional Edition) - $12.99

Tomb Raider for $3.99 is very tempting, unlikely to go lower than that soon unless there is a Humble SE bundle.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by innerring
innerring: Tomb Raider for $3.99 is very tempting, unlikely to go lower than that soon unless there is a Humble SE bundle.
It's an absolute steal at that price. Seriously, I paid full price for it at the time and don't regret spending a penny on it. Not sure how MP in it is, though.
RPG Maker XP @ NewEgg = $9.99

Click Here

Not a bad deal for RPG Maker XP
innerring: Amazon Square Enix deals

1/24-1/31:

Tomb Raider - $8.99

Thief Bundle (Thief Gold, Thief II: The Metal Age, Thief Deadly Shadows) - $7.49

Hitman Taking Care of Business Pack (Hitman, Blood Money, Silent Assassin, Absolution Professional Edition) - $12.99

Tomb Raider for $3.99 is very tempting, unlikely to go lower than that soon unless there is a Humble SE bundle.
What coupon? They don't seem to be a part of the Editor's Choice thing.
innerring: Amazon Square Enix deals

1/24-1/31:

Tomb Raider - $8.99

Gonchi: What coupon? They don't seem to be a part of the Editor's Choice thing.
I didn't see them on the list for the Editor's Choice games either, but I just picked up Tomb Raider 2013 and it automatically gave me the $5 holiday promo credit.
Repeating, if any GOG regulars needs some Amazon games, I can get them for post coupon price. We can arrange it through paypal. Send me a PM
Amazon Deals - $5 EC Credit works with this (All Steam)

Grand Theft Auto Trilogy Pack - $6.99
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Legacy of Kain Pack - $7.49
- Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Thief in the shadows pack - $7.49
- Thief Gold
- Thief Deadly Shadows
- Thief II: The Metal Age

Max Payne 3 + Season Pass - $7.49

Max Payne 3 + LA NOIRE - $7.99

Tomb Raider - $8.99

GTA TRILOGY + GTA IV - $10.99

Mars: War Logs - $11.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $12.49

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $29.99

2013 Editor's Choice Games List - If it's not on sale, you could wait for it to go on sale before buying it. More games would be added later on.

$5 EC credit doesn't work

Sanctum 2 - $2.24

Sanctum 2 Season Pass - $1.79
Well, my ECs are spent. Let's hope Dishonored GOTY won't be EC or I'll bash my head into something :D
New Get Loaded this weekend, select 5 Indie games from a list of 20 for £5

http://www.getloadedgo.com/

I think all of them have been in various bundles...
Desura Freedom Friday January 24 is live with the following free games:

Donald Dowell and the Ghost of Barker Manor

Donald Dowell and the Ghost of Barker Manor is an old-style point-and-click adventure game, inspired by the great Sierra and Lucas 90's classics. It has an old-fashion graphic style, totally hand-drawn. The drawings were scanned and colored with simple photo-editing programs. Game interface is old style too (maybe not like current games, but great fascination for old-gamers, inspired by old Sierra and Lucas games (such as Sam & Max). The dialogues, the characters and the situations have a sense of humor inspired by games like "Day of the Tentacle" or "Monkey Island".

Machine Runner

Machine Runner is a 2D, continuous-runner, platform game for the PC where you control R.0.B, a disgruntled Runner-Bot, tired of the daily drudgery of life in Robot-City. This is a fast-paced arcade game, where you will die quickly and often. The free release of the game features 16 pre-set randomly appearing foreground parts, which make up the continually scrolling foreground terrane. The pay version will include an editor that will allow you to customise, or make your own platforms as well as choosing the number of parts used in your game.

Curiosity (The Concept)

Curiosity is a First Person Puzzle Platformer set in a beautiful sci-fi environment. The concept as always will be free and features 6 levels, 3 unique environments, a tutorial level and a soundtrack by the up-and-coming EDM artist SirensCeol. Curiosity is in the concept stage, if it gets some positive attention or funding, it will be turned into a full game.

GummyBro in the Sours Stole Christmas!

Play GummyBro through the snowy land of Gummy Island as he journeys to get Christmas back! The vile, odd-tasting Sours have stolen his family Christmas tree, along with the gifts and the Holiday mood!
blotunga: Well, my ECs are spent. Let's hope Dishonored GOTY won't be EC or I'll bash my head into something :D
I wouldn't count on it, Bethesda didn't have a good sale on amazon all holiday season.
(besides the physical copy of TES: Anthology for $24.99.)
Hitman: Absolution $2.49 after coupon
Post edited January 24, 2014 by innerring