It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If that is a HB I would really like them to include an Overlord 2 version that is DRMfree. That would be an instant buy.
amok: Are you that dense?

the reason to have the bundles in the steam database is to be able to redeem / buy it as such. Humble no longer does so. This has nothing at all to do about selling Humble links, but the internal workings of Steam.

This bundle has 2 separate entries in the steam database - Humble do not need it as they do not use that system any more. It is pointless for humble to have 2 separate steam entries for any bundle. So I ask why - your answer is not an answer to this. you are just enforcing what I am saying.
Foxhack: You realize that the links Humble uses are functionally no different from a text-based key? They may not give you a written key but the item functions the same. I've activated items from recent bundles with Humble links and they activate the same item as a standard CD key would.

So yes, I do believe that they're going to use two separate keys (as humble urls) with multiple games each for this bundle.
Yes, I realise that. All I said is that it may not be a humble bundle, as this would just be a redundant system. If I remember how it works now correctly, the Humble URL is related to the games within it, and this do not correspond with the Steam data base. The point of having the 2 entries in the database is that it can be redeemed with 2 separate keys / purchases, and Humble no longer use this system, as all redeems now are individual keys/urls.

All I am saying is that Humble no longer need a normal and BTA entry in the steam database, in fact they no longer need to have any bundle registered there at all, as it is easier to just use the internal separate keys (which it uses now anyway). All they need is associating the games separately to an account/humble URL. Creating 2 separate entries in the Steam database, which is not going to be used, is pointless. I am not saying that they have not done so, for all I know they have, people like to do pointless things all the time, but I question if this is likely a Humble bundle for the above reason. That was all I was saying. Not sure why it needed all that rage....
amok: This bundle has 2 separate entries in the steam database - Humble do not need it as they do not use that system any more. It is pointless for humble to have 2 separate steam entries for any bundle. So I ask why - your answer is not an answer to this. you are just enforcing what I am saying.
BECAUSE INTERNAL BUSINESS REASONS. The publisher may have more than one account in their relationship with Steam, or they may want payment for certain title groups to go to a certain account, and they want the license keys to mirror that for simpler accounting. The title division may be the most convenient way to start splitting the revenue, with this side being the publisher's share and being deposited with them directly, and the other game sales going to an escrow account for further distribution. Maybe a game was subsidized by some public art grant, that has to have a wholly different form of accounting than anything else.

It would take some kind of accountant superspy to ferret out the real reason.
on topic - steam has Hitman series for -80%

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26687/

it is £5.99 here.

Containes:
Codename 47
Bloodmoney
Silent Assassin
Absolution
amok: The point of having the 2 entries in the database is that it can be redeemed with 2 separate keys / purchases, and Humble no longer use this system, as all redeems now are individual keys/urls.
Not always. The Zen Weekly (pinball one) had 2 keys only, even though it was different tables/products.
Attachments:
hb.png (13 Kb)
amok: The point of having the 2 entries in the database is that it can be redeemed with 2 separate keys / purchases, and Humble no longer use this system, as all redeems now are individual keys/urls.
JMich: Not always. The Zen Weekly (pinball one) had 2 keys only, even though it was different tables/products.
Wow I can't believe I missed that HB. Thanks for giving info on how it is redeemed too, always good to add infos to wikis.
JMich: Not always. The Zen Weekly (pinball one) had 2 keys only, even though it was different tables/products.
Granted, this was the case then.

I do not think they will do the same with games, though. they will have the same problems as before.
Groupees Build A Retro Bundle 2!
A $1.50 minimum Build a Bundle campaign. Game titles include
Gobliiin's Trilogy,
Rot Gut,
Irem Arcade Hits,
Raiden Legacy - The Return,
Saturday Morning RPG,
Pineapple Smash Crew,
//N.P.P.D. RUSH// : The Milk of Ultraviolet,
Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine. P
+ 5 Boni

and don't forget:
http://groupees.com/spotlight5

Millenium 1-4, $1-$4
Post edited January 22, 2014 by dyscode
amok: Yes, I realise that. All I said is that it may not be a humble bundle, as this would just be a redundant system. If I remember how it works now correctly, the Humble URL is related to the games within it, and this do not correspond with the Steam data base. The point of having the 2 entries in the database is that it can be redeemed with 2 separate keys / purchases, and Humble no longer use this system, as all redeems now are individual keys/urls.

All I am saying is that Humble no longer need a normal and BTA entry in the steam database, in fact they no longer need to have any bundle registered there at all, as it is easier to just use the internal separate keys (which it uses now anyway). All they need is associating the games separately to an account/humble URL. Creating 2 separate entries in the Steam database, which is not going to be used, is pointless. I am not saying that they have not done so, for all I know they have, people like to do pointless things all the time, but I question if this is likely a Humble bundle for the above reason. That was all I was saying. Not sure why it needed all that rage....
BECAUSE RAGE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.

As other folks said, the Pinball FX2 sets were bundled like that, so I'm guessing this is just Codemasters not wanting their games to get split up and resold. A smart move, but annoying for those of us who already have most of that stuff.
merow: Hmm, the Deadly Premoniton Gala Bundle or the Arma 2 Humble Bundle...
Niggles: Deadly Prem. At least theres some variety. Arma are for...those who like that sort of thing....
+

"Arma. ;)"
Nice...
Post edited January 22, 2014 by Witcher13
Sorry for being off topic, but I need some feedback on arklash!
Is it any good? Been considering it for the longest time since I'm a huge fan of tactical RPGs eg. Tactics Ogre, XCOM: EU, Fallout tactics, King Bounty Series. Tempted to pull the trigger but I just bought the ARMA humble bundle and haven't even installed it. too many good deals!
Like wy4786 said, also wondering about Aarklash from that GOG game site. Is $8.50 decent, or should I wait for an indie bundle?

Back OT
Steam has a two-day deal (1/3 over) on Knights of Pen and Paper +1/Deluxe for $2.50/$3.75
Any thoughts on this one, also?
PincushionMan: Back OT
Steam has a two-day deal (1/3 over) on Knights of Pen and Paper +1/Deluxe for $2.50/$3.75
I absolutely advice against Knights of Pen and Paper+1. I bought it some time ago when it was on sale on gamersgate and uninstalled it after about 30 seconds of playing it. Despite being and offline game, it does have an ingame cash shop and I got offered to just buy some gold for X euros to extend my partyslots right from the start. I think it even popped up when I tryed to buy something that I couldn't afford yet.
PincushionMan: Like wy4786 said, also wondering about Aarklash from that GOG game site. Is $8.50 decent, or should I wait for an indie bundle?

Back OT
bout Aarklash: I would wait for -75% or a bundle. From my point of view it allways makes me a little bit upset (or is it just I feel upset?) to see a game I bought in a 1$ bundle and it can happen sooo fast nowadays...

Greets!
Anyone personally purchased the GTA TRILOGY + GTA IV [Online Game Code] from amazon.com would know if it turely comes with Episodes from Liberty City?

edit: did a test, went ahead and purchased it, and it did not come with episodes from liberty city. Just a heads up for all you that want to purchase it for the EC.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by gbaz69