It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Holy Frakk, Indiegala just unlocked Deadly Premonition for BTA!
PandaLiang: Oops, picked the Groupee bundle for Ravensword...... Now the Indiegala bundle looks too good to pass.....
WHy are people so interested in Deadly Premonition?
PandaLiang: Oops, picked the Groupee bundle for Ravensword...... Now the Indiegala bundle looks too good to pass.....
Niggles: WHy are people so interested in Deadly Premonition?
Because it's Twin Peaks: The Video Game.

Also because people love stuff that falls under "so bad it's good" (see Sharknado).
nightrunner227: Because it's Twin Peaks: The Video Game.

Also because people love stuff that falls under "so bad it's good" (see Sharknado).
First bit got me interested

Second bit sorta turned me off..i think ill pass...

Niggles: First bit got me interested

Second bit sorta turned me off..i think ill pass...
You could always watch some gameplay from the early parts of the game, that way any spoilers are stuff you'd encounter early anyway.

This. I love strange, trashy SciFi and Horror stuff. :)

BTW: GG has a -75% Anomaly Franchise Sale

And Trine is 99c on HumbleBundle.
Post edited January 17, 2014 by dyscode
Grabbed How To Survive. For less than the cost of a bottle of Starbucks Iced Coffee, I couldn't resist. Not planning on installing it for a while, though. We'll see.
shamee that ceasar 3, cleopatra and zeus all went on sale just when I was broke the most... would appreciate it if someone has a spare and is feeling generous.

PS: I have a classifieds thread too and am trying to trade for these but no luck so far
Desura Freedom Friday January 17

AR-K

AR-K is the world where Alicia Van Volish lives. She is a former cop turned into a journalism student who wakes up after a one-night stand with a terrible hangover and a lot of questions: How much did she drink? Did she really take that guy home with her? What was his name? And what, exactly, is the Golden Sphere, the mysterious object that seems the source of all Alicia’s woes? And what was that guy’s name again?

Seasons of the year

Seasons is a 10 level game. Each level has 12 cubes which have a basket texture. The player has to collect them all to pass the level. Passing a level might take the player from spring to winter or other kind of seasons. The game aims to entertain and in the same time to make the player use its own spatial skills. It is renowned as a tricky and difficult game. You can already play the game and download it from the main website.

Effing Dead - The Broken Path

EFFING DEAD - THE BROKEN PATH is a survival game like the amazing RE4, completely in 3D, with real-time light + shadows, glows, water physics and ragdoll physics. We love the genre and try to bring back the same feelings and joy we discover while we played with RE4. But, also, we try to improve some aspect of the game mechanics and give it our special touch.

Der Professor

Der Professor is a Free2Play Arena FPS by PatchNoteStudio. Get old shooter gameplay experience with a mix of new ideas.
IAmSinistar: Desura Freedom Friday January 17

AR-K

AR-K is the world where Alicia Van Volish lives. She is a former cop turned into a journalism student who wakes up after a one-night stand with a terrible hangover and a lot of questions: How much did she drink? Did she really take that guy home with her? What was his name? And what, exactly, is the Golden Sphere, the mysterious object that seems the source of all Alicia’s woes? And what was that guy’s name again?
Been aware of AR-K for a while now. Its pretty decent for what it is. The voice acting is pretty good (i like it!!!) :).
Indiegala have started adding tax and using Euros for people in the UK. This increases the price, but if you use a proxy in the US to access you can still get it cheaper (cost £3.26 instead of the £4.09 it would have cost me).

Not a deal as such, just letting people know.
Post edited January 17, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: Indiegala have started adding tax and using Euros for people in the UK. This increases the price, but if you use a proxy in the US to access you can still get it cheaper (cost £3.26 instead of the £4.09 it would have cost me).

Not a deal as such, just letting people know.
thanks for the heads up
GreenManGaming offers (think they change around 5ish???) i don't think i've missed any off and just DOUBLE check its steam and not the capsule client!

Kerbal Space Program - £13.39
Bioshock Infinite - £6.24
LEGO HP Years 1-4 - £2.49
HP Years 5-7 - £3.74
Lara Croft: TGoL - £1.99
LEGO Batman 2 - £4.99
LEGO Batman - £2.49
BAC: GotY - £4.99
Tomb Raider - £7.49
Batman AA GOTY - £2.49
Lego LOTR - £4.99
Batman Arkham City GOTY - £4.99
Tomb Raider Pack - £19.97 (was: £79.90):
This pack includes: Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft, Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider V: Chronicles, Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider VII: Legend, Tomb Raider VIII: Underworld, Lara Croft Guardian of light.
Tomb Raider Anniversary - £1.74
Headlong Racing - £1.01
Rooks Keep - £3.39
Zack Zero - £2.37
Super Chain Crusher Horizon - £3.39 - Capsule Client!
Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation - £1.24
Tomb Raider V: Chronicles - £1.24
Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness - £1.24
Tomb Raider: Legend - £1.24
Tomb Raider: Underworld - £1.74
Tomb Raider Collection - £9.99
Tomb Raider I - £1.24
Tomb Raider II - 1.24

Referral link if anyone needs one (£2 credit).
Don't forget the 25% off voucher: GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU

---
Game.co.uk - Digital Downloads:
Football Manager 2014 - £13.99
Total War: Rome II - £11.99
Company of Heroes 2 - £8.16

e:hmm the cut down link does not work anymore: sorry looks like youll have to use this:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/pc-downloads/best-games-of-2013/?attributeName1=Shop%20By&sortColumn=popular&sortTypeStr=DESC&inStockOnly=false&listerOnly=true&provenance=Download&attributeValue1=107&sortBy&cm_sp=home-_-banner-_-bestof2013PCDL
Post edited January 18, 2014 by chezybezy
Dementium II HD is €7, -50% on GG Daily Deal, today.
Post edited January 20, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Dementia II HD is €7, -50% on GG Daily Deal, today.
Dementium II, dammit.
Dementia was am old point & click adventure game about a senile granny fighting cookbook-stealing space rabbits.