It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PincushionMan: No need to complain. Why not just use Kega Fusion from Eidolons Inn? Oh wait, isn't that Steve Snake's emulator? IIRC, back in the early 2000s he used a blazin' fast StarScream emulator for the 68000. I don't recall what he used for the Z80, but it screamed on my K6II-300 and my 8 MB Matrox Millenium video card (ok, admittedly a kick butt 2D graphics card). The early versions supported scanlines, and I believe the latest version supports a color bleeding filter that makes it look even more like a Genesis hooked up to a TV via the RF input.
Foxhack: Well, the games in these collections are encrypted and can't be played in other programs. Yes, they did that. Jerks...
This tool is apparently able to decrypt them (with this script). I haven't tested it myself, though, but if it works, it might be an acceptable workaround for you.

Speaking of Sega (and getting back to the topic), today's daily deal on Steam is 50% off The Typing of The Dead: Overkill. If you liked the first Typing of the Dead, you will probably like this one as well.
Post edited January 11, 2014 by Pidgeot
Foxhack: Well, the games in these collections are encrypted and can't be played in other programs. Yes, they did that. Jerks...
Pidgeot: This tool is apparently able to decrypt them (with this script). I haven't tested it myself, though, but if it works, it might be an acceptable workaround for you.

Speaking of Sega (and getting back to the topic), today's daily deal on Steam is 50% off The Typing of The Dead: Overkill. If you liked the first Typing of the Dead, you will probably like this one as well.
Ha, goddamn. That's great, thank you.

I already have House of the Dead, but the DLC isn't discounted, so. :(
Pidgeot: This tool is apparently able to decrypt them (with this script). I haven't tested it myself, though, but if it works, it might be an acceptable workaround for you.

Something I didn't realize until someone said something on Reddit: Typing of the Dead: Overkill ALSO INCLUDES THE REGULAR HOUSE OF THE DEAD: OVERKILL.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1uydd0/varagtp_all_my_games_are_now_pay_what_you_want/
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1uydd0/varagtp_all_my_games_are_now_pay_what_you_want/cemvgld
Just to clearify, the Pay what you want price is on PC. The minimum price is $1 (the store won't allow lower). Two of the games are also available on Desura (Loot Hero (soon) and Fjong). If you buy a game from me and want to reedem it on Desura also, just send an email and I will send a key! Thank you :)
Post edited January 11, 2014 by lorek
Drox Operative is 75% off on Gamersgate!
4.99 Euro / 3.74 Pounds

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-DROXO/drox-operative

I think it hasn't been this cheap ever before.
cich: Drox Operative is 75% off on Gamersgate!
4.99 Euro / 3.74 Pounds

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-DROXO/drox-operative

I think it hasn't been this cheap ever before.
me thinks so, too.
Game.co.uk Digital Downloads:
- not sure if these are decent or not but are marked as on sale ><
Battlefield 4 - £31.49
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow - £14.99
Need for Speed: Rivals - £24..99
Fifa 2014 - £29.99

GreenManGaming:
some of note:
FINAL FANTASY VIII - £6.69
Hitman: Blood Money - £1.74
Hitman Pack - £7.49
FINAL FANTASY VII - £4.99
Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition - £6.24
Hitman: Absolution - £4.99
Hitman 2 - £1.24
Hitman:Codename 47 - £1.24
Theres some Europa Universalis IV stuff incl. dlc too.
Referral link if anyone needs one ($/€/£2 credit).

Dont forgert the 25% off Voucher: GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU
I'm seeing lots of Broken Sword 1-3 giveaways on SG. Is there some bundle?
Anyone thinking of picking up the Conquest of Paradise expansion for Europa Universalis IV, have a look at gamersgate.co.uk. It's only £8.99 (~ €10.80 )there at the moment - but only on .co.uk. Shows as €13.49 on gamersgate.com in Europe.
Post edited January 13, 2014 by deadfolk
deadfolk: Anyone thinking of picking up the Conquest of Paradise expansion for Europa Universalis IV, have a look at gamersgate.co.uk. It's only £8.99 (~ €10.80 )there at the moment - but only on .co.uk. Shows as €13.49 on gamersgate.com in Europe.
is the base game any good?.was surprised it was on sale a few times recently for under 10 bucks ...
deadfolk: Anyone thinking of picking up the Conquest of Paradise expansion for Europa Universalis IV, have a look at gamersgate.co.uk. It's only £8.99 (~ €10.80 )there at the moment - but only on .co.uk. Shows as €13.49 on gamersgate.com in Europe.
Niggles: is the base game any good?.was surprised it was on sale a few times recently for under 10 bucks ...
To be totally honest, I've not had enough time to play it properly yet (backlog...), but the consensus seems to be that it's very good. I think Paradox often discount their games heavily after the initial surge to get people on-board and ready to buy DLC, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the price drops.

Have you played any earlier EU or other Paradox grand strategy games (Crusader Kings, Victoria, etc.)?
Niggles: is the base game any good?.was surprised it was on sale a few times recently for under 10 bucks ...
deadfolk: To be totally honest, I've not had enough time to play it properly yet (backlog...), but the consensus seems to be that it's very good. I think Paradox often discount their games heavily after the initial surge to get people on-board and ready to buy DLC, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the price drops.

Have you played any earlier EU or other Paradox grand strategy games (Crusader Kings, Victoria, etc.)?
have a bunch of them and only started to dabble in Victoria II of all games LOL
deadfolk: To be totally honest, I've not had enough time to play it properly yet (backlog...), but the consensus seems to be that it's very good. I think Paradox often discount their games heavily after the initial surge to get people on-board and ready to buy DLC, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the price drops.

Niggles: have a bunch of them and only started to dabble in Victoria II of all games LOL
Nothing like jumping in a the deep end, right? :)
Niggles: have a bunch of them and only started to dabble in Victoria II of all games LOL
deadfolk: Nothing like jumping in a the deep end, right? :)
it helps the music is surprisingly good :P
high rated
To spread awareness, GOG just announced Telltale Games can't retain the Wallace & Gromit license so GOG must remove Wallace & Gromit from GOG's catalog and are in the process of doing so... last call for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventure on GOG at $2.99.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekend_promo_adventures_now/post150