It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was hoping for Spelunky... or maybe Valdis Story... :/ I'm disappointed.

undeadcow: I immediately purchased the Humble Bundle at $10 with Starbounds remaining and somehow didn't end up with it; I suspect that was a trap.
Paypal?
Some people are blaming the slow paypal process.
undeadcow: I immediately purchased the Humble Bundle at $10 with Starbounds remaining and somehow didn't end up with it; I suspect that was a trap.
Stooner: Paypal?
Some people are blaming the slow paypal process.
I used a saved credit card. Not too big a deal, I opened a Humble Bundle support ticket to see what they say.
That was very disappointing. :(
Stooner: I was hoping for Spelunky... or maybe Valdis Story... :/ I'm disappointed.
Me too. starbound for 10$ seems good for those interested in it, but otherwise I do not find the offer that interesting. Guess I get the 1$ tier since I skipped Papa&Yo on the indiegamestand. I somehow expected more even if I can not really point out what I would have expected.
triock: Meh - only interested in To the Moon & Reus, but I already have them on GOG. :p
There was nothing in the bundle I wanted either. So I rushed a post here to try and get the word out to people that are interested in Starbound.
Prydeless: Starbound is all sold out.
alexkoti: In less than a minute '-'
... I got one :D
Can I has?! I had a feeling it was going to be Starbound, hehe
retsuseiba: Hah, thanks to the "special tier", the BTA went from an initial 4.99 to over 8-9 dollars. Well played Humble.
SSolomon: Wonder if that will be good, or bad for long term health of this bundle. It's a interesting new ploy to watch anyway.
I think the value will go back around 5 until tomorrow...
Amazon has pricematched Steam on Brothers - a tale of two sons $7.49. After the coupon it's $2.49. Hmm...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00FQPQGSY/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20]
Post edited January 07, 2014 by innerring
Ever since HB made it mandatory to pay the BTA for the bonus games even from week 1, I have not real reason to buy the bundle before the second week.
blotunga: Ever since HB made it mandatory to pay the BTA for the bonus games even from week 1, I have not real reason to buy the bundle before the second week.
I am ussualy buying right in the begining, because price is lower. However this time I will wait until second week.
I already have majority of games so I am interested only in Reus and I won't spend over 5$ on it.
wolfskinx: I am ussualy buying right in the begining, because price is lower. However this time I will wait until second week.
I already have majority of games so I am interested only in Reus and I won't spend over 5$ on it.
No it's not from my experience price is highest in the fist day and goes down until near the unveiling. But even after that it goes up buy a couple of cents only.
wolfskinx: I am ussualy buying right in the begining, because price is lower. However this time I will wait until second week.
blotunga: No it's not from my experience price is highest in the fist day and goes down until near the unveiling. But even after that it goes up buy a couple of cents only.
Usually price is lower in the first hour (3-4$) and then goes up.
GabiMoro: Usually price is lower in the first hour (3-4$) and then goes up.
Huh, i've seen $25 in the first couple of minutes. It depends on luck I guess. Anyway $5.64 or $5.2 or $6 it's almost the same for me, I first want to see the bonus games and then decide. So far the $1 tier is not appealing at all (I would be interested in To the moon, but I already have it) and the BTA is so-so.
Among all the Humble Bundle, they also have a sale on the other BIT.TRIP games in the humble store, with Runner, Void and Beat costing $1.99 each. They are a bit of an acquired taste, though.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Secrets of Rætikon also looks very interesting, but it seems to story driven to get in at the alpha. Has anyone tried it yet?
Indie Royale bundle is ienteresting.

Pid
Richard and Alice
Waveform
Dungeon Hearts
Valley Without Wind 1/2
Cognition 1/2

http://www.indieroyale.com/