It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There will be several Rockstar deals on Amazon. Not bad although the EC promotion can still be considered a failure.

1/23-1/31:

GTA TRILOGY - $6.99

MAX PAYNE 3 COMPLETE - $7.49

GTA TRILOGY + GTA IV - $10.99

LA NOIRE/MP3 - $7.99

GTA IV/MP3 - $7.99

Prices are pre-coupon.
Post edited January 20, 2014 by innerring
innerring: Not bad although the EC promotion can still be considered a failure.
You didn't get ANYTHING? :(

I got $5 Crysis 3 and $5 All The C&C, and I'm still hoping XCOM: Enemy Within will drop to sub-$10 after coupon.
PenguinJim: You didn't get ANYTHING? :(

I got $5 Crysis 3 and $5 All The C&C, and I'm still hoping XCOM: Enemy Within will drop to sub-$10 after coupon.
Do you need to be online to play the C&C?. It seems that most deals are about equal with the winter sales, so EW might not get a sub $10 treatment except maybe 9.99. I have 2 EC coupons but I think I'll use them in the last days. Maybe something comes up.

blotunga: Do you need to be online to play the C&C?. It seems that most deals are about equal with the winter sales, so EW might not get a sub $10 treatment except maybe 9.99. I have 2 EC coupons but I think I'll use them in the last days. Maybe something comes up.
Sale hasnt looked too great.And from what ive read winter sales were actually bit better. Certainly more variety. Right now its 90% EA or 2K games....
Niggles: Sale hasnt looked too great.And from what ive read winter sales were actually bit better. Certainly more variety. Right now its 90% EA or 2K games....
I'm still bashing my head in that I've missed the $5 Tomb Raider sale. Good that I have a large backlog :D
You can grab Memories of a Vagabond (DRM Free + Desura) for $1.99 at ShinyLoot.

I didn't use my credit either fwiw. I was hoping for something interesting to pop up, but just not my type stuff. Brothers-Tale of Two Sons is good and I would've purchased, but I already purchased it in one of the Christmas sales (already played it - memorable game). I considered Marlow Briggs because of price and seemed like it had potential, but it looked more consoly than I like w/ it's hack/smash type play so I declined and just waited to see if anything else came up.
Post edited January 21, 2014 by fartheststar
For those of us that bought the Amazon.com Freyja's Bundle, I got the missing "Shadow of Death DLC" added to my "games library" on January 17 (9 days after purchase), hopefully it is the same for all of us, so I suggest you check your amazon game library to see if you also got it.
La Mulana is 90% off on Steam. Thats only £1.19 here, a steal if you do not have it already.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230700/
amok: La Mulana is 90% off on Steam. Thats only £1.19 here, a steal if you do not have it already.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230700/
Prepare to die :D
Hmm, the Deadly Premoniton Gala Bundle or the Arma 2 Humble Bundle...
Shadowgrounds is £0.99 in the Humble Store, DRM free and Steam.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/shadowgrounds_storefront

Personally I am not that found of this game, I prefer something like the Sigma Team shooters, but for this price it is worth checking out.
merow: Hmm, the Deadly Premoniton Gala Bundle or the Arma 2 Humble Bundle...
Arma. ;)
Deadly Prem. At least theres some variety. Arma are for...those who like that sort of thing....
Niggles: Deadly Prem. At least theres some variety. Arma are for...those who like that sort of thing....
But it has Fish Fillets 2, which is way much better than DP. :p