It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe Amazon forgot to apply the intended discounts for the EC games O.o
Prydeless: Maybe Amazon forgot to apply the intended discounts for the EC games O.o
It can take up to an hour for their prices to flip over
Your also not missing much. Its mostly overpriced EA and 2K games.. apparently non of the other publishers replied in time before the launch.. which makes one wonder why it wasnt all sorted well before he launch since promo started about a month ago....

Bioshock Infinite is now $9.99 (pre coupon)

X Com Enemy Within is $14.99 (pre coupon)
Post edited January 04, 2014 by nijuu
Prydeless: Maybe Amazon forgot to apply the intended discounts for the EC games O.o
nijuu: It can take up to an hour for their prices to flip over
Your also not missing much. Its mostly overpriced EA and 2K games.. apparently non of the other publishers replied in time before the launch.. which makes one wonder why it wasnt all sorted well before he launch since promo started about a month ago....

Bioshock Infinite is now $9.99 (pre coupon)

BSI and Secret World look like good deals although I'd be kicking myself a bit for not taking advantage of the price glitch for BSI's season pass during Steam's sale.
Tony Tough is €3.20 on DotEMU!

And Maupiti Island is €1.16

until Jan 6th.
Post edited January 04, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Tony Tough is €3.20 on DotEMU!
Finally, Tony on sale!
dyscode: Tony Tough is €3.20 on DotEMU!
grviper: Finally, Tony on sale!
I remembered someone here was waiting for that, so that was you :)

PS: Shiny Loot today has
Grave Digger for $1.50 like Pac-man n a graveyard.
Gray matter for $2.50
And Spellforce 1P & 2G ($2.50/$3.75)
Post edited January 04, 2014 by dyscode
nijuu: Bioshock Infinite is now $9.99 (pre coupon)

Nope, looks like all the discount 2K stuff is gone. What's left is mostly EA filler, especially DLC pushers like DS3 and Sims. If this is all that Amazon can muster, I declare Foul Play ($8.49 before coupon) the winner.
Post edited January 04, 2014 by pen_sq
nijuu: Bioshock Infinite is now $9.99 (pre coupon)

pen_sq: Nope, looks like all the discount 2K stuff is gone. What's left is mostly EA filler, especially DLC pushers like DS3 and Sims. If this is all that Amazon can muster, I declare Foul Play ($8.49 before coupon) the winner.
The 2K discounts show up on the 5th (tomorrow).
Anyone know how the Origin keys on Amazon work? Do they work in the EU?
Pheace: Anyone know how the Origin keys on Amazon work? Do they work in the EU?
At least Dragon Age: Origins does. That's the only game for origin that I've bought from Amazon
I've bought Battlefield 2142, Syndicate and Command and Conquer: The Ultimate Collection. They all activated fine. For the ones marked as instant access, you need to link your Origin account and the games are delivered automatically. The ones that are not marked as instant access work just like the steam keys you buy from amazon. The promo credit should work in both cases.
Post edited January 04, 2014 by DarkoD13
Coelocanth: Wow, that's a bloody steal. Anyone who doesn't have the game and is even mildly interested should jump on this one asap.
monkeydelarge: I'm sure it's a good game but it's Trine 2 not Call Of Duty Ghosts.
I don't understand this comment. What does CoD:Ghosts have to do with Trine 2?
> PS: Shiny Loot today has

And Spellforce 1P & 2G ($2.50/$3.75)

Know anything about the "one-time-activation DRM" on spellforce 2 gold?
blotunga: At least Dragon Age: Origins does. That's the only game for origin that I've bought from Amazon
DarkoD13: I've bought Battlefield 2142, Syndicate and Command and Conquer: The Ultimate Collection. They all activated fine. For the ones marked as instant access, you need to link your Origin account and the games are delivered automatically. The ones that are not marked as instant access work just like the steam keys you buy from amazon. The promo credit should work in both cases.
Thanks guys
monkeydelarge: I'm sure it's a good game but it's Trine 2 not Call Of Duty Ghosts.
Coelocanth: I don't understand this comment. What does CoD:Ghosts have to do with Trine 2?
I think he means the price discount on Trine 2 doesnt get him excited unlike if COD Ghosts had a massive price drop....