It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: Tony has updated the Amazon Editor's Choice Sale over on the SubReddit. Some reasonable stuff still to come, if you still have $5 discount codes.

Highlights for me, if I had the discount codes, are:

1/13-1/16:
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - $5
NFS-HP Complete DLC Bundle - $7

1/24– 1/26:
Crysis 3 - $5

1/26 – 1/31:
Burnout Paradise Bonus Vehicles Pack $2
Hope they add more unannounced stuff, im not finding much stuff i want aside from the Syndicate/Sabotuer bundle, How to Survive and that Brothers game. Crysis 3 might be tempting if theres nothing else at that point. Is NFS HP any good?
HeDanny: Tony has updated the Amazon Editor's Choice Sale over on the SubReddit. Some reasonable stuff still to come, if you still have $5 discount codes.

1/13-1/16:

1/24– 1/26:
Crysis 3 - $5

1/26 – 1/31:
Niggles: Hope they add more unannounced stuff, im not finding much stuff i want aside from the Syndicate/Sabotuer bundle, How to Survive and that Brothers game. Crysis 3 might be tempting if theres nothing else at that point. Is NFS HP any good?
I have not played Hot Persuit, but it was developed by Cryterion, and I adored all their precious car games, so I'm sure I'd adore this one as well. I recently re-installed Burnout Paradise (Cryterion's previous car game to Hot Pursuit) and am loving it all over again. While I do miss the Burnout series, knowing thiese Need For Speed titles were developed by the same team, and from most accounts still have that same spirit, I'd happily add them to my Origin account, eventually, for the right price. Which I think Hot Persuit is, right now.
Niggles: Hope they add more unannounced stuff, im not finding much stuff i want aside from the Syndicate/Sabotuer bundle, How to Survive and that Brothers game. Crysis 3 might be tempting if theres nothing else at that point. Is NFS HP any good?
HeDanny: I have not played Hot Persuit, but it was developed by Cryterion, and I adored all their precious car games, so I'm sure I'd adore this one as well. I recently re-installed Burnout Paradise (Cryterion's previous car game to Hot Pursuit) and am loving it all over again. While I do miss the Burnout series, knowing thiese Need For Speed titles were developed by the same team, and from most accounts still have that same spirit, I'd happily add them to my Origin account, eventually, for the right price. Which I think Hot Persuit is, right now.
Tell you what though, there arent many english lets play NFS Hot pursuits.. seems mostly non english..as far as i can see..
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/stories/s3066695.htm

If it mean anything to you, Bajo loves it. This is the review they did back on release. He uses it as his measuring stick for all racing games. Most reviews he has done since this one for any racint game he makes some sort of comment on how it compares to this one.
Kane and Lynch Pack on GMG - $4.24

with the 25% off code (GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU) added on - $3.18
Trying to take advantage of my last chance at MGS Rising - when does Get Games change sales?

1/13-1/16:

1/24– 1/26:
Crysis 3 - $5

1/26 – 1/31:
It seems the EC sale should have been named EA sale.
And besides it's NFS Most Wanted not HP
Post edited January 14, 2014 by blotunga

1/13-1/16:

1/24– 1/26:
Crysis 3 - $5

1/26 – 1/31:
blotunga: It seems the EC sale should have been named EA sale.
Question about Most Wanted - EA is bad about pulling servers or at least pulling access from Australasia ---> Can Most Wanted be played offline as well as online?

I have another N4S title on Origin that used that special online system they had and the server got pulled but it's still good offline for campaign.
carnival73: Question about Most Wanted - EA is bad about pulling servers or at least pulling access from Australasia ---> Can Most Wanted be played offline as well as online?

I have another N4S title on Origin that used that special online system they had and the server got pulled but it's still good offline for campaign.
That's a good question in general about EA. I'd love the C&C ultimate bundle but if I have to be online to play it then I'll skip.
blotunga: It seems the EC sale should have been named EA sale.
Oh boy, my bad haha.
Either way, I still totally want it. Cheap Criterion Car game is Cheap.
Strange they skipped Hot Pursuit. Or did HP come after MW? Cant ever seem to get that right.I'm still playing Burnout Paradise. Still love it.
HeDanny: Oh boy, my bad haha.
Strange they skipped Hot Pursuit. Or did HP come after MW? Cant ever seem to get that right.I'm still playing Burnout Paradise. Still love it.
It doesn't help that both games have been remade,but Most Wanted is the latest one.
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/the-brutal-bundle/

the Brutal bundle

Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Dungeonbowl
Port Royale 3
King's Bounty: Legions True Tactician Ultimate Pack
Iron Sky: Invasion
Day One: Garry's Incident
Steel Storm: Complete Edition
Naval Warfare
Earth 2150 Trilogy

All on Steam
HeDanny: Oh boy, my bad haha.
Grargar: It doesn't help that both games have been remade,but Most Wanted is the latest one.
Isn't the remake of Most Wanted supposed to be relatively crummy, or am I mixing it up with some other Need for Speed game?

And why the heck did they feel the need to remake a game that has been out for barely 7 years, and is still being sold? Could they not at least have made it a sequel? It's rather confusing when there are two games on the market with identical names.
Star Wars: Jedi Knight Collection is the daily on Steam. -63% (?). it is £5.55 here.

Containes:
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2103/
AFnord: Isn't the remake of Most Wanted supposed to be relatively crummy, or am I mixing it up with some other Need for Speed game?
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/stories/s3631947.htm
Seems pretty fantastic, at least from that one specific review.