It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenManGaming: (non referral link).
Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack DLC - £1.99
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 - £0.99
Dont forget the 20% OFF Voucher: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 | 25% off: GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU (Thanks wolfskinx)
You also will get 10p credit from them for each purchase of those.
neither of these come with the season pass.

---
Game.co.uk Digital Downloads:
Mass Effect 2 - £4.99 (origin)
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition - £7.49
Mass Effect 3 - £5.99 (origin)
Mass Effect 3: N7 Digital Deluxe Edition - £17.49 (origin)
SiimCity: Cities of Tomorrow - £14.99 (origin
Post edited January 03, 2014 by chezybezy
chezybezy: GreenManGaming: (non referral link).
Dont forget the 20% OFF Voucher: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49
GMG has new voucher for 25% off. GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU
Should work on these as well.
chezybezy: GreenManGaming: (non referral link).
Dont forget the 20% OFF Voucher: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49
wolfskinx: GMG has new voucher for 25% off. GMG25-0YUM5-VKMVU
Should work on these as well.
thanks for that will update! mutters here i want my 10p back gmg!
Iron front Liberation 1944 Gold is currently 3.75€ on gamersgate.com and £2.5 on Gamersgate.co.uk
Is Age of Empires II HD worth it for 75% off - £3.74 on steam?
Neilk40: Is Age of Empires II HD worth it for 75% off - £3.74 on steam?
im enjoying it so far - in the end i went for it as i could never get the colour fix on the original quite right. i ended up going for the pack with AOE3 in to(ge of Empires Legacy Bundle).
I guess it depends if you feel its worth it if you have already played the original, if not its worth the price alone to not mess around with fixes etc. (in fact i have a disc copy sat upstairs now gathering dust)

e: added pack name.
Post edited January 03, 2014 by chezybezy
Neilk40: Is Age of Empires II HD worth it for 75% off - £3.74 on steam?
chezybezy: im enjoying it so far - in the end i went for it as i could never get the colour fix on the original quite right. i ended up going for the pack with AOE3 in to(ge of Empires Legacy Bundle).
I guess it depends if you feel its worth it if you have already played the original, if not its worth the price alone to not mess around with fixes etc. (in fact i have a disc copy sat upstairs now gathering dust)

e: added pack name.
Ok thanks for that, Yes I've played and loved the original AOE II way back when it was released in 1999 but haven't got round to playing it since.(not sure where my copy is I probably foolishly sold it)

Decided to get it and The Forgotten Expansion as I already have AOE III Complete Collection on steam, saw the first two with expansions were available on amazon for almost £5 but decided to get it on steam as less fiddling about and I like the idea of achievements, probably pick up the amazon collection for the first one in the future for complete sake.
Interested in Borderlands 2 on GMG, GOTY is too expensive so which DLC is must have?
Neilk40: Interested in Borderlands 2 on GMG, GOTY is too expensive so which DLC is must have?
IMO none of them, unless you want to play as the Mechromancer (summoner) or the Psycho (melee).
Not saying the story DLC are bad, because they're not, but the base game should have enough to keep you busy till the next sale (again IMO).
The Vault Hunter upgrade pack allows you to level you characters even higher, that might also be nice if you're planning on playing it a lot. I think people usually reach the end of the game before they reach that level though.
This is all my opinion of course and I'm not a huge BL2 player myself.
Neilk40: Interested in Borderlands 2 on GMG, GOTY is too expensive so which DLC is must have?
You'll end up at about level 32 by the time you reach BL2's ending. I only have the base game and the Mechromancer DLC. If you end up playing solo, classes like the Commando, Mechromancer, and Siren are generaly best due to their abilities that help with flanking the enemy. Characters like the Gunzerker and Psycho are more brute force and work better when playing in a team.

With regards to the story DLCs, I haven't played them, but I read a lot of recommendations for Tiny Tina's Assault. I'd be tempted to get it myself, but I've moved on to other games. The others aren't bad, but if you can only get one, Tiny Tina's is probably the best choice.

As far as the level upgrade packs, I suppose if you want to unlock and explore more of your characters' skills, they're a good deal. Personally I found it annoying just playing True Vault Hunter Mode the closer I reached level 50 (max level at the time) where the NPCs put me in fight for your life in two hits. I can only imagine what UVH would be like.
Smannesman: IMO none of them, unless you want to play as the Mechromancer (summoner) or the Psycho (melee).
Not saying the story DLC are bad, because they're not, but the base game should have enough to keep you busy till the next sale (again IMO).
I disagree the DLCs are good indeed and much more enjoyable if you don't do them with an overleveled/overpowered toon. But then if you do them early (starting at lvl 15 or so) the base game gets way too easy... It's one or the other sadly.
But I agree on the other point: the base game has more than enough to keep you busy for a while.
Smannesman: IMO none of them, unless you want to play as the Mechromancer (summoner) or the Psycho (melee).
luckydoky: I disagree the DLCs are good indeed and much more enjoyable if you don't do them with an overleveled/overpowered toon. But then if you do them early (starting at lvl 15 or so) the base game gets way too easy... It's one or the other sadly.
But I agree on the other point: the base game has more than enough to keep you busy for a while.
Read somewhere best to leave the DLC areas untouched until you complete the main game. Arent the DLC more a challenge when u start them at a much higher level?
Gamesplanet has Crysis 3 for £7.49
Groupees Holiday Helpings bundle has a temporary minimum of 1 game / 50 cents right now

HNM7I-6YXO8-QDBGE-WLGB1-FFZWJ

Here's a spare Desura key for Driftmoon from that bundle, please play nice and tell others if you redeem it
Asbeau: Groupees Holiday Helpings bundle has a temporary minimum of 1 game / 50 cents right now

HNM7I-6YXO8-QDBGE-WLGB1-FFZWJ

Here's a spare Desura key for Driftmoon from that bundle, please play nice and tell others if you redeem it
thanks, I got the game.