It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone was looking for Two Brothers its up for sale on GMG for 3$
Xcom Enemy Within for 12$ and Base game for 8$
plus Resident EVil 6, Total War Games, Legacy of Kain Titles

If anyone doesn't have account there yet using this ref to register will grant us both 2$ after your first purachase
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=biqevajo
blotunga: I was putting off buying Tomb Raider and now it's $8 instead of 5 :(. It seems I'll skip it...
Don't be cheap. Tomb Raider is worth it, even at $8. It's worth more, actually.
Leucius: Don't be cheap. Tomb Raider is worth it, even at $8. It's worth more, actually.
Never pay more for an acquisition then you have to. I'm not willing to pay for a game more then it was at some point. I have too many unplayed games anyway.
Leucius: Don't be cheap. Tomb Raider is worth it, even at $8. It's worth more, actually.
blotunga: Never pay more for an acquisition then you have to. I'm not willing to pay for a game more then it was at some point. I have too many unplayed games anyway.
If you say so. Some games are worth more than they were at a low point. TR probably won't be $5 again till Easter, but if you're willing to wait to play such an awesome game, it's your money :)
Leucius: If you say so. Some games are worth more than they were at a low point. TR probably won't be $5 again till Easter, but if you're willing to wait to play such an awesome game, it's your money :)
I've made my first legal purchase about a year ago. The two Witchers and a couple of more games. Since then I've acquired around 350 games. And I've played only about 5%, finished a couple only. So I can wait :). As I'm waiting for Skyrim Legendary to be under 10 euros/usd.
Not sure if it's been mentioned before:

Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection at 4.99€ at Gamersgate.com (from Germany)
- Baldur's Gate 1+2 with Expansions
- Icewind Dale 1+2 with Expansions
- Planescape: Torment
- The Temple of Elemental Evil
Leucius: If you say so. Some games are worth more than they were at a low point. TR probably won't be $5 again till Easter, but if you're willing to wait to play such an awesome game, it's your money :)
blotunga: I've made my first legal purchase about a year ago. The two Witchers and a couple of more games. Since then I've acquired around 350 games. And I've played only about 5%, finished a couple only. So I can wait :). As I'm waiting for Skyrim Legendary to be under 10 euros/usd.
I understand, I wasn't trying to come across like an ass. I was more trying to point out Tomb Raider is awesome, at least I thought it was.

I know all about backlogs, have a few games on GOG I've bought over the years but haven't gotten around to, yet. I hope you had a great Holiday, and Happy New Year to you and yours!
If the call of duty games worked on pc...
But it says mac only.
Leucius: I understand, I wasn't trying to come across like an ass. I was more trying to point out Tomb Raider is awesome, at least I thought it was.

I know all about backlogs, have a few games on GOG I've bought over the years but haven't gotten around to, yet. I hope you had a great Holiday, and Happy New Year to you and yours!
Thank you. I think I have overreacted a bit :). Anyway I keep it on my watchlist and I get around to it at some point. Just as I got XCOM:EU a couple of days ago :)
Happy holidays to you and yours also!:)
Post edited December 26, 2013 by blotunga
mefet: If the call of duty games worked on pc...
But it says mac only.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a SteamPlay title . Black Ops isn't .
danteveli: Someone was looking for Two Brothers its up for sale on GMG for 3$

If anyone doesn't have account there yet using this ref to register will grant us both 2$ after your first purachase
That's with a coupon? Enemy Within and Two Brothers show up respectively as 15€ and 14€ for me.
danteveli: Someone was looking for Two Brothers its up for sale on GMG for 3$

Avogadro6: That's with a coupon? Enemy Within and Two Brothers show up respectively as 15€ and 14€ for me.
I suspect you're looking at "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" and not "Two Brothers" :)
But, yeah, the 20% off coupon helps.
All BIT.TRIP games are 80%-90% on steam due to his five-year anniversary
dyscode: GlitchGate?
Morrowind for -82% €3.50 in Germany/EU

and daily Bioshock Infinite, -75% £7.49 GG.UK

-88% for $10 on GG.US
10 euros for me...
On GMG it's 4 USD though and together with Oblivion GOTY Deluxe it's $10... hmmm it's tempting indeed.
Btw. Can anyone confirm that the GMG version of the Total War Grandmaster collection has the Rome expansion (Alexander) and Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms which the steam version doesnt?
Accatone: Triock asked in the comments section on the game's Desura page whether the game will come to GOG or not, and the answer was, "Update - good news for you, looks like Downfall *will* be coming to GOG :)"

http://www.desura.com/games/downfall-a-horror-adventure-game/page/2#comments
Good news, that. Another game that I already own but will gladly buy again here to have in GOG Edition. :)