It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nelvin: Morrowind GOTY (Steamworks) 82% / 3,50 € (at least from Germany)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ES3MGOTYE/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year-edition
$10 here..
Stooner: $10 here..
10 euro here :((
Get Games Go - SEGA Classic Sale. All classic SEGA titles -75%

http://getgamesgo.com/category/sega-classics-sale
blotunga: Uplay store has Fallout3 GOTY for 2.5 euros. Region locked though and not sure into which regions.
I bought Fallout New Vegas GOTY from them and it indeed is region-locked :/
but I think Fo3 GOTY was from the time before Bethesda locked everything away from us, Eastern Europeans?
cich: I bought Fallout New Vegas GOTY from them and it indeed is region-locked :/
but I think Fo3 GOTY was from the time before Bethesda locked everything away from us, Eastern Europeans?
I've read somewhere that it also is locked :(. Anyway I've bought both games from steam directly in the last sales. 10 euros :/.
dyscode: on GG Venetica is -50%, €$5 Serial DRM, Finally! If been waiting for nearly a year for a sale on this!
Woah! I've been wanting to find this on xbox360 for what feels like years. I don't think it was released in AU/EU as I honestly don't think I've seen it for sale, ever, despite seing it on Amazon and other NA stores quite often. For $5 I am .. so close to buying this version. Bit cautious about that Serial DRM though. Any idea exactly what that is specifically? Is it 100% offline activation (after download) or is the Serial keyed to some sort of online server to limit installs or something else nasty?

Slightly related. Been going through my Steam Wishlist slowly the last few days (since the sale started) as It was a completely useless mess. Managed to get it down to around 80 games so far, but trying to find out what layers of DRM some of the games have on them is becoming unbearably frustrating. Don't suppose there is a helpful subreddit or something simillar that keeps tabs on this sort of thing is there?

I have no huge problem with Steam or Steamworks DRM, but I will not buy a game on there if I do not know what other DRM is attached. This information really should be on the game's store page.
dyscode: on GG Venetica is -50%, €$5 Serial DRM, Finally! If been waiting for nearly a year for a sale on this!
HeDanny: Woah! I've been wanting to find this on xbox360 for what feels like years. I don't think it was released in AU/EU as I honestly don't think I've seen it for sale, ever, despite seing it on Amazon and other NA stores quite often. For $5 I am .. so close to buying this version. Bit cautious about that Serial DRM though. Any idea exactly what that is specifically? Is it 100% offline activation (after download) or is the Serial keyed to some sort of online server to limit installs or something else nasty?

Slightly related. Been going through my Steam Wishlist slowly the last few days (since the sale started) as It was a completely useless mess. Managed to get it down to around 80 games so far, but trying to find out what layers of DRM some of the games have on them is becoming unbearably frustrating. Don't suppose there is a helpful subreddit or something simillar that keeps tabs on this sort of thing is there?

I have no huge problem with Steam or Steamworks DRM, but I will not buy a game on there if I do not know what other DRM is attached. This information really should be on the game's store page.
About Venetica I have not installed it yet, still need to. I'll report back when I do, prob later today.
It seems to be using the same DRM as Jack Keane GG-Version.
-
About DRM just ask here, someone most certainly knows!
A good start to check about DRM but not complete in any way is http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home
Post edited December 22, 2013 by dyscode
HeDanny: Woah! I've been wanting to find this on xbox360 for what feels like years. I don't think it was released in AU/EU as I honestly don't think I've seen it for sale, ever, despite seing it on Amazon and other NA stores quite often. For $5 I am .. so close to buying this version. Bit cautious about that Serial DRM though. Any idea exactly what that is specifically? Is it 100% offline activation (after download) or is the Serial keyed to some sort of online server to limit installs or something else nasty?

dyscode: About Venetica I have not installed it yet, still need to. I'll report back when I do, prob later today.
It seems to be using the same DRM as Jack Keane GG-Version.
-
About DRM just ask here, someone most certainly knows!
A good start to check about DRM but not complete in any way is http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home
Yeah thanks mate. I just bought it as there was two other things ending today I wanted, so I just slapped that in there as well and got "scrapland" for free (buy 4, pay for 3 promo). Hopefully the DRM isn't too terrible.

I checked that Wiki page. I checked the first 30 or so games on my steam wishlist, and only about three of them were even listed. Not sure if that means no one knows what the DRM is yet or there is no DRM present. It's.. too much like hard work, so I've quite for now. I know that sounds lame, but with quite literally hundreds of games on my backlist here alone, I really don't need that much headache only to start another backlist on Steam too. heh.

GOG is.. simply easier.
Today's cheap games at the Humble Store:

Super Hexagon (DRM Free + Steam) - $0.59
DLC Quest (DRM Free + Steam) - $0.99
Audiosurf (DRM Free + Steam) - $0.99
Blocks That Matter (DRM Free + Steam) - $1.29
Incredipede (DRM Free + Steam) - $1.99
Company of Heroes 2 8,7 $ ?
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1117-company-of-heroes-2
Roughly around the $10 USD mark. cheapest ive seen it. Any funny regional business with this one?
Something I found on GG worth mentioning (sorry if repost)

Day One : Garry's Incident -75%, €3.75, DRM Free. Tropical Survival Action FPS.

someone already mention groupees Helping Holidays?

Q.U.B.E.
Blood of the Werewolf
Driftmoon
Gateways
Gentlemen!
Avernum: Escape From the Pit
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Doctor Who: The Adventure Games - Season 1
Draw A Stickman: EPIC
9.03m
Celldweller - Zombie Killer
SOJA - Holiday Helpings Collection
UM - Live at the Riverside Theater 11/01/13
moe. - Season's Greetings
moe. 4/21/02 SBD
FUBAR Graphic Novel Collection
Holiday Helpings Album

from $1 min.
Post edited December 22, 2013 by dyscode
Punished_Snake: Castlevania is 66% off on Nuveem, about 5.50€.
Actually is cheapest then a Steam 75% off.
Foxhack: Is this region locked?

After Konami's recent shenanigans with region locking the hell out of MGS Revengengenenenance I want to be sure I don't end up getting screwed over with a South America-only key.
Hmm to me it looks a little bit mediocre. At least compared to darksiders...
Foxhack: Is this region locked?

After Konami's recent shenanigans with region locking the hell out of MGS Revengengenenenance I want to be sure I don't end up getting screwed over with a South America-only key.
merow: Hmm to me it looks a little bit mediocre. At least compared to darksiders...
Castelvania is definitely weaker than similar games, but I still had a lot of fun with it.
If you haven't played Darksiders or Devil May Cry games, then it's not worth the moneyz, but if you did, and want more, then it has a lot to offer (after it opens up, anyway... the beginning is a bit of a slog).

Besides, there aren't many games of this type on PC! :D
Post edited December 22, 2013 by cich
merow: Hmm to me it looks a little bit mediocre. At least compared to darksiders...
cich: Castelvania is definitely weaker than similar games, but I still had a lot of fun with it.
If you haven't played Darksiders or Devil May Cry games, then it's not worth the moneyz, but if you did, and want more, then it has a lot to offer (after it opens up, anyway... the beginning is a bit of a slog).

Besides, there aren't many games of this type on PC! :D
seems to me the same, thx! I play games for a good story, and Cast seems to be good but thin...