It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My recommendations in Amazon Sale:

Hitman Triple Threat Pack http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00822WVE6/ - if you already have Hitman Absolution
Legacy of Kain Pack http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJ1WR4G
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steamworks) is $2.50 / £1.75 at GG, and has trading cards. Could use their Buy Four Pay for Three promotion, too.

Edit: aaaand it's gone. Price glitch? :D I managed to grab one, at least.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by PenguinJim
Dead Light has a 80% Flash sale on Steam €2.39, €3 incl. OST, €1 OST Upgrade (very bugged, though)

and Lego Lord of the Rings 75%, €7.49
Post edited December 01, 2013 by dyscode
PenguinJim: PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steamworks) is $2.50 / £1.75 at GG, and has trading cards. Could use their Buy Four Pay for Three promotion, too.

It has horrible music. I mean, you cannot even call that music, you want to kill yourself after playing the game for 5 minutes. Ohh, and the best part is that, there is no option in game to mute the sound, so you have to do it via the windows sound mixer.
gyokzoli: [PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate] has horrible music. I mean, you cannot even call that music, you want to kill yourself after playing the game for 5 minutes. Ohh, and the best part is that, there is no option in game to mute the sound, so you have to do it via the windows sound mixer.
I've been running it to get the trading cards already, and found volume sliders ingame in the "options". They might have updated it? I read a few reviews that said it's been improved greatly since release.

I'll assume the music is still awful, though!
merow: Does anyone know when these deals on amazon.com expire?
Haunted 3,5$
Dracula 3 2,5$
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura 3,5$

Greets!
innerring: Dracula 3 expires on the 2nd. Can't find the other games in the spreadsheet but they should expire on the 2nd too.

List of the deals on reddit
Thx!
PenguinJim: PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steamworks) is $2.50 / £1.75 at GG, and has trading cards. Could use their Buy Four Pay for Three promotion, too.

It's gone because it was yesterday's daily deal. Bought it something like 12h ago. And I'm sure it wasn't the best purchase...
alexkoti: My recommendations in Amazon Sale:

Hitman Triple Threat Pack http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00822WVE6/ - if you already have Hitman Absolution
Legacy of Kain Pack http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJ1WR4G
Oh no, Kain deal is already gone. come on
Kerbal Space Program at 40% off at GMG
dont forget the 20% off voucher too: TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH

awesome little game - total time sink! :)

if anyone needs a referral link heres mine. (N.B. im being decent and not adding it to every game url)
Post edited December 01, 2013 by chezybezy
dyscode: Indie Gala Store sale!
e.g.
Afterfall Insanity $1.49
Disciples III Gold $7
Memoria $10.49
I'm trying (for the first time) to make some purchases at the Gala Store, but I can't seem to checkout. I put the items into my cart, enter the GalaPoints I want to spend, click on "Proceed", and the store shows me a form where I am apparently supposed to select my payment method. I select "PayPal" (which is the only option), click on "Continue", and nothing happens. Am I missing something obvious?
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pl/en/pc/games/strategy/fallen-enchantress-legendary-heroes/

Only 8$ !!!

TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH
dyscode: Indie Gala Store sale!
e.g.
Afterfall Insanity $1.49
Disciples III Gold $7
Memoria $10.49
Psyringe: I'm trying (for the first time) to make some purchases at the Gala Store, but I can't seem to checkout. I put the items into my cart, enter the GalaPoints I want to spend, click on "Proceed", and the store shows me a form where I am apparently supposed to select my payment method. I select "PayPal" (which is the only option), click on "Continue", and nothing happens. Am I missing something obvious?
It's been a while, since I bought stuff there but it never let me down.
So I gues you are logged you your Gala account, doing this. Other than that I don't see any complication.
At one point you need to give you billing address but I can think of nothing else, ATM.
Ah and the store is incrdibly slow during sales, because they put a counter on everything on a stuffed page.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by dyscode
The Origin sale includes Alice: Madness Returns for 2,50 euro over here; I only just noticed. That's 75% off while the Steam version is only 50% off, but more importantly the regular price of the game on Origin ($10) is 1/5 of the regular price on Steam ($50!). O_o

What's up with that? I mean I get that they prefer customers to buy it on their own platform, but that's a little ... extreme. or does teh Steam version include anything the Origin version does not, apart from fluff like achievements and trading cards and such?
Post edited December 01, 2013 by Leroux
dyscode: It's been a while, since I bought stuff there but it never let me down.
So I gues you are logged you your Gala account, doing this. Other than that I don't see any complication.
At one point you need to give you billing address but I can think of nothing else, ATM.
Ah and the store is incrdibly slow during sales, because they put a counter on everything on a stuffed page.
Yep, I'm logged in, and I gave them my billing address.
No idea why it isn't working.

Edit: I wrote to their support, and they fixed it. Apparently they were trying to add Google Wallet as a payment method and it had temporarily screwed up the checkout form.

Sneaking in new untested payment options right between Black Friday and Cyber Monday might not be the best of ideas, but credit where credit is due - they responded within 15 minutes and fixed the issue immediately.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by Psyringe
Asmo2: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pl/en/pc/games/strategy/fallen-enchantress-legendary-heroes/

Only 8$ !!!

TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH
I have 3 questions about it, and I thought that I might ask you about them. One, how are the system requirements? I technically meet the requirements, but you can't be too careful (not to mention that I often keep my CPU throttled to 50% so it doesn't overheat my laptop which as terrible ventilation and often overheated even with my fan until I started throttling my CPU). Two, should I play the base game for a while before I mod it or should I play the original for a bit first? And three, does it require a Stardock Account?