It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: http://bundle-in-a-box.com/
[Coming Soon] The Bundle In A Box: Ordinary Gamer Bundle

Minimum - probably $1,99
- Cognition Episode 1 [Steam] [Desura]

Beat the Average & also recieve:
- Cognition Episode 2 [Steam] [Desura]
Grargar: Yet another bundle with Cognition...
Maybe this is a strategy: make everyone have episodes 1 and 2 and never put the episodes 3 and 4 in a bundle, only full price :P
Are the driving games in here any good? Is this bundle a good value overall?

triock: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/planes-trains-and-automobiles-bundle/

Bundle Stars: Planes, Trains & Automobiles Bundle

- Agricultural Simulator 2013: Steam Edition
- GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game
- Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Off Road Drive
- Race On
- STCC The Game 2 Expansion Pack
- Trainz: Settle & Carlisle
- Trainz: Classic Cabon City

All on Steam
Mars War Logs is 75%off on Steam for €$5. Do not pay more for this basicylly good but flawed game.
magix74: Are the driving games in here any good? Is this bundle a good value overall?

triock: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/planes-trains-and-automobiles-bundle/

Bundle Stars: Planes, Trains & Automobiles Bundle

- Agricultural Simulator 2013: Steam Edition
- GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game
- Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Off Road Drive
- Race On
- STCC The Game 2 Expansion Pack
- Trainz: Settle & Carlisle
- Trainz: Classic Cabon City

All on Steam
magix74:
it is £3 for 9 games, that means that each game is £0.33... even if you end up playing only one of them, that is 1 game for £3...
dyscode: Mars War Logs is 75%off on Steam for €$5. Do not pay more for this basicylly good but flawed game.
is it worth it? im sorta only interested due to the mars setting (its (the Mars 'need' harking back to my Red Faction days i think...)
magix74: Are the driving games in here any good? Is this bundle a good value overall?
GTR2 is very highly regarded as one of the best sim racers around, from what I've heard. I haven't heard much about Race 07 (and sequels and addons that are included here) but it's still the same developer.

There's a mod for GTR2 that adds loads of classic cars in there. I haven't tried it yet but I'm itching to.
BoxOfSnoo: GTR2 is very highly regarded as one of the best sim racers around, from what I've heard. I haven't heard much about Race 07 (and sequels and addons that are included here) but it's still the same developer.
Steam GTR 2 release has cut content. No Porsche, no Ferrari. You need to use the workarounds from the discussion threads to bring those back.
BoxOfSnoo: GTR2 is very highly regarded as one of the best sim racers around, from what I've heard. I haven't heard much about Race 07 (and sequels and addons that are included here) but it's still the same developer.
grviper: Steam GTR 2 release has cut content. No Porsche, no Ferrari. You need to use the workarounds from the discussion threads to bring those back.
What discussion threads, again? Steam or NoGripRacing?

Edit: I actually found it. Here.
Post edited December 04, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
Yeah, I think I'm going to throw up if I see one more bundle with Cognition 1 and 2 in it...
If you enjoy simulation-style racing games, then absolutely. GTR 2 & Race On are both by the same company, and they make excellent racing games (Race On contains Race 07 and a few expansions, and STCC The Game 2 is another expansion for Race 07)
triock: http://bundle-in-a-box.com/
[Coming Soon] The Bundle In A Box: Ordinary Gamer Bundle

Minimum - probably $1,99

- One Finger Death Punch [Desura]
- Qbqbqb [Desura]
- Saviors [DRM-Free]
- Cognition Episode 1 [Steam] [Desura]
- Slender 5 Pages [DRM-Free]

Beat the Average & also recieve:

- Rooks Keep [Desura]
- Isaac the Adventurer [Desura]
- Cognition Episode 2 [Steam] [Desura]
- Hairy Tales [Desura]
- Along Came a Spider [Desura]
- The Grave Digger [Desura]

+ Unlockable Bonuses
This may be worth my time for rooks keep and grave digger. Thanks.
Thanks for your opinions y'all.

There's a mod for GTR2 that adds loads of classic cars in there. I haven't tried it yet but I'm itching to.
Whats the go with Cognition being bundled YET again?????
Post edited December 04, 2013 by nijuu
dyscode: Mars War Logs is 75%off on Steam for €$5. Do not pay more for this basicylly good but flawed game.
chezybezy: is it worth it? im sorta only interested due to the mars setting (its (the Mars 'need' harking back to my Red Faction days i think...)
I Liked it, But you see where the devs had the ambition but the flaws in story and continuity are obvious.
The RPG style fighting and weapon crafting and Mars ambient is nice though, IMHO. I like it because it's quirky in a way I can relate to. Maybe similar to Afterfall Insanity.
I paid $5 for it initially and think it's a fair price. But it's not coming anywhere near RF: Guerilla, which is my fav. Mars Game.

Maybe read some comments in the Steam forum or check a the first hour of a play though.
Post edited December 04, 2013 by dyscode
alexkoti: Maybe this is a strategy: make everyone have episodes 1 and 2 and never put the episodes 3 and 4 in a bundle, only full price :P
I enjoyed the first chapter I got from Groupees so I bought the whole lot here, so it worked on me. It is a fantastic idea if you think about it, and we will know if it works when we find them doing the same with their next game.