It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Thief 1+2+3 for $3.04</span> (Steam) flash sale until 11pm EST (4:00am UTC) using voucher code TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH
Bioshock Infinite (Steamworks) $9.99 / &pound;7.49 at GG (still $15 for the Bioshock pack including 1 & 2 at Amazon if you want those too).

Edit: gone!
Post edited November 30, 2013 by PenguinJim
Origin has a Black Friday sale. Discount aren't that big (only 60%) but the base price of the games seem very low.
For example Crysis 3 list price is 19,99 euro. Discounted is 7,99 euro.
Mass Effect 3 is 3,99 euro
Dragon Age Origins 2,49 euro
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning 3,99 euro
The Saboteur 2,49 euro (EDIT: I mistakenly put 2,99 euro)
and so on.

Is this a regional Eastern Europe pricing or what?
Post edited November 30, 2013 by GabiMoro
GabiMoro: Origin has a Black Friday sale. Discount aren't that big (only 60%) but the base price of the games seem very low.
For example Crysis 3 list price is 19,99 euro. Discounted is 6,99 euro.
Mass Effect 3 is 3,99 euro
Dragon Age Origins 2,49 euro
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning 3,99 euro
The Saboteur 2,99 euro
and so on.

Is this a regional Eastern Europe pricing or what?
On AU Origin

Dead Space 2 $5
Alice Madness Returns $5
Mass Effect 2 $5
The Saboteur $2.49
Dragon Age 2
NFS Shift 2 Unleashed $7.99
etc

Looking at their store, i just realised just how few games they actually have available for PC... (what happened to all the sports games FIFA stuff aside???)
nijuu: Looking at their store, i just realised just how few games they actually have available for PC... (what happened to all the sports games FIFA stuff aside???)
don't know but those prices are great (if you don't already own the games, that is ).
does the BioShock Infinite: Season Pass (NA) get any cheaper than on GMG @ $16 w/ the 20% off voucher (TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH)?

will cyber monday keane me if i go for it?? 0_o
ErekoseDM: does the BioShock Infinite: Season Pass (NA) get any cheaper than on GMG @ $16 w/ the 20% off voucher (TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH)?

Nah, that's probably as low as it's gonna get for now. It's possible that once all Infinite DLCs are out it might go down further. For now, though, you're getting DLC worth 36 bucks when you get the SP.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Nergal01
ErekoseDM: does the BioShock Infinite: Season Pass (NA) get any cheaper than on GMG @ $16 w/ the 20% off voucher (TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH)?

Nergal01: Nah, that's probably as low as it's gonna get for now. It's possible that once all Infinite DLCs are out it might go down further. For now, though, you're getting DLC worth 36 bucks when you get the SP.
I all ways wonder who decides what to price DLC.
Sort of like how borderlands 2 goty did "over $100 of content for just $59.99"... why not just say its over $1,000 and sell it for 99.99 :D
By inflating a mythical price point, you could potentially sell it at a higher base price.
I'm not willing to spend much more than $5 on Dishonored, which is what Amazon is currently selling it for. Am I missing out on much if I just get the base edition and forget the DLC missions?

not until episode 2 is released, my guess.
I just wanted to let everyone know Metro 2033 is $2.99 on GamersGate

(STEAM DRM)

Link: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-M2033/metro-2033

Edit: Cheapest I've seen it myself..
Post edited November 30, 2013 by YellowAries
Mentalepsy: I'm not willing to spend much more than $5 on Dishonored, which is what Amazon is currently selling it for. Am I missing out on much if I just get the base edition and forget the DLC missions?
Nope, the DLC (except the time trials) are good and add to the story but they're far from necessary.
And the main game has two endings, so technically you could finish it twice and just get the DLC when they're on sale again.
Completely my opinion of course.
GabiMoro: Is this a regional Eastern Europe pricing or what?
Seems like it. Over here it's:

Crysis 3 for 7,99 euro (1 euro more).
Mass Effect 3 for 7,99 euro (4 euros more)
Dragon Age Origins 9,99 euro (7,50 euros more)
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning 3,99 euro (same)
The Saboteur 2,49 euro (same)

Btw, is there a difference between Mass Effect Trilogy and Mass Effect 1-3 bought separately (because in price there is)? Does teh Trilogy package include any kind of DLC?
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Leroux
GabiMoro: Is this a regional Eastern Europe pricing or what?
Leroux: Seems like it. Over here it's:

Btw, is there a difference between Mass Effect Trilogy and Mass Effect 1-3 bought separately (because in price there is)? Does teh Trilogy package include any kind of DLC?
No. and No. The Triology does not contain the "From Ashes" DLC is quite essential to the game.
the upgrade from ME3 to ME3 DLX is €5 on top of the triology.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by dyscode
Leroux: Seems like it. Over here it's:

dyscode: No. and No. The Triology does not contain the "From Ashes" DLC is quite essential to the game.
the upgrade from ME3 to ME3 DLX is €5 on top of the triology.
€2 right now. What about ME2? Does it have essential DLC, too? It seems you can't buy it separately, only in the Digital Deluxe edition?

EDIT: Apparantly the Trilogy does contain the ME1 DLC Pinnacle Station though?
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Leroux