It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: It's not worth registering there for an Enclave key, many of those keys were invalid (like mine).
alexbowwow: I gave it a shot and it worked :).
Nice, good to hear that at least some of those keys from dlh.net work. :)
grviper: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games for Windows - LIVE; software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Games for Windows - LIVE.

Meh...
Psyringe: Yep, the DRM on this title is insane. Steam, GfWL, _and_ SecuRom all on top of each other. On a game that was so unpopular that most people wouldn't even bother to get a pirated version. *shakes head*

It's not even clear what will happen to the game if GfWL indeed closes down. Codemasters has practically abandoned it years ago. Though I guess it can still be played on an offline profile. Online playing is pointless anyway since the multiplayer is completely dead.

That said, I bought the game earlier this year and enjoyed it very much. It's a bit rough around the edges, but the integration of a huge open world in a racing game is nicely done. There are lots of different vehicles to unlock, and many different race types to choose from. For its current price, I'd recommend it.
Looks like its not even sold on Steam anymore.. (can only find the demo but that link is redirects to the front page)
Luthien_jish: Another GamersGate's strange price: Fuel $0.85 (Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FUEL/fuel
Nice find, another one of those "we change the discount and apply it on the already discounted price". Bought it not even 12h ago while it was on a regular sale for $3.38 (66% off). Now it applies 75% off to the wrong base price of $3.38.

nijuu: Looks like its not even sold on Steam anymore.. (can only find the demo but that link is redirects to the front page)
FUEL and DiRT2 were removed from the Steam store just recently. So far no one seems to know any details yet, but rumours are it could be just temporarily (e.g. due to an expired contract with Steam for the games) or permanently (e.g. due to possibly not patching out GFWL). However Codemasters announced that they are gonna patch GFWL out of DiRT3 beginning of next year, so at least there's hope that they'll do the same for FUEL and DiRT2 and that these two games come back to the Steam store.
Was wondering why Dirt 2 wasnt on there
Post edited December 04, 2013 by nijuu
alexbowwow: I gave it a shot and it worked :).
Impaler26: Nice, good to hear that at least some of those keys from dlh.net work. :)
Signed up on the site, verified my email, tried logging on and it says my account isn't in their database. Sure I will be getting spam from them in the future though.
Impaler26: Nice, good to hear that at least some of those keys from dlh.net work. :)
kip68: Signed up on the site, verified my email, tried logging on and it says my account isn't in their database. Sure I will be getting spam from them in the future though.
You get 3 emails from them: one with the confirmation link for the registration, one with your username and password and one with the steam key that you can also view when you log in on the site.
kip68: Signed up on the site, verified my email, tried logging on and it says my account isn't in their database. Sure I will be getting spam from them in the future though.
alexbowwow: You get 3 emails from them: one with the confirmation link for the registration, one with your username and password and one with the steam key that you can also view when you log in on the site.
Got the first two. Never got the key. Then when I tried going back to the site, they said my email wasn't in their database. Go figure. Now, the site will not load at all.
<span class="bold">Gyossait Deluxe Edition</span> is $4.79 (40% off) at Desura now. Comes with loads of extras, such as the full MP3 soundtrack (including unreleased tracks), three more games, a prototype and a prequel game.
Not sure if this posted already, but Relentless Software has a PWYW for (Blue Toad) Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle (windows version) which you can find here.

They're donating 20% (of net) to charity (GamesAid), but it's possible to get it completely free as well.

You have to provide your email to receive a download link. Your email is also added to their news list, but you can unsubscribe immediately if you want to.

Will run till Dec 31st.
Big Fish have 50% off all Alawar games today - http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/developers/6/index.html
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/planes-trains-and-automobiles-bundle/

Bundle Stars: Planes, Trains & Automobiles Bundle

- Agricultural Simulator 2013: Steam Edition
- GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game
- Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Off Road Drive
- Race On
- STCC The Game 2 Expansion Pack
- Trainz: Settle & Carlisle
- Trainz: Classic Cabon City

All on Steam
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">Gyossait Deluxe Edition</span> is $4.79 (40% off) at Desura now. Comes with loads of extras, such as the full MP3 soundtrack (including unreleased tracks), three more games, a prototype and a prequel game.
Interesting. Will have to look these up when time. Thanks.
http://bundle-in-a-box.com/
[Coming Soon] The Bundle In A Box: Ordinary Gamer Bundle

Minimum - probably $1,99

- One Finger Death Punch [Desura]
- Qbqbqb [Desura]
- Saviors [DRM-Free]
- Cognition Episode 1 [Steam] [Desura]
- Slender 5 Pages [DRM-Free]

Beat the Average & also recieve:

- Rooks Keep [Desura]
- Isaac the Adventurer [Desura]
- Cognition Episode 2 [Steam] [Desura]
- Hairy Tales [Desura]
- Along Came a Spider [Desura]
- The Grave Digger [Desura]

+ Unlockable Bonuses
triock: http://bundle-in-a-box.com/
[Coming Soon] The Bundle In A Box: Ordinary Gamer Bundle

Minimum - probably $1,99

- One Finger Death Punch [Desura]
- Qbqbqb [Desura]
- Saviors [DRM-Free]
- Cognition Episode 1 [Steam] [Desura]
- Slender 5 Pages [DRM-Free]

Beat the Average & also recieve:

- Rooks Keep [Desura]
- Isaac the Adventurer [Desura]
- Cognition Episode 2 [Steam] [Desura]
- Hairy Tales [Desura]
- Along Came a Spider [Desura]
- The Grave Digger [Desura]

+ Unlockable Bonuses
Yet another bundle with Cognition...
triock: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/planes-trains-and-automobiles-bundle/

Bundle Stars: Planes, Trains & Automobiles Bundle

- Agricultural Simulator 2013: Steam Edition
- GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game
- Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Off Road Drive
- Race On
- STCC The Game 2 Expansion Pack
- Trainz: Settle & Carlisle
- Trainz: Classic Cabon City

All on Steam
Yeah! GTR2! I was kinda waiting for that one. Now I'll have to dig up the Power & Glory mod once I get back to my Windows machine.