It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: My GG sale highlight item: <span class="bold">X Superbox</span>. Been on the wishlist a while now, finally time to grab.
<Follows link> €39.95
O_O
*faints*
Post edited November 28, 2013 by Pheace
IAmSinistar: My GG sale highlight item: <span class="bold">X Superbox</span>. Been on the wishlist a while now, finally time to grab.
Cool, if you want my offer still stands if there will be a sale. For me it still shows 40 euros.
Pheace: <Follows link> €39.95
O_O
*faints*
If you don't insist on not using steam, then the bundle was $6. And you could still have it DRM free after small hassles with steam. But some people have more principles than others ;)
Post edited November 28, 2013 by blotunga
<span class="bold">Bioshock Infinite</span> on sale at Gamefly for $7.99 ($9.99 plus $2.00 discount coupon)

Use coupon code: GFDNOV20
merow: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-INNERWORLD/the-inner-world
Inner World for 5$ - really nice game
Yes, they are adding more games gradually as usual so something nice might still shows up, like this one.
A Day In The Woods
Little Red as a strategy game - LOL! €1.25, -75%, DRM Free.
Post edited November 28, 2013 by dyscode
blotunga: Cool, if you want my offer still stands if there will be a sale. For me it still shows 40 euros.
Damn regional pricing. It's 50% off ($20) in the US. I went ahead and bought it, then used the extra Blue Coins to pick up The Inner World. :)

Thanks again for the offer mate, I really appreciate it. But I would have felt really bad if you had picked it up at that European price.
IAmSinistar: Damn regional pricing. It's 50% off ($20) in the US. I went ahead and bought it, then used the extra Blue Coins to pick up The Inner World. :)

Thanks again for the offer mate, I really appreciate it. But I would have felt really bad if you had picked it up at that European price.
Well, congratulations on your purchase. Now you have the hard choice of deciding which game to play first :D. I haven't played the first yet, but X2 is a bit more difficult then X3:R. Also I've played X3:TC for the longest time and have the largest empire (because of a plot of course).
On the other hand X3:R had a nice bug which let you group a huge imensely, huge complex in some sector.. but that can be done through scripting too.
There are some mods that can make life easier, without being cheats, but they will mark your savegame as modified. So it's up to you if you want to use them...
Post edited November 28, 2013 by blotunga
IAmSinistar: .
lol at the avatar... ;p
IAmSinistar: .
Stooner: lol at the avatar... ;p
i hadnt noticed - thanks for making me smile!
<span class="bold">Batman Arkham Origins</span> for Steam on sale at Amazon.com for $19.99

If you have problems buying this outside of the USA, put a fake US address with a random state and a proper zip code in that state and you're good to go.
Post edited November 28, 2013 by skeletonbow
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is €3.75 on GamersGate today.
It's Steamworks game (even on Humble Store, Steam description got added to it today).
if this helps anyone:
These are PHYSICAL copies at Game.co.uk:

Batman: Arkham Origins Heroes and Villains Edition - Only at GAME - £19.99
Batman Arkham Trilogy - Only at GAME - £24.99
Batman: Arkham Origins - £19.99
theres a few others there too.
Post edited November 28, 2013 by chezybezy
dyscode: Yes, they are adding more games gradually as usual so something nice might still shows up, like this one.
A Day In The Woods
Little Red as a strategy game - LOL! €1.25, -75%, DRM Free.
That looks frankly fun as heck! I have to buy it now. Love the art style and the camera effects, and it actually sounds like a good strategy/puzzle title. Thanks!
Vitek: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is €3.75 on GamersGate today.
It's Steamworks game (even on Humble Store, Steam description got added to it today).
Sadly only a short GG glitch due to wrong MSRP. Already back to $10.00/7,50€ now. :(
Buy 4 games, pay 3 on Gamersgate while the Thanksgiving deals run (tested, works also on games not discounted as Thanksgiving deal, the cheapest game gets treated as free).
Post edited November 28, 2013 by The-Business
<span class="bold">Battlefield: Bad Company 2</span>, $1 (R$ 2,50), Origin