It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Humble Store has new deals, including Crusader Kings II Collection at $19.99 for 22 items and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes for $9.99. Deals last for ~6 more days.
Risk of Rain looks pretty damn interesting. Would be nice to know if it's in the GOG potential release queue before I jump on it. Guess I'll see what the GOG Thursday releases bring before I splash out on it.

Kentucky Route Zero sounds promising as well, though again, I shy away from "more episodes coming" game releases.

EDIT: Nice to see more DRM-free titles this time around too.
Post edited November 27, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Vitek: Gamefly has Black Friday sale as well.

Games discounted up to 82%. Many of them restricted to only UK in local version of their shop. :-/

Mostly Bethesda games plus some others.
Among others it offers Steam key for Bioshock Infinite 75% off (£7.49), Uplay Rayman Legends for £12.49 (lowest it was so far?) or Wolfenstein 3D for £1.49 (UK-only).
JMich: Humble Store has new deals, including Crusader Kings II Collection at $19.99 for 22 items and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes for $9.99. Deals last for ~6 more days.
Vitek: Do you know something about Legendary Heroes?
Is there some reason to get Fallen Enchantress first? And there is non-steam version? I thought it was releeased only on Steam but the Humble Store doesn't list it as Steam game. Neither as DRM-free game too.
Dishonored The Brigamore Witches DLC $6.69 (33% off) (Aussies cant buy as region restricted)
Civ V Brave New World DLC $9.99 (67% off). 7.99 with GFDNOV20 discount code (expires 30/11)

Both cheapest i seen anywhere.....

Listed by a Gamefly rep on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/wiki/gamefly/sale
Post edited November 27, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Dishonored The Brigamore Witches DLC $6.69 (33% off) (Aussies cant buy as region restricted)
Civ V Brave New World DLC $9.99 (67% off). 7.99 with GFDNOV20 discount code (expires 30/11)

Both cheapest i seen anywhere.....
Man I should get the Civ DLC but I should get the others first.
The next game in IndieGameStand will be Papo & Yo.
This game is currently only available through Steam so there is $1 minimum on this deal. Beat the average to get the game’s soundtrack on Steam as well.
Azilut: Strategy First is having a Black Friday sale with many of their titles discounted by up to 90%.
Thanks for this info!

Can i pay with PayPal at Strategy First? They have a few games i'd like to grab.
jfelsman: Man I should get the Civ DLC but I should get the others first.
Civ V gold upgrade is 5 euros and maybe it will get on 75% sale in the weekend.
Impaler26: Can i pay with PayPal at Strategy First? They have a few games i'd like to grab.
Sorry, I don't remember - it's been more than a year since I last purchased anything there.
Azilut: Strategy First is having a Black Friday sale with many of their titles discounted by up to 90%.
Impaler26: Thanks for this info!

Can i pay with PayPal at Strategy First? They have a few games i'd like to grab.
When u select game and it goes to the cart, paying options include Paypal or Credit card
Impaler26: Thanks for this info!

nijuu: When u select game and it goes to the cart, paying options include Paypal or Credit card
Thanks, that's good to know! :)
I wonder if Skyrim legendary is worth 13.5 euros. Next year I might get it for 5 as I did with F3 GOTY and F:NV Ultimate.
blotunga: I wonder if Skyrim legendary is worth 13.5 euros. Next year I might get it for 5 as I did with F3 GOTY and F:NV Ultimate.
Then wait, if you have other games to play (and I think you can grab it for 10€ on X-Mas sale too, by the way).
Punished_Snake: Then wait, if you have other games to play (and I think you can grab it for 10€ on X-Mas sale too, by the way).
Yea, I'll do that, my backlog is extremely long anyway. The only thing I want to buy is the Civ V Gold upgrade if it gets lower than 50% down.
blotunga: I wonder if Skyrim legendary is worth 13.5 euros. Next year I might get it for 5 as I did with F3 GOTY and F:NV Ultimate.
I really doubt that. TES IV Oblivion GOTY is an old game by now an is still priced at 24,99 euro.
GabiMoro: I really doubt that. TES IV Oblivion GOTY is an old game by now an is still priced at 24,99 euro.
Well 6.25 euros is still half of 13.5 :). And I never buy games with less then 75% discount.
Post edited November 28, 2013 by blotunga
GabiMoro: I really doubt that. TES IV Oblivion GOTY is an old game by now an is still priced at 24,99 euro.
blotunga: Well 6.25 euros is still half of 13.5 :)
Yes, if Skyrim Legendary will also be priced at 24,99 euro and it will be sold at 75%. My opinion is that pehaps next winter it will be at 29,99 euro and with a 70% discount. 9 euro I say. 7,5 euro at 75% discount it's the best you could hope for, but I doubt it. No way at 5 euro, not in 3-4 years from now.
Post edited November 28, 2013 by GabiMoro