It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Flying: Dungeons 'n' Computers Bundle

http://www.flyingbundle.com/
I really want this, but have never puchased from them. Anyone have any problems?
Skunk: So it's safe to assume you already have Dark Souls, right?
Foxhack: Luisfius gave me a copy a while back.

The game won't run well on my PC, even -with- DSFix. So I put it on the backlog for now.
Well, that is a shame, then. But no matter. No, not to worry. You can always try it again when you upgrade. It'll always be available. Not every game was meant to be. There'll be more Dark Souls in store for you, someday, sometime!
A new Groupees bundle is online:

Capsule computers indie bundle 2

* Spaceforce Constellations
* Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows
* Tommy Tronic
* SlideTapPop
* Xotic
* Power of Defense
* Non Flying Soldiers
* Jelly All Stars

http://groupees.com/capsule2
Post edited November 26, 2013 by gixgox

Man, I just paid $2 for hacker Evolution on Steam daily deal and now I can get them all for $2.

Facepalm.

Does steam do refunds?

worlddan: Man, I just paid $2 for hacker Evolution on Steam daily deal and now I can get them all for $2.

Facepalm.

Does steam do refunds?
As far as i know, they do, however as a one off. And even then you have to have a very good reason to request one.
Post edited November 26, 2013 by nijuu
worlddan: Man, I just paid $2 for hacker Evolution on Steam daily deal and now I can get them all for $2.

Facepalm.

Does steam do refunds?
nijuu: As far as i know, they do, however as a one off. And even then you have to have a very good reason to request one.
Steam only refunds pre-orders before the game has been downloaded, afaik.

Facepalm.

Does steam do refunds?
You could look at it this way.

You can pay $2 for the rest of them :P
timppu: "Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."

Amazon...
skeletonbow: All amazon digital download games can be purchased worldwide by using a fake US address.
What was the address to White House, again? :)

Anyway, I'm a bit concerned also if I have some problem with the purchase, and need support from Amazon. Can they decline, if they notice I am not from US in the first place?

Reminds me when IBM declined a support call when they found out the device (serial number) mentioned in the report is not in the same country than the contacted support center (even though the problem was generic, affecting all similar units).
skeletonbow: All amazon digital download games can be purchased worldwide by using a fake US address.
timppu:
Anyone know if we can gift digital downloaded stuff from amazon? That be a nice trade option for me! Lots of good deals at moment.

edit: well if it gives me a steam code, I can gift that at least!
Post edited November 27, 2013 by gbaz69
timppu: What was the address to White House, again? :)

Anyway, I'm a bit concerned also if I have some problem with the purchase, and need support from Amazon. Can they decline, if they notice I am not from US in the first place?

Reminds me when IBM declined a support call when they found out the device (serial number) mentioned in the report is not in the same country than the contacted support center (even though the problem was generic, affecting all similar units).
Miss out on some great deals then I guess. :o)

I got 19 games for $32 plus DLC and expansions for some of them. The games total cost regular price would be about $200-300 altogether at the regular prices. I got steam codes added to my Amazon account which I then copy and pasted into Steam - done deal. Works for me and I can't imagine needing to contact Amazon or why the address on file would even be relevant but that's just me. :)
gbaz69: Anyone know if we can gift digital downloaded stuff from amazon? That be a nice trade option for me! Lots of good deals at moment.

edit: well if it gives me a steam code, I can gift that at least!
Every game offer may be different, just look at each offer to see if it is a Steam game or something else. If it is Steam at least, then you get a regular Steam code that you can paste into Steam's redeem-code dialogue, or give away to someone else to redeem. Some game packages come with one code per game, others might come with one code for the entire set of games and the only way to know is to talk to someone who bought that bundle already. I got separate codes for Bioshock/Bioshock2/DukeForever/Borderlands bundle, but one single code for the XCOM collection. They don't document it anywhere so you either take your chances, or wait until someone else can confirm it either way or perhaps a web search for others chatting about it out there. In my case I wanted all the games in the bundles so it didn't matter much to me. :)

Sure is a lot of good deals there though, I had to restrain myself I'm afraid. ;) Plus there's going to be bucketloads more deals this week for Black Friday, and then GOG should be winding up their winter sale soon too. Sheesh, no rest for the wicked! LOL
snip
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
^_^

timppu: Anyway, I'm a bit concerned also if I have some problem with the purchase, and need support from Amazon. Can they decline, if they notice I am not from US in the first place?
cant you just be like "im gaming on vacation" or something.

is it games to be dl directly from amazon?
or codes.

wasnt there an amazon digital store in the UK now? or was that all a dream (or an empty digital shelf with no sales)

1. Don't buy anything NOT Steam. If you get Origin keys avoid MAXIS games like the plague - Their servers are USA-proud.

2. Be warned that some (not many) Steam keys purchased on Amazon can only be activated from America (Inversion and Dead Island come to mind) but also that may have changed as I was able to add the Dark Sector and Drakensang keys from one of the more recent bundles and both games are usually hidden from my region.

3. Only buy CHEAP so if one game in your haul doesn't work you can easily justify the loss by simply considering that you just paid a little more for those that did work and, even so, still got a good discount.
timppu: Anyway, I'm a bit concerned also if I have some problem with the purchase, and need support from Amazon. Can they decline, if they notice I am not from US in the first place?

Actually, this has happened, and Amazon did not give a refund... but then you may say that the person n question was silly by telling Amazon what country there where from when talking with support. It was on that SteamGifts forum, the person in question was ranting and raving, provided screenshot of chat and things.

But do bear in mind - if anything do go wrong, you have forfeit your rights by doing a fraudulent purchase. It is very unlikely that something do go wrong, but if they do you may find your self up the creak without a paddle.

One reason why I do not bother with the US Amazon sales at all. (another is that I do not want to make myself a liar just to save a few cents on a game, which then goes on sale somewhere else where I can legally buy it a few months later. It not like I lack games to play)
Blizzard is holding a Black Friday sale on WoW and StarCraft 2

75% off World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft (including Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm) — Now £4.00 / $4.99
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria — Now £7.00 / $9.99

50% off StarCraft II
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty — Now £17.00 / $19.99
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm — Now £17.00 / $19.99
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Digital Deluxe Edition — Now £26.99 / $39.99

One of the very rare Blizzard sales
http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/11/27/world-of-warcraft-and-starcraft-2-get-heavy-discounts-in-blizzards-black-friday-sale/
Post edited November 27, 2013 by amok