It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (including Missing Link DLC) is $10 on the Mac App Store.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by pen_sq
The-Business: Use gog.com/redeem/COMEBACKTOGOG to get the following games 50% off:

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete: $4.99
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga: $4.99
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition: $4.99
Dungeon Keeper™ 2: $2.99
System Shock™ 2: $4.99
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe: $2.99
Myst: Masterpiece Edition: $2.99

Edit: Offer lasts until November 28 at 04:59 GMT.
Sweet! Thanks so much!
Amazon is having a countdown to black friday sale, a lot of games are on discount..

<span class="bold">Link, Click Here</span>
Post edited November 21, 2013 by YellowAries
YellowAries: Amazon is having a countdown to black friday sale, a lot of games are on discount..

<span class="bold">Link, Click Here</span>
or here

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/wiki/amazon/sale

edit:

Alot of the AAA stuff will be cheaper at various intervals, also, we'll be introducing new deals throughout the week and on Black Friday/Cyber Monday :).

Cheers, Tony
Post edited November 21, 2013 by innerring
Don't know about anyone else, but Amazon sales have lost their luster for me. The handful of games they have on sale which are on GOG as well , were cheaper during GOGs sale (for the most part). Man they are a real disappointment now....
Post edited November 21, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Don't know about anyone else, but Amazon sales have lost their luster for me. The handful of games they have on sale which are on GOG as well , were cheaper during GOGs sale (for the most part). Man they are a real disappointment now....
Amazon is the best when it comes to AAA bundles - like the SE Hitman/TR/Sleeping Dogs pack for like $15? or XCOM complete pack for $10 (which is again on sale).
nijuu: Don't know about anyone else, but Amazon sales have lost their luster for me. The handful of games they have on sale which are on GOG as well , were cheaper during GOGs sale (for the most part). Man they are a real disappointment now....
innerring: Amazon is the best when it comes to AAA bundles - like the SE Hitman/TR/Sleeping Dogs pack for like $15? or XCOM complete pack for $10 (which is again on sale).
Maybe. But im seeing the same sales as last year, and they never do much different at each of their major sales each year. Dont get me wrong.Id prefer them or anyone else if i have to buy steam, but, im not finding much exciting from their sales or offerings. Way too many small casual games.
amok: New deals in the Humble Store - https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Interstellar Marines (Steam) $7.49
Just wanting to bump this. also note these have a couple of hours left before something else takes their place!
amok: New deals in the Humble Store - https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Interstellar Marines (Steam) $7.49
chezybezy: Just wanting to bump this. also note these have a couple of hours left before something else takes their place!
Plus the HB Weekly ends at the same time.

Another Get Loaded Go promo will be starting very soon as well.
chezybezy: Just wanting to bump this. also note these have a couple of hours left before something else takes their place!
ABH20: Plus the HB Weekly ends at the same time.

It's not Get Loaded Go, but you can get an awesome adventure classic for 60% off...
BoxOfSnoo: It's not Get Loaded Go, but you can get an awesome adventure classic for 60% off...
Looking at your current rep, I understand now why you posted this. Get thee behind me.
Steam game bundle on Amazon for $9.99: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GW5V9E?tag=epicb-20
1. Bioshock 2 [Online Game Code]
2. Bioshock [Online Game Code]
3. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
4. Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]

Note: If you are not in the USA, edit your credit card details or whatever method you use to pay, and change your address to a fake address in the US. Just pick a state and google for a postal code, the rest you can leave as your real address or whatever or make something up. Since it is a digital download and not a boxed product, it isn't getting shipped anywhere so the address makes no difference.

I've confirmed this works from Canada to bypass Amazon's country of purchase restriction. Bought this package and also the XCOM pack which is a great deal as well, and I'll be posting it below in a sec.
Post edited November 21, 2013 by skeletonbow
ABH20: Plus the HB Weekly ends at the same time.

BoxOfSnoo: It's not Get Loaded Go, but you can get an awesome adventure classic for 60% off...
Devilishly good rep!
This is probably not relevant to this thread, but while browsing amazon I noticed they have Caesar III for digital download. Reviews are from last week so it may have just been put on amazon.
The XCOM Collection - STEAM - $9.99
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ECHYTKY?tag=epicb-20

This bundle includes:

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown [STEAM]
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack [STEAM]
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack [STEAM]
- X-COM: Apocalypse [STEAM]
- X-COM: Enforcer [STEAM]
- X-COM: Interceptor [STEAM]
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep [STEAM]
- X-COM: UFO Defense [STEAM]

Put a fake address in the USA for your billing address on your credit card or whatever to bypass Amazon's country check. This worked for me when purchasing with Mastercard.
Post edited November 21, 2013 by skeletonbow