It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kjx: ACR - GE - 80PLN (~19€)
ACB - DDE - 60PLN (~14,5€)
Thanks .
Crassmaster: The crazy thing is, that's actually a bargain. Buying everything available in the Matrix PC version of World in Flames in original board game format would run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $300-$400. And then you'd have to deal with about 4,000 counters and tokens and enough maps to paper a room. :)
So it would be worth it then? Haha.

Yeah, I love wargames but having to choose what to buy and when when I finally can kills me. They're just so damned expensive.
johnki: Yeah, seems it's been in development a while. Doesn't have an AI but apparently you can play on your own as well as against an opponent. I don't know anything about the boardgame version but apparently, it's THE wargame when it comes to details. Think it'd be worth $100 granted one could ever afford it? Apparently the pricing is related to Matrix being required to only have the manuals in print form because, as people conjecture, if it were much cheaper than it is, it might make the boardgame obsolete.
Crassmaster: The crazy thing is, that's actually a bargain. Buying everything available in the Matrix PC version of World in Flames in original board game format would run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $300-$400. And then you'd have to deal with about 4,000 counters and tokens and enough maps to paper a room. :)
Every time i stumble upon Matrix Games website i feel i arrived in The Zone Where Normal Things Don't Happen Very Often. Including forums.

Thank God i stopped at Graviteam Tactics, Steel Armor, ARMA, and DCS, that all can be obtained from Gamersgate / Steam, and i dont have to deal with those freaks.
Post edited November 09, 2013 by p_mamusz
Newegg :

Max Payne 3 $6

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832137017

Max Payne 1 + 2 $4.50

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832137033
Post edited November 09, 2013 by ne_zavarj
I'm always hesitant to post here as I feel a fool if it's a terrible deal but here goes:

Sega sale at GameFly.... I think they're all steam activated.

Alien Colonial: Marines £3
Sonic Generations £4
The Cave £1.99
Binary Domain £1.99
Sonic Racing Transformed £3

All come with a free copy of Hell Yeah: Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit

http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/?adtrackingid=cmju510#!/pc

Edit: I think you can use GFDNOV20UK at checkout for the discount.

Unashamedly copied from HUKD - thanks jaystan
Post edited November 09, 2013 by pigdog
gbaz69: Are they free for ever, or limited time?
I just signed up and am looking at how to add these to my account/purchase history so I can use them LATER.
You have to install them I believe. Once it starts downloading though you can cancel it if you don't want to get it right away and it should stay in your account. Kind of lame they don't have an easy way to just add games to your catalogue now without installing them also though. Bad UI design IMHO unless they have some business-model reason for it that forgoes common sense. :) Steam at least lets you hit the Cancel button before beginning the install phase.
johnki: So it would be worth it then? Haha.

Yeah, I love wargames but having to choose what to buy and when when I finally can kills me. They're just so damned expensive.
If you want a game at that scale, I guess. :)

I'm also a wargamer, but nothing that big. Games like that (either of the computer or board variety) scare the Hell out of me. When you read about board game groups who played a campaign of World in Flames and it took ONLY 9 months...yeah, no thanks. LOL
There are some cool deals going on right now:
Left 4 dead 2 for 3,6€ gamefly
The Cave 2,5€ gamefly
Contraption Maker (alpha 2) 5€ steam

Spycraft and Zork is also interesting, allways these decisions :/
Post edited November 09, 2013 by merow
This is a regional deal here at Future Shop in Canada in-store so not appealing to the wider audience, but fellow Canadians may benefit so I thought I'd post it.

Future Shop has a deal on right now where you bring in any used working game with it's jewel case and can get a free copy of one of several brand new games such as Call of Duty Ghosts, the new Assassin's Creed, Battlefield 4 - for free as a promo:

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/11/08/future-shop-offering-new-call-of-duty-assassins-creed-and-battlefield-titles-for-free-with-single-trade-in/?__lsa=e520-e0f1
johnki: So it would be worth it then? Haha.

If you can find a group to play with, who are willing to play a very long game, then it will probably be worth it. My experience with WiF is limited to a few scenarios, I've never played a grand campaign, but it was really deep (and complex)

By the way, that man who is shown next to the map on Matrix's website, well, the game map really is that big. I don't think they ever made an Africa map or a South America one (the version I had did at least not have those). Oh, and just for comparison here is what the game map with the important bits look like in real life
The IndieGameStand PWYW deal right now is Operation Smash. I almost passed it up on account of the bland name and Master Systemy title screen. What I found was a brilliant little Metroidvania, I think it is does for the genre what Ittle Dew did for Zelda.
Creeper World 3 has been released .
Is that a deal?
10% off or something?
pen_sq: The IndieGameStand PWYW deal right now is Operation Smash. I almost passed it up on account of the bland name and Master Systemy title screen. What I found was a brilliant little Metroidvania, I think it is does for the genre what Ittle Dew did for Zelda.
Just was about to post the same thing.
Don't miss this one!
Matrixgames deals of the week:
[url=http://www.matrixgames.com/products/424/details/Conflict.of.Heroes:.Awakening.the.Bear!]Conflict of Heroes: Awakening The Bear[/url]: $19.99 / 15.99 EUR (-50%)
And it's expansion [url=http://www.matrixgames.com/products/488/details/Conflict.of.Heroes:.Ghost.Divisions]Conflict of Heroes: Ghost Divisions[/url] $9.99 / 7.99 EUR (-33%)