It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sorry, wrong forum
Post edited November 08, 2013 by mefet
IAmSinistar: ShinyLoot is having a Strategy & Sim sale, with 60%-75% discounts.

Knights of Pen & Paper is 75% off on GG today. Both versions are reduced - +1 Edition ($2.49) and +1 Deluxe Edition ($3.75).
this has been going round before: beware of the microtransactions.
Psyringe: GamersGate has Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death for 75% off (3.50 €). O haven't played it yet, but it's an over-the-top action game that received pretty good reviews so far and that has been released just a few weeks ago.
following the polygon review it's so silly and bad that it's a lot of fun (Not the bad kind of bad that RF2 or Ride to Hell or Into the Dark is).

if you have the right mindset this might be some good time waster :)
Post edited November 08, 2013 by dyscode
F.E.A.R €2.24
Psyringe: GamersGate has Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death for 75% off (3.50 €). O haven't played it yet, but it's an over-the-top action game that received pretty good reviews so far and that has been released just a few weeks ago.
It's good, I've been playing it for the last 2 hours. Definitely worth that price.
trusteft: Steam has a sale of Call of Juarez Gunslinger AND Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, for 12.49 euros.
Any knows if they come with Uplay?
bjoernas: On uplay Blood Dragon alone is just 10,49€ if somebody doesn't want COJ

And Far Cry 3 is 19,47€
You can purchase Call of Juarez: Gunslinger OR Blood Dragon separately on Steam for $7.49 each (versus together in a bundle for $12.49 if you only want one).
$3 on GMG, with this GMG20-X80Z3-CU97Y voucher.
IAmSinistar: ShinyLoot is having a Strategy & Sim sale, with 60%-75% discounts.

Knights of Pen & Paper is 75% off on GG today. Both versions are reduced - +1 Edition ($2.49) and +1 Deluxe Edition ($3.75).
I really wish this would come to gog.com and without the ingame real life $ store and microtransactions.
Still, thanks for the heads up on the sale.
bjoernas: On uplay Blood Dragon alone is just 10,49€ if somebody doesn't want COJ

And Far Cry 3 is 19,47€
undeadcow: You can purchase Call of Juarez: Gunslinger OR Blood Dragon separately on Steam for $7.49 each (versus together in a bundle for $12.49 if you only want one).
yeah I know, I figured that out. :p

Thanks anyway. :)
gbaz69: I really wish this would come to gog.com and without the ingame real life $ store and microtransactions.
Still, thanks for the heads up on the sale.
Yah, I've not picked it up either. Games with all that microtransaction content are a waste to me, I prefer to wait until they release a definitive edition with it all bundled together. And if they don't, que sera.
Gamefly (US) special for zombie games, up to 75% off (no referral link)

http://digital.gamefly.com/?stop_mobi=once#!/promotion/524?cid=zomgd110813
HA! Is it really true? Did I realy really really beat IAmSinistar again in our epic eternal struggle? Woot!

Erm.

Desura is having another Freedom Friday. Today's offers are:

Retroverse - A 2D action adventure game with rogue-like elements where you escape a prison while collecting gems, killing guards, acquiring powerups, and saving other prisoners along the way.

Transphoria - A 2 player co-op survival shooter. 3 levels. 3 weapons. Play over LAN for co-op. Looks nice, but requires DirectX11 graphics. Seems to be more a proof of concept than an actual game, to be honest.

Guns and Robots (The link from the blog page leads to Retroverse, but the link I've used here gets you to the correct game.) It's an F2P online shooter in which players assemble "funny looking, yet deadly robots".

The Saga of Ryzm - a massively multiplayer online game about fighting mutated spiders. I seem to remember that it ay have been F2P before and has a subscription service attached to it, but I'm not sure.

This Freedom Friday definitely seems focused on online, co-op, and F2P games. Not their best offer really, as F2P games don't need a special event to get them ...
Post edited November 08, 2013 by Psyringe
Psyringe: HA! Is it really true? Did I realy really really beat IAmSinistar again in our epic eternal struggle? Woot!

Erm.

Desura is having another Freedom Friday. Today's offers are:

Retroverse - A 2D action adventure game with rogue-like elements where you escape a prison while collecting gems, killing guards, acquiring powerups, and saving other prisoners along the way.

Transphoria - A 2 player co-op survival shooter. 3 levels. 3 weapons. Play over LAN for co-op. Looks nice, but requires DirectX11 graphics. Seems to be more a proof of concept than an actual game, to be honest.

Guns and Robots (The link from the blog page leads to Retroverse, but the link I've used here gets you to the correct game.) It's an F2P online shooter in which players assemble "funny looking, yet deadly robots".

The Saga of Ryzm - a massively multiplayer online game about fighting mutated spiders. I seem to remember that it ay have been F2P before and has a subscription service attached to it, but I'm not sure.

This Freedom Friday definitely seems focused on online, co-op, and F2P games. Not their best offer really, as F2P games don't need a special event to get them ...
Are they free for ever, or limited time?
I just signed up and am looking at how to add these to my account/purchase history so I can use them LATER.
gbaz69: Are they free for ever, or limited time?
Not sure, could be either. Previous Freedom Fridays contained games that were just free temporarily as well as games that were free forever (and remained so).

I think Ryzom has been F2P before, not sure about the others.
gbaz69: Are they free for ever, or limited time?
Psyringe: Not sure, could be either. Previous Freedom Fridays contained games that were just free temporarily as well as games that were free forever (and remained so).

I think Ryzom has been F2P before, not sure about the others.
Thanks for the head up.

Once I download the games, then is it tied to my account? :D I think yes, hopefully.

Ps. how do I find out if the games are drm-free or has drm?

edit: how can I find out the game's size before I download them?
(man those game card pages on desura have little to no usefull info for me)
Post edited November 08, 2013 by gbaz69