It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: "November 18th to November 25th " ---> website doesnt seem to exist hugeseal.com
Hugeseal.com worked for me earlier, it was loading very slowly for some reason.
nijuu: "November 18th to November 25th " ---> website doesnt seem to exist hugeseal.com
Works for me. Check your script blocker if you have one. May be blocking the site.
Have NoScript on Opera but not on Chrome or IE - none of the three will bring that site up.hmmmm

Opera finally brings it up.Very very slow 1.5kb/s
IE = page cannot be displayed
Chrome = cache copy error
Post edited November 18, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Have NoScript on Opera but not on Chrome or IE - none of the three will bring that site up.hmmmm
Hmm, that is weird. I'm using Firefox.
Hugeseal.com works in my Firefox also.
undeadcow: Hugeseal.com works in my Firefox also.
Agreed, works in FF but not Chromium.

There's a pretty heavy flash or Js rotator at the top of the page that kills my laptop's tiny ATi card. If they wanted lightweight, they could have gone to this guy, who only charges a beer for his rotator.

Oh wait, it is bxslider. Haven't seen it used to create a marquee before. Cool to know it can do that.

I feel sorry for them. Their contact form is just a straight [url=mailto:email@example.com]email@example.com[/url] type address. They must want to get spammed to oblivion and/or turn their Internet pipe. Not that contact forms and a captcha are immune, just seems odd.

I see a lot of jQuery on their site, with a lot of plugins. I wonder if they all work with jquery-latest (currently 1.10) on all browsers.

I've not heard of this joker.com registrar before; I wonder if they host the email or if the spam is clogging the hugeseal pipe right now.
undeadcow: Hugeseal.com works in my Firefox also.
PincushionMan: Agreed, works in FF but not Chromium.

There's a pretty heavy flash or Js rotator at the top of the page that kills my laptop's tiny ATi card. If they wanted lightweight, they could have gone to this guy, who only charges a beer for his rotator.

Oh wait, it is bxslider. Haven't seen it used to create a marquee before. Cool to know it can do that.

I feel sorry for them. Their contact form is just a straight [url=mailto:email@example.com]email@example.com[/url] type address. They must want to get spammed to oblivion and/or turn their Internet pipe. Not that contact forms and a captcha are immune, just seems odd.

I see a lot of jQuery on their site, with a lot of plugins. I wonder if they all work with jquery-latest (currently 1.10) on all browsers.

I've not heard of this joker.com registrar before; I wonder if they host the email or if the spam is clogging the hugeseal pipe right now.
Worked on my chrome.
Some hours ago I noticed the lag too, but now the site is loading without hiccup in Firefox.
However I didn't log in through Steam yet.
Total War franchise 80% off on GMG with GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7 code. Too bad I can't endure myself to buy it because of the already huge backlog...
blotunga: Total War franchise 80% off on GMG with GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7 code. Too bad I can't endure myself to buy it because of the already huge backlog...
Better wait for a Humble Sega Bundle or if you haven't played any TW game, Rome: TW is 90% off when it's on sale (1 euro). Also the (Grand)master collections prices haven't changed in like two years - should get cheaper soon imo with Rome 2 out...
innerring: Better wait for a Humble Sega Bundle or if you haven't played any TW game, Rome: TW is 90% off when it's on sale (1 euro). Also the (Grand)master collections prices haven't changed in like two years - should get cheaper soon imo with Rome 2 out...
$33 is not a bad price for the GM collection. Still it would be nice if the price would fall or Rome 2 would be included (yea right :D). I think they'll make a grand-grand master collection for that. Anyway I have way too many games in the backlog already, that's why I eve skipped some good deals on gog.
GameFly Tomb Raider Flash Sale $12.49
Click Here
Arma 2 games, 80% off:
https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-games

DRM-Free(?) versions or Steam.
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Arma 2 games, 80% off:

Oh wait i see what u mean
Post edited November 19, 2013 by nijuu
Stooner: Arma 2 games, 80% off:

nijuu: Well it does seem to be tagged with Steam....
There's 2 separated entries for each game.

yep. ;p
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Stooner