It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

danteveli: If anyone can load the page could they get one copy for me? I would return the money immediately . GamersGate just dosnt work right now.
abolat: +1 to that.
Confrontation is 85% off at amazon, for $5.99

Uses steam DRM

How is thi game? Anyone played it?
Limited to 5 activations apparently. This game was on my wishlist, but after hearing about Of Orcs & Men's DRM, I decided to check this one out as well, to be on the safe side, and it apparently uses the same DRM.
Which is enough for me to no longer want to buy it.
Guys, I need a little advice! I managed to start a purchase of the Borderlands 2 4-pack when it was ~3.20 pounds, and it shows that I can still complete it. Is this true, would this work?
Balazs: Guys, I need a little advice! I managed to start a purchase of the Borderlands 2 4-pack when it was ~3.20 pounds, and it shows that I can still complete it. Is this true, would this work?
If it's in your cart at that price I would guess so.
Balazs: Guys, I need a little advice! I managed to start a purchase of the Borderlands 2 4-pack when it was ~3.20 pounds, and it shows that I can still complete it. Is this true, would this work?
Giltonnam: If it's in your cart at that price I would guess so.
That's reassuring, thanks!
EU3 Complete for 3,74 E at gamersgate, but its not complete, 2 addons are missing. Hate when they do that.
Spore Ultimate Collection: Amazon $7.49 (warning REFLINK)

http://www.amazon.com/Spore-Ultimate-Digital-Collection-Download/dp/B008TTPK0E
Amazon Deals updates

Steam Redeemable

Mount & Blade Collection - $7.50

Cities XL 2011 - $4.99

Star Raiders - $2.49

NBA 2K12 - $9.99

Hearts of Iron III Collection - $7.50

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition - $4.99

Blacklight Tango Down - $1.24

Storm Frontline Nation - $1.99

Payday The Heist - $4.99

PAYDAY The Heist - Wolfpack DLC - $2.49

12/27 - 12/29

The Walking Dead - $12.49

12/26 - 1/5

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $17.99 (You could use the $5 credit here to get it at $12.99 starting Jan 1)

Last Day to get this

Dreamcast Pack - $4.99

Sega Action only pack - $19.93

Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack - $4.87

Sonic Action Pack - $24.76

Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles - $21.73

Football Manager 2013 - $19.99

Origin Redeemable

Last Day

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $29.99

Need for Speed Most Wanted (LE) - $19.99

until 12/31

Spore Ultimate Digital Collection - $7.49

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Digital Collection - $7.49

Check the rest of Amazon - Digital Holiday Deals here. Hundreds of games on sale.

Reminder on the $5 2k publisher credit

If you haven't used it yet, you have until 12/31 to use it.

2K Shooter Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after credit) (All Steam)
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)

2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 ($14.99 after credit) (All Steam)
1. Civilization V GOTY
2. Civilization V Gods & Kings
3. Civilization IV Complete
4. The Stronghold Collection

The WTF Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after credit) (All Steam)
1. Borderlands GOTY
2. Duke Nukem Forever (not complete)
3. The Darkness II

The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after credit) (All Steam)
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Spec Ops: The Line

2K Mega Pack - $29.99 ($24.99 after credit) (All Steam)

or check the other 2K Games here - 2K Holiday Present
Post edited December 27, 2012 by racerboi101
racerboi101: The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after credit) (All Steam)
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
I never played the Bioshock series .
racerboi101: The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after credit) (All Steam)
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
ne_zavarj: I never played the Bioshock series .
They are good, especially Bioshock 1
http://www.desura.com/games/virtus-per-verba-first-person-shouter

Hmm . Only $2.99

edit : inspired by Skyrim ?
Post edited December 27, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Giltonnam: If it's in your cart at that price I would guess so.
Having it in your cart is not enough, I think, you need to have clicked the "confirm order" button and have it listed as "pending" in your order history. My cart was emptied when GG came back online.
Gamersgate has started reneging on their mispriced sales. Just got the following e-mail re: the Bethesda bundle:
This message is regarding issues with the Bethesda New Year Collection and the Borderlands 2 Four Pack deal.

We´re very sorry but due to technical difficulties we are not able to deliver the product you purchased and have provided a full refund of your purchase. We are currently looking into the possibility of additional compensation for this inconvenience.

GamersGate team
In another topic I said I didn't think Gamers Gate would be dead within a year.

I'd like to change that prediction seeing as how they seem to never learn with their automatic pricing script.
Azilut: Gamersgate has started reneging on their mispriced sales. Just got the following e-mail re: the Bethesda bundle:
This message is regarding issues with the Bethesda New Year Collection and the Borderlands 2 Four Pack deal.

We´re very sorry but due to technical difficulties we are not able to deliver the product you purchased and have provided a full refund of your purchase. We are currently looking into the possibility of additional compensation for this inconvenience.

GamersGate team
Azilut:
Bethesda probably said that they want ALOT more than what the bundle sold for and GamersGate cant afford to pay them, so they have to cancel the sale or lose ALOT of money for their reckless pricing.
Heretic777: Bethesda probably said that they want ALOT more than what the bundle sold for and GamersGate cant afford to pay them, so they have to cancel the sale or lose ALOT of money for their reckless pricing.
Yeah, I can't say I'm too choked about it; it clearly was "too good to be true", and in the long run I'd rather they stay in business than suck one last "great deal" out of their dying husk.