It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nuclear Dawn is daily deal at GG. 75% off ($3.75)
dyscode: Esp. to point out the Cthulhu ($3)
Just as a note, to get the complete bundle with the gamersgate-key for the pc-version you need to pay 4$. Personally I find the page very misleading, because also the 1$ bundle is called Cthulhu-bundle telling you get the game but not that it's only the android version. The relevant information is in the text a little bit below. Thanks to an Indie Gala bundle I already have the android version, so I better wait for a sale on gamersgate.

Btw, I really hate the differentiation between android and pc-versions here - in most cases it feels like a sucharge for an easy pc-port.

Edit: It seems they fixed it or I got it wrong while I read it 2 ago, they now are speaking about a drm-free android version. But still I wish they would show it more clear that you get the complete package including the pc-version for 4$.
Post edited November 13, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
G2PO for 5% discount on GamersGate still works.

Darksiders is tempting at $13 but maybe I should wait for all the DLCs to come out then play them at once.

Earth 2160 free at GMG for the day.
Post edited November 13, 2012 by GoJays2025
DukeNukemForever: Just as a note, to get the complete bundle with the gamersgate-key for the pc-version you need to pay 4$.
Sorry Typo, I was mistaking the average price for the min Bundle price (Ad+ PC, OST + eZine cost $4. With the eZine costing $4 alone).
I also had to check twice to be sure what I was buying but also I reckon these greedy bastards..., sorry I mean Sale-Hunting Fellows here are mature enough to check for themselves. Though better pointing it out. ;)

GoJays2025: Earth 2160 free at GMG for the day.
ahh they finally managed to get their servers right.
Post edited November 13, 2012 by dyscode
DukeNukemForever: Just as a note, to get the complete bundle with the gamersgate-key for the pc-version you need to pay 4$. Personally I find the page very misleading, because also the 1$ bundle is called Cthulhu-bundle telling you get the game but not that it's only the android version. The relevant information is in the text a little bit below. Thanks to an Indie Gala bundle I already have the android version, so I better wait for a sale on gamersgate.

Btw, I really hate the differentiation between android and pc-versions here - in most cases it feels like a sucharge for an easy pc-port.

Edit: It seems they fixed it or I got it wrong while I read it 2 ago, they now are speaking about a drm-free android version. But still I wish they would show it more clear that you get the complete package including the pc-version for 4$.
Not sure english is the first language of the people behind it. found a few mistakes in grammar etc fairly early on their site in the past
For anyone still attempting 2160 at GMG

---
EARTH 2160

CVictor Nov 13 • Announcements

Today has been crazy at the GMG office. This is by far our biggest giveaway ever! We'd like to say a massive thanks to everyone taking part, and for sharing it with your friends and clans alike.

You can pre-load the game via Capsule as soon as you have ordered it, however keys to activate the game will not be sent out until tomorrow. We will start distributing these keys from tomorrow afternoon (around 4pm GMT).
----

So you can install the game but will have to wait until tomorrow for the key.

Also:

GMG has Drip Drip for $3 after using the discount code.

Cute time management game involving rescuing a flooding building with pots and pans.
nijuu: Not sure english is the first language of the people behind it. found a few mistakes in grammar etc fairly early on their site in the past
Indiegala? They are Italian.

PS:
Obviously someone is reading our little thread, maybe soon we are out of business
;) GMG is quite leading with the most best deals:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/120622-Big-Deal-on-the-Internet?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=news
Post edited November 13, 2012 by dyscode
Today's GamersGate deal is Iron Front: Liberation 1944, 50% off.
Skunk: Today's GamersGate deal is Iron Front: Liberation 1944, 50% off.
The user review lineup is impressive.
nijuu: Not sure english is the first language of the people behind it. found a few mistakes in grammar etc fairly early on their site in the past
dyscode: Indiegala? They are Italian.

PS:
Obviously someone is reading our little thread, maybe soon we are out of business
;) GMG is quite leading with the most best deals:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/120622-Big-Deal-on-the-Internet?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=news
Ah, cool. Have added their page to my bookmarks bar - Looks like another site good for keeping up to date. =D
Get Games has 75% off a bunch of THQ titles (Sorry if this was posted already)
http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/thq-sale
Company of Heroes GOTY
Company of Heroes: Gold
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Nexuiz
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row The Third: DLC bundle
Saints Row The Third: Season Pass
Warhammer 40k Space Marine
Warhammer 40k Space Marines DLC Bundle
Big Fish Game :

One Day 30% Off Sale

This Wednesday, November 14th, all games on www.BigFishGames.com are 30% off!

Just use coupon code ONEDAY to get all standard version games and Collector's Editions for 30% off.

One Day Sale game prices for Big Fish Game Club members and non-members:

Game Club members: Standard version games - $4.89, Collector's Editions - $9.79

Non-Game Club members: Standard version games - $6.99, Collector's Editions - $13.99
Here's how it works:

Everyone can participate!

The sale starts on Wednesday, November 14th at 12:00am and last all day until 11:59pm (Pacific Time).

Select to buy any PC or Mac game on www.BigFishGames.com and enter coupon code ONEDAY in the Have a coupon code? box during checkout.

Games that are already discounted, such as the Daily Deal and Catch of the Week, do not qualify.

You can use the coupon code more than once to get as many games and Collector's Editions as you want!

Post edited November 14, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Big Fish Game :

One Day 30% Off Sale
Anything you would recommend from there?
Austrobogulator: Anything you would recommend from there?
I don't want to make any suggestion , but you should check this catalogue:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/20/large-file-adventure.html
ne_zavarj: Big Fish Game :

One Day 30% Off Sale
Austrobogulator: Anything you would recommend from there?
recommend Hidden Object games? LOL
Ok, Drawn is actually ok, but that's about it. But they had better deals before also, like 50% off or buy one get one free, so if you don't have money burning a hole in you pocket I would wait till around Xmas.
Post edited November 14, 2012 by dyscode