It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drakhyrr: Attention brazillians, Steam now uses brazillian real. Also, as the conversion rate used was lower than the dollar-real transfer value, prices have been cut all across the board.

Prepare to discover drawbacks in the next hours, though, such as trading problems. I hope it is all worth it.
Holy crap, some of these prices are awesome.

...Which only leads me to believe we'll soon become another Steam Russia.
retsuseiba: ...Which only leads me to believe we'll soon become another Steam Russia.
Brothers in discount! Beware of the treacherous region locking beast!
So far the Brazilian Steam prices look good, and not having to pay 6% taxes over purchases anymore is great, but... I'm still a bit skeptical about region locking and particularly if the big sales will be different for us.
Ubisoft European store has promo for some countries
10 euro off a game with the code
ubipgw10 you can get some interesting games if you are among the lucky ones
danteveli: Ubisoft European store has promo for some countries
For some reason, the shop asks me for my credit card number, and a ton of personal data to go with it, even though I checkout with exactly 0.00€ to pay ...
Psyringe: For some reason, the shop asks me for my credit card number, and a ton of personal data to go with it, even though I checkout with exactly 0.00€ to pay ...
Well, you are still getting a license.
danteveli: Ubisoft European store has promo for some countries
Psyringe: For some reason, the shop asks me for my credit card number, and a ton of personal data to go with it, even though I checkout with exactly 0.00€ to pay ...
I have no idea about that. I'm currently in China so the promo is not for me Ruse or Clash of heroes for free sounds tempting thou.
danteveli: I have no idea about that. I'm currently in China so the promo is not for me Ruse or Clash of heroes for free sounds tempting thou.
yeah, Clash of Heroes would be really nice, but besides the promo also is not for me, the price here is $14,99... So.. no way.... ;p
Post edited November 07, 2012 by Stooner
JUST in case ther is someone around who still does not have
King's Bounty Crossworlds is GG's daily for a cheaply $6, DRM free that is.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-KBCWGOTYE/kings-bounty-crossworlds-game-of-the-year-edition?caff=1869351

Usually I don't have any interest in strategy, let a lone Turn based, but there are always exceptions to the rule. The Fluffyness of this just kills me :)
Dominions 3 is on sale at half-price for an undisclosed period of time : http://www.gamersfront.com/store/dominions-3-the-awakening.html
Erich_Zann: Dominions 3 is on sale at half-price for an undisclosed period of time : http://www.gamersfront.com/store/dominions-3-the-awakening.html
I've always been interested in this but the scope and the price are pretty scary.
SimonG: Well, you are still getting a license.
I'm not usually required to disclose my credit card data for a license transaction that costs no money. ;)

However, come to think of it, it's possible that the shop uses this system to prevent exploits. I've heard that the promo code can be used only once per account, but it could be that it's actually "once per credit card", which would keep people from making a dozen accounts and get every game in the lower price tiers for free.
Post edited November 07, 2012 by Psyringe
Hawk52: I've always been interested in this but the scope and the price are pretty scary.
It's beyond awesome. I bought the game at full price years ago and it was worth every penny.
Moreso, the retail price hasn't changed since release to my knowledge, so I guess this sale is the best you'll get in the foreseeable future.
Psyringe: I'm not usually required to disclose my credit card data for a license transaction that costs no money. ;)

However, come to think of it, it's possible that the shop uses this system to prevent exploits. I've heard that the promo code can be used only once per account, but it could be that it's actually "once per credit card", which would keep people from making a dozen accounts and get every game in the lower price tiers for free.
Just got a game now using the ubi code and it didn't ask me for credit card info. I just logged in my ubi account (which has an billing address filled it, but not credit card info) and did the purchase.
Maybe it's because it's an older account with some games on it, that they didn't feel the need to ask for credit card data... don't know.
SimonG: Well, you are still getting a license.
Psyringe: I'm not usually required to disclose my credit card data for a license transaction that costs no money. ;)

you can mark paypal as the payment method and it would check out without you entering any paypal info or even having an account, at least for me.